Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

i miss katie on the boards :(

2. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Fucking hell. That's crazy.

I'm sorry Anya, I hope things work themselves out. Your parents will probably let you see Michele again, after things have had time to cool down (no pun intended). [/b][/quote]
    I highly doubt it.. because they were drinking over there my Mom'll probably never trust them again at all. I'll get over it I guess..

3. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

4. Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

Oh man :( I'm sorry. This David person is being kind of unforgiving though. You don't deserve that.

5. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I'd imagine it's because he's sXe or something.

6. Whimsicality

Super self-righteous sXers are annoying. My friend Darcy is sXe and nearly all of her friends ar potheads.

7. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I think that's called Hardliners.

Or maybe that's something completely different.

8. Whimsicality

I think you're right. I'd search it but I'm too lazy.

9. Michele1

Michele1 Well-Known Member

Haha, oh man Anya, I love how you always tell your part of the story. To the whole world? And you don't want your friends to know YOU got drunk by your self? And shit man, I can't even effing believe you.
    No no man. Who told you not to drink? Who told you not to take that many freaking shots? Who got pissed at you when you did? WHO FUCKING CARRIED YOU TO THE FUCKING BATHROOM AND SAT IN A COLD FUCKING TUB TRYING TO KEEP YOU AWAKE LETTING YOU PUKE ON ME, STICKING THEIR FINGER DOWN YOUR EFFING THROAT FOR TWO HOURS? ME.

I hate how you alkways somehow make something out to be my fault.. I bet you didn't tell anyone I told you not to drink huh? Hmm nice how you lied to David AGAIN about smoking. You effing CHAIN smoked that night dude. Alright so you told ALLLLL these people your lieing piece, like LAST TIME, now I've said mine, And I know I've said this before but for real this time.. Good FREAKING RIDANCE AND GOODBYE.

10. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

hmm igot really mad at Zer0 the other day cuz i was really depressed and he was talking to me on the IM and had to go to bed (he stayed on as long as he could but he was falling asleep lol)

but he didnt call me the next day or the day after that and i got really mad at him and told him that.

then everything went back to normal. but last time we talked on the IM he finished w/ "Love you." which he has never done b4. then today on the phone he gave me a kiss goodbye over the phone, again not normal. lol its probly cuz i was mad at him and he felt bad.

--------

what really pisses me off is that he wants to get w/ all of my friends. then i tell him that he cant and he gets all pissed off at me. *sigh* i get so mad at him sometimes. then his ex, Tia, is coming up in a lil while. she will stay w/ him, in his bed, for about two weeks. then he doesnt know y i dont really want to come over in that time frame. grrr he doesnt understand anything!!!! >=(

he must be lacking all common sense. or he thinks im more ok or accepting fo his choices than i really am. idk it just annoys the hell out of me. but at the same time i would rather have him after them than girl i dont know. lol then i know he isnt gonna get w/ them. is it wrong of me to want him not to be w/ other girls?

he isnt trying to make this other girl, Tia, jealous. she will do anything for him. it is as if he has her in the palm of his hand cuz he is nice to her and calls her and wants her to come over(even though she lives in Colorado right now, and is moving like 3 hrs away. she has actually flown to Reno to visit him and that is the only reason she came down. they went out off and on for a long time. and the only reason he wont be w/ her is cuz she wants to get married and have kids. she even says that she just wants him to be a sperm doner for her kid, but he is so agains having kids that he will NEVER have them, and he wants to get himself fixed. she loves him to death i guess. but he is compleatly...idk, he must really not understand ppl. then i catn really talk to him about it. he is way to sensetive...that kinda seems silly when i type it. but i still really like him and dont...idk. never mind.im just way too wrapped up in him. and i have so much fun w/ him so i dont want to hurt our relationship. but i guess im the one more likely to stop things other than him. *sigh*

