Teenage Mother Kills Newborn!

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Evil Angel, Nov 29, 2004.

iamrighthereandnow

iamrighthereandnow Well-Known Member

link 04, the science we have today is fantastic and getting updated as we speak. there has also been a lot of neurological research and also a recovered memory researches and some were pretty amazed that even you, yes even you can remember experiences from where you were fetus. 58% of people make more then a half, but still i wouldnt call it a majority, but lets not argue about that.
    i am not sorry i had that experience, i know if i went thru that and got out, i can give myself respect and it made me to find my power and strenght. and it gave me insight into what its all about. i love experiencing the good in my life, but i dont turn my face from the bad and avoid challenge like hell. i dont seek trouble saying that, but if i have one, i dont complain about it, i set all i have to face it and feel all there is to feel with that, so you dont have to feel sorry for the experience i had. i can see that you care deeply and that your sorry comes from that position, but see that for what it is, for me it was with positive outcome so nothing to say sorry for.

neither i am blaming those who 'play their cards bad', i am just saying that the situation shouldnt be seen as victimised, powerless and that the only thing you could do is go and sell yourself for sex, because you dont, its just a bad choice. if that is their choice i dont take it away from them.

no i do not represent all people in that situation, but you cannot also say those people cannot do otherwise then choose prostitution, fact is some do, but there are a lot of them who don't. and if the rest who resorts to prostituion had somebody getting their confidence and sence of self worth up, they wouldnt do it either. and the fact is there are a lot of people out there who do give their hearts and support to people in that position, i have met a lot of people like that and there are many charities out there who help and homeless people do also help each other out too in whichever way they can, which also represents answer for goso 88. and i did put some voluntary work towards the homeless when i came out with a charity that has helped me out, so personally i dont defend my position just by power of my words.

the fact is there is enough food, enough money to go at least triple around whole globe, question is why is it distributed so bad that these problems even exist.

Link04

Link04 Ambient

I couldn't agree with the last sentence more, but that's a whole other issue in itself.

iamrighthereandnow

iamrighthereandnow Well-Known Member

Vampire,thats why i shared what i did about myself to prove that you had grounds for your point, instead of people jumping the gun and calling you ignorant etc.

FreeYourMind

FreeYourMind Well-Known Member

I guess this woman thought of abortian a little too late.
    Horrible

goso88

goso88 Well-Known Member

Which also raises the point that not everybody lives in highly developed countries like the U.S., meaning some people don't quite have the resources/options available that we who live in these countries do.

Just to clarify something. My question wasn't are there people who help. I know there are; I've met so many people who do. My question was, can we say that everybody in this world certainly has the resources/options that some others do to better their situation? And can we guarantee that? As sad as it sounds, I don't think the current condition of this world allows it.

Rather Red

Rather Red Well-Known Member

Since China's poverty rate is so high, abortion, morning after pills, condoms, were probably way too expensive for the girl. and nobody knows if she was raped or not. plus, in china, since they have the one-child limit law, people go to extremes until they get a baby that they want. if the last part is the case, then that isn't right, but the other excuses are very reasonable.

plus, when people talk about "what the world is coming to," you have to remember that people have done all kinds of stupid, horrible stuff forever. yet now we have more horrible means to commit these acts with. and now, living in the information age, these horrible acts are well-known.

raynestar_17

raynestar_17 Well-Known Member

i have a saying, 'If you can't look after yourself, what makes you think you can look after a child?'

Jila

Jila Super Member LPA Super Member

what makes you think she ever wanted a baby?

Vampire

Vampire Banned

what makes you think she ever wanted a baby? [/b][/quote]
    Then she should have been responsible. She should have thought before she acted.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Perhaps she was raped?

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Even then...she should have had sense enough to hold it up for adoption or do something with it besides fucking killing it.

Jila

Then she should have been responsible. She should have thought before she acted. [/b][/quote]
    everytime someone fucks doesnt necessarily mean they want a kid

Vampire

Vampire Banned

everytime someone fucks doesnt necessarily mean they want a kid [/b][/quote]
    HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA Thanks for proving my point. If you don't want a kid, then don't fuck or use protection. That's the risk you take when you fuck whether you want to except it or not.

As for the maybe she was raped idea? Duffy answered it for me. Do something about it. Don't be a dumbass and let it sit inside you until it's time to give birth and you decide to kill it.

Jila

1. i guess youre not aware that youre not going to be fully protected, with or without birth control.
    2. you dont know the circumstances of this girl, maybe she couldnt get an abortion.

Vampire

Vampire Banned

I'm going to kill 2 birds with one stone here:

ADOPTION.

Jila

I'm going to kill 2 birds with one stone here:

ADOPTION. [/b][/quote]
    1. a teenage girls body isnt as developed as an adult to carry a child
    2. unless you have to spend 9 months with a parasite living in your uterus followed by a baby coming out of your vagina, you have no right to tell a woman to concieve a child.

Vampire

Vampire Banned

1. a teenage girls body isnt as developed as an adult to carry a child
    2. unless you have to spend 9 months with a parasite living in your uterus followed by a baby coming out of your vagina, you have no right to tell a woman to concieve a child. [/b][/quote]
    I SAID: ADOPTION. READ: ADOPTION. Your last answer was completely irrelevant. So you've had a child before?

Jila

I SAID: ADOPTION. READ: ADOPTION. Your last answer was completely irrelevant. So you've had a child before? [/b][/quote]
    uh, hello? you have to give birth to a child to have it adopted, and so i guess you have no idea how pregnancy works.

your arguments are thoughtless :rolleyes:

Vampire

Vampire Banned

uh, hello? you have to give birth to a child to have it adopted, and so i guess you have no idea how pregnancy works.

your arguments are thoughtless :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Listen, genius, she already had the damn child. She threw it out the window after giving birth. So your argument is invalid in this case. Nice try, though, seriously. I give you like a D- for effort.

Jila

Listen, genius, she already had the damn child. She threw it out the window after giving birth. So your argument is invalid in this case. Nice try, though, seriously. I give you like a D- for effort. [/b][/quote]
    hmm