And We Danced

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Stina, Dec 25, 2004.

Stina

Stina Well-Known Member

And*We*Danced

Heys everyone..this is a friend of mine's band...And We Danced, They recently have made an album..and there's a couple songs on that site to listen to. I'd like your opinion on their music <3 Thankies

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

Overall I think they're decent, just not very original. Also, I can't understand the lyrics, at all. Not a word :blush:

Stina

Stina Well-Known Member

Hah, yeah i've heard that a lot..it's a lot easier to understand them in shows..not all of their songs are like that..just a select few..but they are amazing live. A ton of energy

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

Yeah, I think there are a lot of bands that are either really good live or really good in the studio, but not many who are really good at both.

I'll keep an eye out incase a tour ever lands them in VA.

Scarlet

Scarlet Well-Known Member

Hmm... my friend told me about this band. She loves them and has been to a couple of their shows. She told me to check them out. Personally, after hearing their two songs over at Pure Volume, I think they sound horrible. It's just the vocalist, I'm so not into that sound. :wth: The band is okay. I hope they have better songs that don' sound like them two.

linkin park 101

linkin park 101 Shhh! If You're Quiet I'll Show You A Dinosaur

great band

bad singer (but i'm not really into the whole scream as loud as you can music)

Scarlet

Scarlet Well-Known Member

It's not really about the whole "scream as loud as you can music".. because I love screaming music (lol). I just think this dude sounds terrible.