then Mike A. is freaking me out. i want to tell him that im not in love w/ him and we are NOT soul mates and i dont want him to text and call my ten times a day on top of talking to me on the IM. he is taking my out to a nice dinner for my birthday and now he bought me a present that i told him not to get me. i agreed to this dinner b4 he started saying this fucking soul mate shit. now it is getting way out of hand and im not sure what to do. i will NEVER be w/ him. and we were talking about the dinner and he was all saying how he would chase away any guy that was trying to hit on me, and he has NO right to do that. i am NOT g/o w/ him. and will NEVER g/o w/ him. he says he is willing to wait. but it will never happen. i wish he would take some god damn hints! i actually told him strait out that i will not g/o w/ him and not to buy me stuff and he still does. i told him that him trying to be affectionate and trying to give me a kiss and hold my hand makes me uncomfortable. he must be insane. i wish i would have just stopped talking to him. i cant deal w/ it. he wants me to come over like 3 or 4 HRS b4 dinner so we can sit on the couch together and watch Invader Zim (one of my favorite cartoons) but i cant handle being w/ him for that long. i really want him to just be my friend and not act like he wants to maul me or spoil me. and i need him to stop calling me "sweetie" and "cutie" every fucking time he addresses me! i cant take it anymore and idk what to do! *sigh*

love life sux!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i was happy w/o boys!

id say i sould become a lesbian, but there are the same kind of problems.

i cant win. and im too nice for my own good. i dont want to be mean to either of them cuz they are so nice to me....but at the same time i really need to straiten things out. grrrr....

11. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

That's not what I meant Chele, I worded it wrong I apoligize but that wasn't meant to say it was your fault at all.. you could've just pm'd me about this it would've been much much better..

I never EVER said it was your fault. Okay, let me reword this, I went to your house and we all got drunk. Including me. I'm sorry if I made any confusion.. But I don't even remember smoking? That was not a lie!

12. Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

I fucking suck. Not only do I procrastinate everything, I just learned from fucking around in commtech class, the teacher isn't going to let me in his robotics class. What the fuck? Robotics has absolutely nothing to do with commtech. The stupid teacher has 29 people registered and only can have 20. Well why the fuck didn't they deem that class full after the first 20 people applied! I was one of the first 20, and now some fucker who has no idea what the fuck they are doing, and is taking the class cause it sounds easy, is going to get it. This is beyond stupid. Why won't he hold interviews instead of cutting people due to their marks in other unrelated classes? Fuck! :angry:

13. ~LP-MEOWMIX~

~LP-MEOWMIX~ Member

ha ha, i did that once, it was a little diffrent, because, the tiolet was stuffed with stuff, and after going to the bathroom in that tiolet, i started to go everywere, EVERYWERE!!!!
    and see, the thing is, there is two floors...he he!

14. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Putting the 'You Are An Idiot' page on every system in my school...now THAT was a laugh :lol:

15. Evi

Evi Super Member LPA Super Member

I pretend to be though but sometimes , I'm just not.

16. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Ive just come to realise that im looking absolutely hot in my new jacket :blush:

17. DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

^^^ Picture! then i can laugh at you j/k :D

Hmm. I finally finished a song for the first time in ages.. I'm quite proud of myself. :chaz:

18. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Ever seen a Pall Mall jacket? :lol:

Then picture me in it B) :lol:

19. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Damn, that sounds so much like me it's not even funny. Most of my friendships, I've found, die off soon after one of two things happens: either the person gets a job, or they get their drivers' licence. Thus, most people are only friends for me because I've got lots of money, and a (really nice) car...and because I'm nice enough (and desparate enough for friends) that I'll be friends with them....then they just fuck off once I'm an expendable asset, and I'm left alone again. I've met somebody, however, that I trust not to...so it's a start...although she's now moving away in a few months...every time I get a true friend, they disappear on me...perhaps I should just stop trying...

20. DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

Ever seen a Pall Mall jacket? :lol:

Then picture me in it B) :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Nah, when I picture something you will definately not be in it. :lol:

But no, never seen a pall mall jacket B) i think :unsure:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.