My Video Romance

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Will, Dec 22, 2004.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

My Chemical Romance will be filming a video for the track "Helena" in Los Angeles in early January and are looking for fans to attend and take part in the shoot. More details can be found here. The track is the second single from "Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge" following "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)".

Adam

Adam !!!! LPA Super Member

Oh crap, I don't want them to release this, it's gonna be all over the radio and it's just one of those songs that gets repetative very quickly <_< >_<

Vampire

Vampire Banned

I want to, but I don't want to. I don't know why but driving 6 hours to be in a video shoot doesn't appeal to me. Maybe because I just woke up. ^_^

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

Huh. Helena's an okay song, but I think Give 'em Hell Kid and You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison are a million miles better.

Rinkin

Rinkin Well-Known Member

I agree. I think that Give'em Hell Kid would be a better choice.

Rather Red

Rather Red Well-Known Member

"the ghost of you" and "to the end" are my favs

Vampire

Vampire Banned

The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You & I Never Told You What I Do for a Living would have been better choices in my opinion. Anywho, the e-mail box is full so...

they're no longer accepting people.

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

MCR has become such a hit here that "Ghost of You" has already been a Catch of the Day on my Radio Station along with "The Jetset Life is Going to Kill You". They don't play them anymore but they were featured as Songs of the Day.

Anyway, "To the End" would have made a better single. Or "The Jetset Life Will Kill You". I am really looking forward to this video though.

Rather Red

If "To the End" became a single, do you think they'd censor the word "cyanide"? Because that word is very vital to the hook. i'm just wondering...

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

I doubt it but they might on the video. Like they did with Three Days Grace. They censored "Hit" on the video but not on the radio.

Rather Red

I doubt it but they might on the video. Like they did with Three Days Grace. They censored "Hit" on the video but not on the radio. [/b][/quote]
    dude, since i saw the video first for tdg, I thought it was "after every shit we take." immature, yes. probably said before, yes.

elvenpirate101

elvenpirate101 Active Member

I think that if they make a new video, their "I'm not Okay(I promise)" vid will finally stop replaying constantly on FUSE all the time. I am anxious to see what the video looks like :D