Fav Habit .04

Discussion in 'News' started by Will, Dec 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

It's all loaded for me.. but the list just won't come up.. :mellow: . I've been waiting for 10 minutes now...

lofton0788

lofton0788 Well-Known Member

I jsut hope lp wins

weenie

weenie Well-Known Member

not bad that LP won last year. hope breaking the habit wins. it is a very good music video

Glue

Glue Well-Known Member

Linkin Park is the best!!!

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Bingo.

Razan, I didn't say your comment was mean...I said mine was. But like Mark said -- they did get some top anime artists so some shitty cartoon music video will not come close to comparison. :p [/b][/quote]
    Oh ok, now I understand ^_^

I didn't say it would even be close to comparison, I just said they copied.

I don't really know if LP is going to win this one, it's going to be hard be hard voting for 4 others!

Soulcrasher-X

Soulcrasher-X Well-Known Member

I just voted for LP now, lots of good videos tho.. gonna be really hard this year.

Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

let's see now, lp is up against quite some awesome videos, tough year of competition for them...
    breaking the habit, Chester's favourite and the vdeo had a lot to say, if one would want to understand.
    real awesome music...the lyrics make absolute sense, it relates to three-fourths of the youth of humanity....
    it saved my life...

and towards the end....Chester's leap was awesome...

all scores of LP and breaking the habit, it is soooo getting my vote....
    ROCK ON!!! :thumbsup: :peace:

OrlandoJNF

OrlandoJNF Banned

That really defeats the purpose because then you give those artists who have no chance to win a pretty damn big chance to win by voting for them. [/b][/quote]
    youre a moron and thats a moronic, uneducated statement.

it gives them no chance of winning because everyone's view of who is not going to win is different. some people may think ashlee simpsons "lala" whatever bullsh*t video will win, others will think there is no chance of it winning.

keep fiction to yourself.

ban me i dont cucking fare.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

That had to be one of the most baseless and pointless attacks, ever. I'm not even going to bother warning you for flaming me because it's not even worth it.

If people vote for the videos that have no chance of winning, then that gives those videos a chance to win if enough people vote for them. How is that uneducated? It's perfect logic.

OrlandoJNF

OrlandoJNF Banned

everyone doesnt think the same video is terrible pointdexter. thats my "baseless" attack's stand.

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

it gives them no chance of winning because everyone's view of who is not going to win is different. some people may think ashlee simpsons "lala" whatever bullsh*t video will win, others will think there is no chance of it winning.

ban me i dont cucking fare. [/b][/quote]
    WTF is your problem keep your opinion to yourself or water it down ALOT!

Don't start a flame war just because you think one statement is wrong!
    Directly insulting people isn't tolerated

....WOW I sound so different... :wth:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

everyone doesnt think the same video is terrible pointdexter. thats my "baseless" attack's stand. [/b][/quote]
    So that required you to attack me like a sixth grader? Okay, that's a grand way to show maturity. I bet your life ROCKS.

Vampire

Vampire Banned

Whoa, what are you talking about?

Look: if you vote for Linkin Park and 4 other bands, then there's a lesser chance of Linkin Park winning (assuming you want them to win). Why vote for others if you want Linkin Park to win? It doesn't make any sense at all.

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

...No, not really...because if you vote for 5 videos and choose 4 you dont like, a bunch people are more than likely to choose at least 1 of the same video. Like Vampire basically said.

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Why do we have to chose 5 videos, that's just silly :angry:

OrlandoJNF

OrlandoJNF Banned

Whoa, what are you talking about?

Look: if you vote for Linkin Park and 4 other bands, then there's a lesser chance of Linkin Park winning (assuming you want them to win). Why vote for others if you want Linkin Park to win? It doesn't make any sense at all. [/b][/quote]
    have you even voted yet? you HAVE to vote for other bands. 4 exact. so you have no clue whats going on.

all im saying is be random with your other video choices. dont just pick things you hate, pick things randomly. better chance of not getting a ton of votes for a garbage song which no one thinks will ever will win so they vote for it.

Vampire

Vampire Banned

have you even voted yet? you HAVE to vote for other bands. 4 exact. so you have no clue whats going on.

all im saying is be random with your other video choices. dont just pick things you hate, pick things randomly. better chance of not getting a ton of votes for a garbage song which no one thinks will ever will win so they vote for it. [/b][/quote]
    No, I didn't vote but I just checked it out and now I see what you mean. I'm so sorry, I had no idea what you meant. :embarassed: :lol:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Will may not want to warn you, but you're a constant disrespecting child and I will not allow you to flame or disrespect another person here anymore. Three warnings; you're gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.