Its here

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by JJ, Nov 29, 2004.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Bought it yesterday. I was pleased with the studio footage. The songs sounded great in cd quality. The album art was awesome, other than the blue cds. Well done.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i liked that too!

ayesha kahn

ayesha kahn Active Member

:( still waiting for it to release in here...........

Calenia

Calenia Well-Known Member

I haven't heard that album yet, but I'm not a huge fan of rap music anyway so I only saw that "numb..." one on TV but I wasn't that enthusiastic about it. Well, anyway, I'm kinda sad that LP has more or less released another remix album. You see, the release of meteora is almost 2 years ago - I'm waiting for some new songs...

Soulcrasher-X

Soulcrasher-X Well-Known Member

same feeling, i liked numb/encore, but i feel this album kinda incomplete :unsure: maybe i was waiting something better..

lovepad

lovepad New Member

:( I am sorry dudes, i just can't get into it. Haven't seen the dvd yet or enhanced stuff so i reserve judgement on those bits but, studio songs are dissapointing. They should have done a reanimation 2 instead with a couple of new songs too. This does not alter the fact LP are the best but JZee not 4 me!!! :innocent:

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

*twitches*

:blink:

Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

the cd blew me away.
    its ok, it only had 6 tracks,
    wheres the other 6???
    :unsure:
    well
    i havent seen the dvd yet so,
    i will soon
    7/8/10
    ive heard better...
    well not really

lp_4/evr

lp_4/evr Well-Known Member

The CD is just the six songs (about 26 minutes, I think) and comes with "links to bonus content, photos and more."

The DVD is 76 minutes. It has behind-the-scenes stuff, the live performances as well as the MTV feature (the actual show they played on MTV — they included "It's Goin' Down"!). It has a photo gallery as well.[/b][/quote]
    it's not actually the one they showed on mtv but it's the same performance. in the mtv version you notice they used different angles and other footage in it.
    also it's only 21 minutes for us in the us (uncensored, not sure about the censored version tho)

anyway i was wondering if anyone has a download link to the desktop extra from the cd.
    i would like to be able to see some music vids on my desktop. (i think that's a feature it has)