Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

You're probably right but that is how I lost loads of weight without fainting, I still do it now: skip dinner and breakfast and you'll lose weight.

I never knew sleeping made you lose weight...I don't dream, at least I don't remember it...weird article.
    Isn't that kinda lazy, people are always trying to think of ways to lose weight without excercise which is wrong.

Eat normally, just no sweets at all and excercise! Sound better :) [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, but maybe she isnt fat and has anorexia (??).

Actually.. i havent read the whole topic so i dont know if she has that or just dont eat. A good idea to lose weight then is to do sports. Or go to fitness

2. Evi

Evi Super Member LPA Super Member

I hate all those diet things. When I don't eat much for a couple of days , I faint. That happened to me this morning, Again.

3. Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

Eat well in the morning (cereals), drink only water, eat fruits for lunch and vegetables and one in the two days a small piece of meat for dinner.
    that will do it for the diet.

-----

I´m stressed out

well, almost

4. DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

Well, today I had an accident during filming for a school project.. The area under my nose is completely open, my chin is completely open, I've got 5 teeth thru my upper lip, both my wrists are covered with blood, my left vingers are bruised, my knees are a bit damaged and it hurts alot :(:(

5. Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

:hugz: :hugz:

you fell?

i could care less now.

6. DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

you fell? [/b][/quote]
    thank you

7. Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

How did that happen. You WERE playing in a football field right? [/b][/quote]
    Or a playground :p

8. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

you fell? [/b][/quote]
    We got in a fight B)

WATCHA SAYIN' NOW BIATCH?! HUH?!

YEAH!

WHAT?!

*walks away*

:lol:

9. Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

Annie: She's my coach and a great friend
    Jérémie: He's Annie's boyfriend and also a great friend
    Laurence: Is a teammate and one of my best friends, her boyfriend is Louis
    Martin, Éric and Simon: Are all friends and teammates
    Audrey: Is only a teammate
    Léonie: was a great friend and a teammate
    Myriam: Friend and ex-teammate
    Munch: Is Léonie's boyfriend
    Valérie: Is Annie's best friend
    Tee-pee: is the restaurant where the team meets for important discussion
    La Patère: is the name of my team
    The black: Last year elite team
    The White: Last year regular team

The problem:

It began in September when Annie all called us for the 2004-2005's edition of La Patère for a new (exciting) season of improvisation. She first called back all the players of last year's elite team (Martin, Laurence, Simon, Audrey and I), then called Myriam and Léonie because she wanted them on the team, and because we needed one more boy, she called Éric. we met at Tee-Pee for the first official meeting and it was Hell. The ex black players wanted to continue like we did last year: Laurence was Captain, I'd be named Assistant, we aimed for the cup, we wanted to go for another perfect regular season, etc, with all the consequences it would bring, but Myriam and Léonie didn't want it. They wanted everybody to be at the same level, they didn't want us to have winning as a main goal, etc. It wasn't that great of a good start.

From then, everything went downhill: We didn't like each others faces, Audrey changed, Léonie, Myriam and her were always complaining about Laurence's work, there was a lot of shit, etc. In December, Laurence left the team because she didn't support the pressure anymore. I was named Captain and Martin was named Assistant. A week later, Myriam told us she also left because she found that Annie and Valérie want us to worship them.

We had our first game of 2005 Tuesday of last week and it went pretty well. except for the fact that I talked to the boys with a dictator's voice about a feedback project Léonie and I made. I wanted everybody to write comments to each player because I thought it was important if we wanted to get along a bit more but Léonie wasn't happy with it at all.

The next day she completely demolished me by saying I was a fucking dictator, that I had no right to talk to the boys like that, etc. I broke down and stayed mad at her for the week. When I talked to Laurence about it, she asked me if I wanted to come to Louis' bowling to help him with his improvisation team. I said yes because I needed something to take my mid away from all this.

Irony of the day; Jérémie plays with Louis so he was there with Annie. As she's our coach, I told her everything that happened that week and after thinking, she decided she'd fire Lénie out of the team as she was only bringing shit in the team since she arrived.

We met once more in Tee-Pee on Monday of this week and we talked about all of this. Annie had already told Léonie of her decision but she was willing to give her another chance if she accepted the way we work. Meanwhile, Laurence had agreed to come back on the team. That night, Léonie got mad at me and I got mad at her we yelled at each others.

All this to say that Léonie left and is extremely mad gainst me. She leads everybody against Laurence and I and has almost convinced Audrey to leave the team to go with her in Munch's team. I really like Léonie as a person, but I can't stand her in improvisation and now, I feel like I ruined our friendship, but at the same time, I know it was the best to do for the team. I don't want to lose her as a friend and all this story is having more consequences that I ever thought it would have: Munch, who works with Valérie, was mad at her because of Annie's decision and he decided he doesn't want to be Annie's and Jérémie's friend anymore. I feel this is just becoming ridiculous, but I don't know what to do.

(I'm sorry for my sucky english, it's kind of late and I'm almost sleeping in front of my screen.)

10. Lpimp

Lpimp Extremely H! Vltg3

i opened the bathroom door and saw a girl takin a crap!

11. Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

I've told about 3 times that I like a girl who already has a boyfriend. Well, she dumped him, and when I heard this I almost jumped. The only problem is that another "friend" can't stay away from her. In art class, I sat right behind her, so I had plenty of time to talk to her, but then my "friend" moved next to her and she hasn't payed much attention to me since then. Why is it that things never really go my way? -_-

12. PunkChik

PunkChik Banned

ummm...i got a 67 on this huge lit project...oops guess i shoulda finished it

on a happier note,i got a full 4-year scholarship 2 my 1st choice high school :D

13. linkin park psycho

linkin park psycho Banned

i once got the cops called to the school once.

14. Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Please, we have a keep it clean rule. It doesn't apply to swear words, but it sure does apply to random crap like this.

15. Syphon

Syphon Extremely H! Vltg3

my mum was taken to hospital today. It has something to do with some pains she has in her side. the bad thing is that i really dont care, it may sound really mean but i dont. All my life my mum has been in and out of hospitals mainly for depression but there have been other random medical reasons. i feel guilty that i dont care :(

16. forgotten girl

forgotten girl Ambient

they really need to stop cheating me. do i look like a clown so they are allowed to make fun on me?

17. Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Could be kidney stones, i had that

18. Joachim

Joachim Well-Known Member

MY MOM IS ********

19. DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

What is it with girls sending so-called 'semi-erotic' pictures of them within 30 minutes of being added to your msn list? :wth:

20. Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I'm done. I'm so fucking done it isn't even funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.