Who wants mike to drop a solo album?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by .Kevin, Jan 13, 2005.

Lallou

Lallou Active Member

Really, Mike's the glue that holds the band together. I think if he started to get distracted the band would fall apart. [/b][/quote]
    Well duh Mike is a very important member, but come on man give the rest some credit.

RX8LP

RX8LP Well-Known Member

He never showed hes true potential in meteora, wait no he didnt show any of hes skills in meteora.

In reanimation he showed us some of hes great skills on FRGT/10, H! VLTG3 and so on but thats only a couple of songs and i also think the reason he did better on reanimation was because he was doing something that hes always wanted to do and thats produce and work with other hip hop artists. He did good in hybrid theory but thats nothin compared to xero or hybrid theory days.

Its going down finally showed mikes full potential. And even that wasnt a linkin park song.
    The rock and roll song he did with HBMS... that was awesome....again not a linkin park song.

Hes working with chali 2na...thats sure to be great. and also styles of beyond.

I kinda feel like mikes doing these collabs to show hes full potential....because he cant seem to do it with linkin park.

Hence i dont think its a bad idea to do a solo as long as money doesnt get to him and he doesnt leave linkin park.

It all depends on how he raps in album No.3!

art_geek

art_geek Well-Known Member

I'm not sure where I stand on this. Maybe he should do a solo album because then he'll learn some new skills which will later strengthen LP's music.

Just a thought.

erasethepain

erasethepain Well-Known Member

I think Mike wants to do a lot in his career and I would like to see him do a solo album. It'd be nice.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

thats what i think - but i can also see why people say that LP would fall apart. mike is the glue and if he got too mixed up with his solo career than the other band memebers would soon get peeved and the band would split for sure. maybe when LP have grown apart in the future thats when band memembers could drop a solo album

htep.fan

htep.fan Well-Known Member

It would be awesome to hear a Mike's solo album. But the band may fall apart. So I guess I would want him to show full potential in LP, hopefully the next album. If he doesn't show potential, then yes, I'd like his solo album. Or he could release the solo album and then, with a rapper reputation, he could show that potential in LP.

linkin park psycho

linkin park psycho Banned

no he is better off with chester rob brad phoenix and joe

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I think he should do whatever. I mean, everyone is worrying about if he goes off and does his own thing, everything will fall apart, well it won't. Chester has been rumored to be doing his own solo album, and right now everyone is everywhere doing everything. Mike is producing, guest-starring in tracks, the whole bit. I'm sure he could bring out a few tracks and make an album of it without any bad stuff happening.

lp_soldier88

lp_soldier88 Member

same opinion! :D

I wouldn' t like Mike to drop a solo album. Shure, that would be great for him, but for Linkin Park would be the begining of the end. I don't want this to happen to soon!

RX8LP

RX8LP Well-Known Member

no offense, but mike would get murdered by eminem.

And also, a solo album doesnt mean mike has to split up with linkin park. Chester looks like he might do the same thing so why cant mike.

LP2525Holmes

LP2525Holmes Active Member

lol, I'm sorry but Eminem is one of the greatest rappers alive. Mike is great and he is exactly what Linkin Park already has, talent. But Eminem is a lyrical genius and can tear the majority of any artist apart in rap. Mike shouldn't drop a solo album because he is awesome the way he is, with Linkin Park. And I don't want anything that could lead to the band breaking up. That would seriously suck.

RX8LP

RX8LP Well-Known Member

Sorry but i dont agree with that^

.Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

Sorry but i dont agree with that^ [/b][/quote]
    I also don't maybe he's okay in lp but he's a lot better at side projects , so he can do moren then the lp stuff , that''z why he should make a solo album . He can also ask anybody from the rapworld ,,

LP2525Holmes

LP2525Holmes Active Member

I don't want Mike to drop a solo album because I want to see new stuff from the band. Not just new stuff from one member. Brand new tracks from LP sound like a very good thing for them right about now. They just did Collision Course but that wasn't new lyrics.

Black_Roses

Black_Roses Well-Known Member

ahh solong as the fame doesnt get to his head

damotherofevil

damotherofevil Well-Known Member

i don't want mike makes solo album. anyway i don't think band would break up :chaz: :mike:

GothEthical

GothEthical Well-Known Member

I'm not sure with it.. because if possible.. well... he could do that maybe after LP tour. Whatever each of the band member does I still support them because they are part of LP and LP is my favourite band.. :D

IxoxLINKINpark

IxoxLINKINpark Member

it would be cool if mike did a solo album, but i think he should just stick with the band right now...

Stick N move

Stick N move Well-Known Member

i would support it but not if Linkin Park would break up then..

Jayster

Jayster Well-Known Member

if he does...than its unfair for the other L9 members...i mean..he getting the fame only....