The more I listen to this CD....

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Ryan_LP, Mar 24, 2003.

Ryan_LP

Ryan_LP Active Member

The more I listen to this CD, the better I like it. The first time I listened to it, I thought it kinda sucked ( I know Im gonna get flammed now ). Now I would have to rate this CD a 8 1/2 ...... (I rated HT a 10).... Its a great CD, but its not a Hybrid Theory

DragonBlade

DragonBlade Well-Known Member

I agree, this CD doesn't top Hybrid Theory, but Numb is one great song... Numb is better then anything on HT, 'cept maybe A Place For My Head.

Breaking The Habit is better then anything on HT period, hell, it's better then anything they've EVER done. 'Nuff said.

JCQ

JCQ Well-Known Member

same here. although i haven't listened to the entire cd, i am starting to relate the cd to HT. cool.

Pinkin Lark

Pinkin Lark Prince of Persia.

in some ways this cd is better that HT, but not overall

Datcwazy

Datcwazy Active Member

Numb is great. I think BTH got to much hype. It's a great song, but yet I'm dissapointed in it. Numb is one of the best songs I have heard in the past year. There are many great songs on Meteora. I think Meteora and HT are more or less about the same for me.

Pinkin Lark

Pinkin Lark Prince of Persia.

BTH was not over hyped they did an awesome job is my favorite song ever, but everyone has there own opinion.

Ryan_LP

Ryan_LP Active Member

I think Hit the Floor, is the coolest sond they have ever done, its VERY HARD rock with rapping. The first time I heard this song it really kicked my @$$. This song is meant to be heard when any of you get mad.

:mike: :chaz: :joe: :brad: :phoenix: :rob: