Collision Course is Awesome

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by ECU Tekkie, Nov 23, 2004.

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

Personally, i think that LP shouldn't have released any single that involved a single they had already released. Which by default left Lying From You as the only option as it wasn't ever offcialy released as a single. [/b][/quote]
    They didn't have a CD-Single for it but it was an official single. It was a single for Live in Texas.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Well I cant wait to buy the album and give it a full listen and watch on tuesday and I guess we weill just have to wait longer for the next LP album but what a wait it will be for something I hope will be amazing.

RX8LP

RX8LP Well-Known Member

You might not have to wait that long to hear mike though ;)

I think CC was pretty good. I wansnt expecting a lot from a mash up album, only one of its kind. But JZ and LP gave me a lot more than what i bargained for.

I think the only dissapointments are the short track lengths for some songs and also Papercut/Big Pimpin' which i wasnt really feelin at the time. IZZO/ITE i really liked but it was too short. Jigga What?/Faint and POA/99/OSC are the best songs on the EP.

Overall i think for what it is, a mash up album, its pretty good. B)

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

You might not have to wait that long to hear mike though ;)

I think CC was pretty good. I wansnt expecting a lot from a mash up album, only one of its kind. But JZ and LP gave me a lot more than what i bargained for.

I think the only dissapointments are the short track lengths for some songs and also Papercut/Big Pimpin' which i wasnt really feelin at the time. IZZO/ITE i really liked but it was too short. Jigga What?/Faint and POA/99/OSC are the best songs on the EP.

Overall i think for what it is, a mash up album, its pretty good. B) [/b][/quote]
    well said that man!

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

:D I cant wait untill tuesday to buy the album.

Dark Knight

Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I thought I had to wait till tommorow (tuesday) to get collision course, but i was in this music store just lookin around when they were playin some collision course tracks and I asked the guy if it's commin out tommorow and he said that they have it now, I was like (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) I'm gonna buy it right now. I've vowed to myself that I'm gonna listen too it exclusivly for the rest of the week... Keep in mind that I live in New York.. ;)

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Just got it and its awsome.

Vampire

Vampire Banned

So I'm barely like 8 minutes into this and I'm already really feeling the DVD. Just fucking incredible. :blush:

Ameen

Ameen Member

Collosion Course is an amazing album, shame they only mixed 6 tracks though.

I'd like to see Jay-Z/LP work together again in the future ;)

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

I noticed some of you guys have been complainig that they only did 6 tracks. but mike said they were only goin to do 2 and then a free style thing. so i think 6 is pretty darn good!

linkin park 101

linkin park 101 Shhh! If You're Quiet I'll Show You A Dinosaur

i'm getting a little sick of Jay z's voice

i put the cd into my dads cd player and played numb/encore and i said this is the single and he just said IT'S CRAP and said it's another way for linkin park to rip people off and make some money

anyway i think its pretty good but if it wasn't for the dvd i definetely wouldnt have brought it

lance

lance Well-Known Member

I think this album is very kewl!!!!!
    i hope lp will have more this kind of album..

RX8LP

RX8LP Well-Known Member

Yay I just bought CC from HMV store B)

They Had Collision Course on a special rack in the R&B section with the title "Album of The Week" above it. :lol:

So its the first time i found a LP album on the R&B section lol. I got the DVD package cos i thought it looked a lot better than the Digipak.

Its pretty good, as i expected, cos i downloaded the album well before the release date. And i also think the DVD is worth the money it self. Jay-Z is funny as/ :p

J-Flex

J-Flex Ambient

"talking to fans? :blink: i don't talk with anybody..."
    :D

Rather Red

Rather Red Well-Known Member

lots of hardcore goodie-goodies and parents are gonna be pissed cuz there's so much swearing, and the other 3 albums didn't have any.

Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson Banned

please no. :mellow:

Joanna

Joanna Member

Alright, time for this lurker to finally come out.

I expected more out of CC but it was by no means 'awful'. Four of the songs were OK but then there was that one song which just stood out and blew the others away. I'm talkin' about POA/99 Problems/One Step Closer. All I can say is, WOW. Mike's part totally blew me away, especially when he took the role of the cop. That whole stanza flowed so well. There were no hesitations, rests, nada.

But I have to question In The End/Izzo. I wanted to cry when I heard that! It's something they play at little kids' birthday parties. When I heard that song, images of clowns kept poppin' up in my head.