You DON'T Have The Cd

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Derek, Mar 12, 2003.

Oblivion

Oblivion Guest

I have it, shippments came in today. And trust me guys its everything youve been waiting for. I got off from school I am so happy!

djgeeree

djgeeree Member

err it leaked because shops got it early and they sold it to people like what ive been trying to tell you all.

hybrid.

hybrid. Member

Yes, stores got the CD's shipped in as early as this past week. Several stores, commonly known as "mom & pop" stores have been selling the CD's early (i have -NO- idea if that is legal or not, because so many of them do this... I'm guessing it is illegal though...)

even though they say they support free music and encourage downloading it... they dont deserve to lose money over this!

macromp

macromp New Member

i got the cd today....it's brill :)

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Yes thats why this has been un-pinned cuz now u "Do" have the cd.

However, anyone found leaking it will be banned instantly so *wink*.

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Did you guys at least buy the CD from where ever you obtained them. If so does that count towrds the amount of CD's for Meteora that LP sells?

Oblivion

Oblivion Guest

At my brothers store (cant say the name of I promised not too) when I bought it for $25 (enhanced cd) God they really kept it under wraps, but where I got it, it was just like buying it regulary.

reg6387

reg6387 Member

CAn anyone post the cd cover just the cover nothing else, so u could print up the cover of the cd only!!!

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Look at the top of this Meteora Forum, theres a topic with pictures of the covers.(its a sticky topic)

Oh, and I hope your not printing it out to make it look like you have the real album when you just burned it. :rolleyes:

reg6387

reg6387 Member

i don't see the cd picture u no what the cd looks like i can't find it

Bryan

Bryan Guest

I'm beginning to think your just trying to print it out and glue it to a blank CD or something. Well, you wont be able to do it with this version of it, its too small and at the wrong angle :)

Click Here For An Actual Picture Of The Meteora CD

reg6387

reg6387 Member

Thanks that good enough :D

djgeeree

djgeeree Member

I have the album via mp3, but I encourage everyone to buy it, I am still going to buy it even tho I have it downloaded. Downloading it just makes me wanna buy it even more. I hope others feel the same

DragonBlade

DragonBlade Well-Known Member

I too have it downloaded on MP3s, and burned on a CD-R now, but I'm still gonig to buy it, I preordered it for a reason, I downloaded Hybrid Theory before buying it, so I did the same for Meteora, though, thats only because I couldnt' stand waiting any longer to hear the songs :)

Btw, Breaking The Habit is so friggen awesome, I can't wait to get my CD and the DVD and lyrics book with it.

@LP2K12

@LP2K12 Est. 2K12

This article is from Noisetheory.net

Linkin Parked Leaked
    Posted by steeeve on 18.03.03 @ 07:17:33 am
    Hilarious. Despite security guards being at all the mixing sessions for 'Meteora' and press being forced to visit record company offices for play-backs of the album, one copy has been leaked onto the internet. Who was the culprit? The source was allegedly traced back to none other than the Managing Director of Warner Music.

[www.linkinpark.com]

Link to article: http://www.noisetheory.net/newscomments.ph...p?news_item=867

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

Noooo, maybe it's Chester who leaked the CD.
    Managing Director at Warner? Yeah, it's more believable. Even though impossible. :chemist: