Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

i wish i could die , fast and painless
    i one day scoled my dog, he ran away
    i fell too bad to held it in

2. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

@ Syphon: Don't feel guilty about that :hugz:
    It might be becuase she's always in the hospital so you stopped feeling scared, it's normal don't worry.
    I hope your mom gets better!

@ forgotten girl:
    They aren't allowed to make fun of you, you shouldn't allow them to make fun of you.
    You don't look like a clown, I saw your picture on "post your picture thread" you're very pretty :hugz:
    Don't worry I'm not a stalker :shifty:
    I have this one friend who hates it when people call her "retarted" or a "dumbass", but she totally gives them reason to. What I mean is that she loves acting like an idiot for attention, not in a bad way but she loves to make people laugh so she walks into doors and acts all ditsy yet she hates it when people call her "dumb"... I don't get that.
    So I'm asking, do you subconciously give them a reason to make fun of you, without knowing it?
    If not they're probably a bunch of pricks.
    Sorry I don't really have much advice. I don't really know why they make fun of you or how so I can't help.
    All I can say is I hope it stops. Be strong, don't let them make fun of you...unless they're huge and muscular, then we have a problem.
    I hope it gets better :hugz:

@ Joachim: I hate my mom too :hugz: ...she is a whore, she said I was a "mistake"...that makes me really wonder...
    What did she do?

@ maverik68: Be careful what you wish for, it might acctually come true.

My confession:
    I have too many confessions which is a bad thing. :p
    I think religion is very bad: my aunt can't divorce my uncle because of it and he has another wife, she's devastated and her children hate their dad.
    Since my mom left I'm happy...I'm going to cry when she comes back! Isn't that supposed to be the other way around. :unsure:

3. linkin park psycho

linkin park psycho Banned

i almost beat someone up before

and i tend to be a little controling sometimes .

4. forgotten girl

forgotten girl Ambient

Thank you. You're always so kind :hugz:
    Well, the matter is that i don't make laugh people on purpouse..acually they make fun on me because i often am awkward. you know, they don't call me "dumbass". they just treat me like shit. they rage at me most of the time.
    i'm just too quite..they all say i'm motionless, and that i don't laugh enough. well, what should i do then?if i don't feel like it, i can't force myself, hell.
    though, if they need something, they are so nice to me..i fucking hate people like that.
    plus, yesterday they made me another stupid joke. they stole my schoolbag with my mobile phone and other stuff, while i wasn't in the classroom. then, when i realized it, i told them to give me back it...and they started laughing their asses off, making so much fun on me. i had to wait until the end of the lesson so i talked to the teacher and they pulled the stuff out. but what hurted me especially is that one of the persons who made that joke, is one of my closest friends.
    i think i'm too weak to bear it. and nah, they aren't huge lol ..or muscular (sp?) ..they actually are girl. but yet, the more they laugh at me, the more i become insecure. i don't know why am i still going ahead.

ah, don't cry for your mom btw. :hugz: i hope you'll be fine although she will get back. =/

5. DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

And every thing I hear and see, she's looking to be even more of a bitch then I imagined. Unbelievable, how could I have not seen it?

6. .Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

probably you were in love then you blind to a lot of stuff

7. Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

why didnĀ“t i see how sick he was in his head :rolleyes:

8. DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

probably you were in love then you blind to a lot of stuff [/b][/quote]
    That's true :D

But even when not in love it's possible.. She was away for a long, long time, only in contact through internet.. and now I've seen her in person, all the things I heard seem to be true! She's so unbelievably different then how she acted.. it sucks that someone can make a front like that and you don't notice it..

9. Syphon

Syphon Extremely H! Vltg3

:hugz:
    yeah but my sisters care, and they delt with my mom being is hospital lots, maybe its cause they can remember before she started going into hospitals. :wth:

and about your mom dont feel bad i love it when my mom goes away (like now) it gives me a break from her. She is really annoying and goes off at small things. Her being away allows me to be happier at home because there is not as many fights etc. maybe thats what it is like with you. So dont feel too bad. :hugz:

10. Danielle

Danielle Well-Known Member

Sometimes I get annoyed when people have high post counts for making really pointless posts! I think I take the internet waaayy too seriously!

11. .Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

That's true :D

But even when not in love it's possible.. She was away for a long, long time, only in contact through internet.. and now I've seen her in person, all the things I heard seem to be true! She's so unbelievably different then how she acted.. it sucks that someone can make a front like that and you don't notice it.. [/b][/quote]
    Internet never really work I think a person can be so diffgerent , positive or negative way

12. DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

True.

13. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Yeah ditto,seriously you cannot let them make fun of you.Percides words are no more then what comes out of a persons mouth,they're not reality in any way unless they're stating a fact and beleive me your not ugly and thats a fact :hugz:

Raz its whatever the way you feel that matters.

I just feel the need to hug everyone with problems here,I've been in the LPA almost a year now and its so sad hearing all your problems,I'd also like to say thank you to some of you for helping me out with my problems.As I've said before (and this might sound a little weird :lol: ) the entire LPA community are like freinds you've never met. :hugz:

14. Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

What's ironic is that the girl I like keeps telling me "You need a girlfriend. I should try and find you one."... :mellow:

15. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

[​IMG]

Just had to post it :D

16. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

[email protected] (2:04:38 AM): im sry i got so attached to you. ur not that attached to me huh?
    Zer0 (2:05:39 AM): You have no idea. I talked to Spider about if I moved back to Oregon, I'd feel like I abandoned you.
    [email protected] (2:06:12 AM): really?
    Zer0 (2:06:29 AM): Yeah.
    [email protected] (2:06:44 AM): *gets all teared up again*
    [email protected] (2:06:45 AM): lol
    [email protected] (2:07:03 AM): ok, in some strange way that makes me feel better
    Zer0 (2:07:20 AM): *Petz*
    Zer0 (2:08:09 AM): I think you'll be the hardest thing if I move back up for good.

ahhh! im so gonna cry! this is sooo hard for me! i cant believe he is gonna leave. right now it is only for a month, but it might be for good soon.

i cry whenever i think about him leaving. he even gets all emotional. i went to his house that morning. i was giving him a big hug, the kind where ur just about holding the other person. and i was like:
    "i cnat think about you leaving."

and he's like:
    "tell me about it."

then he starts crying. and he doesnt cry. he is like:
    "you didnt see this"

that made me cry and we were in this big crying mess.

i love him bunches and i really dotn want him to go. i miss him already. lol.

then when i left his house. i left my gum there cuz i know he likes it. and he called me when i was driving home and said:
    "first of all: i love you, and secon of all: you left ur gum here."

i made him repeat it like 4 times cuz i couldnt hear him cuz i was on the freeway. but it was sooo sweet cuz he like used the gum as an excuse to call me and say he loves me.

i dont think i cant deal w/ him leaving. but he cant deal w/ Reno.

im WAY too fucking attached to that boy!

*cries thinking about him leaving*

im sry. i have to talk about it.

17. DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

The date is still on, I'm so glad (w00t)

18. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

This more or less happened to me last summer...my best friend moved away, and it tore me up inside and ruined my whole year. The only good that's come out of it is that we're still best friends, and even though she rarely ever talks to anyone else that she knew here, she still talks to me all the time...so that's good...but anyways, I know what you're going through all too well...
    :hugz:

19. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

@ forgotten girl: Trust me, if one of your closest "friends" were making fun of you...they aren't your friends.
    Can't you talk back at them, make fun of them for a change, I know you know how to because you hate them so much.
    Give them a taste of their own medicine, if they're not big or "muscualr" (hehe, sp can go die) they can't hurt you or harm you, they're probably too afraid to ruin their precious manicure or hair job :rasberry:
    ...but I'm scared if you'll get into more trouble so think hard before you do it. I always know the perfect comeback to say to someone WAY AFTER a fight :argh:
    Just because you're quiet they make fun of you! That is the most idiotic thing I've heard! Those loud bitches can't keep their mouthes shut for once!
    I hope you feel better :hugz:
    ...I'm once again telling you all the things you probably already know or won't really make a difference...-_-
    I'm not always kind :shifty:

@ Syphon: You're right, since your sisters remembered the times before your mom was always in the hospital they care alot, you don't have to care as much as they do, just hope she gets better, you don't have to be like them :hugz:

Thank you :hugz:

I think I'm getting obsessed with this hug smilie...seriously, I have the sudden urge to hug every living creature walking....now I just scared myself away :)
    ...I was talking to myself....I just did it again...I could delete what I've written but I'm too lazy to.

20. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

i miss some one ;) ......(banned)
    :(
    my dog ran away too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.