psychology test

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by ChooseYourPoison, Dec 22, 2004.

ChooseYourPoison

ChooseYourPoison nymphetamine

Okay, you guys might have done this before, but if you have, don't give away any of the answers!! I'll maybe post what the actual thing simulates in a new thread tomorrow or something, or just in this one depending on how many people reply. Just think long and hard about your answers :p

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?

8. What do you do with the cup?

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?

10. How will you cross the water?

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with? - David.

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it? - A Panther.

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal? - We kind of just slowly walk along.. Not really acknowledging eachother, just knowing each one of us are there and enjoying the company. Kind of like acquaintances.

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size? - Small, comfy, kind of homey.

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence? - No.

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table. - I see a Japanese bonsai plant accenting the middle of the table. Around the table is.. chairs lol.

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of? - Glass.

8. What do you do with the cup? - I smash it against a wall lol.

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it? - A lake.

10. How will you cross the water? - By boat.

Atsuzen

Atsuzen Super Member LPA Super Member

A friend, but I'd rather my conscience.

Some fox-like-creature.

I start talking to it. Incredibly it starts talking back.

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?
    BIG.

No. I kinda hate fences.

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.
    Food. Yes, everywhere, even around the table.

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?
    Glass, I suppose.

Leave it as it is.

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ... a river.

Firstly I'd attempt a jump (in which my feeble legs would fail me), then a mad-rush swim to the other side before the crocs get me.

emmmers

emmmers Super Member LPA Super Member

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with? My dog, if I had one.

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it? Spider.

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal? I run the hell out of there.

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size? Medium.

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence? No.

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table. Lots of food, burgers, pizza, with comfy sofas around.

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of? Styrofoam.

8. What do you do with the cup? Nothing

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it? Puddle of mudd.

10. How will you cross the water? Swim

Jila

Jila Super Member LPA Super Member

besides the fact that this is weird that its completely fictional, ill play along anyways because im bored

- an imaginary friend (and yes, im being serious)

- squirrel

- i look at it, it runs away

- big. a fucking mansion. no, the size of 3 mansions combined.. times 2.

- yes. no, more like a gate, a metal one.

- expensive stuff, because its my dream house and i can.

- porcelain

- uh, pick it up?

- a creek

- ...jump? on rocks..i guess.

that was fun.

emmmers

emmmers Super Member LPA Super Member

I am so becoming a psychologist when I grow up.

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

My friend Kelly

A horse

We ride it

not too big, not too small

No

Lots of delicious food

glass

Drink from it

A lake

By boat

Evi

Evi Super Member LPA Super Member

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?My friend Kevin, probably

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?A monkey

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?I eat it

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?very small

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?yes

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.drugs and broken glass

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?Glass

8. What do you do with the cup?[/B]smash it to the ground

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?A lake

10. How will you cross the water?I swim

Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

I´m walking with myself

a squirrel

we grin at each other

not small, not big, just a normal size

no

on the table stands a cup of tea and some sugar, around the table stands a chair and a small cooking-range

porcelain

look at it and leave it in the grass

a small river

walking through the water, not using the stones to step on

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

Ben

Fox

None

3 floors, kind of like a farmhouse

No

Candle in the middle of the table, plates and place mats on table, 4 chairs around the table, a sideboard

China

Pick it up

A flowing river

Stepping stones

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

Kim.

A squirrel.

I look at it...

Big

Nope, it doesn't need one...

On table: Food that would last for years.
    Around table: Everyone and everything I care about.

Polystyrene.

Nothing.

A swimming pool.

There's no need to cross it if everyone/thing I care about is in the house...

Gaabjuh

Gaabjuh Ambient

My best friend; Marinde

Deer

I look at it and walk away

It's a castle

No

I see a big table.. with food on it, with chairs around the table..

Glass

I stare at it

A river

I wouldn't, I hate water

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

My shadow, assuming that it's light out...

A squirrel...

It runs away...

Uh, huge...

No, it's surrounded by woods and it's in a clearing...

I see nothing on the table because no one lives there and there are empty chairs around the table...

Glass...

Leave it there...

A pond...

I don't; I walk around it...

Adam

Adam !!!! LPA Super Member

A friend

A parrot

I talk to it

not too big, not too small

Yes

A fruit bowl on the table surrounded by empty chairs

Clay

Look at it

A river

I walk over a bridge

Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

the wind

a squirrel

we just basically stare at each other for some time

real small and basic

no

white walls, a teak cupboard, a huge window with olive green satin curtains, a wooden table, white table mat, olive green EMPTY plate, two chairs, and an empty cane fruit basket...and yeh, the cieling is real low...

clay

pick it up

a lake

walk on some floating strong leaves

Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

My dog

A Frog

I take it in my hand, look at it then put it back on the ground

Kind of big

No

Six places table. A plate of Spaghetti in front of one place. There's an audio system too on top of a stool

Glass

Take it in my hand

It's a lake

I'll swim

FreeYourMind

FreeYourMind Well-Known Member

My cat

Wolf

He barks at me.

It's small but nice

Yes, a very high vence

I see chips, coke, and around and one chair. I see a chandelier on the table too.

Paper

I pick it up, and then I look what is inside their, If it's useless, I'll toss it away.

It's a swamp
    I might fly.

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Chris

Bird

It stares at me and then flies away

It´s big and made of wood

No

A wooden table with 6 charis around it. There´s also lotsa fruit on the table.

Glass

Leave it on the grass

A lake

By boat, if there´s one I can find.

Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

// Jen

// Wolf

// None, I just ignore the wolf so it doesn't bother me.

// Describe it's size? Huge.

// No.

// On the table I see plates, cups, flowers, you know, everything set up but no food on the // table. around the table i see fine dining chairs, extremely expensive, and a nice // fur carpet underneath the table.

// Metal

// Take it with me.

// A small lake.

// I don't. :lol:

Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

A friend

wolf

i look it in the eyes and run with my friend

small, not that huge

yes

a table with chairs around it with candlelight around it

plastic

throw it

it's an ocean

walking on it