meteora sales. Not confirmed

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by papajohn, Mar 28, 2003.

papajohn

papajohn New Member

I have seen a post where someone was asking how much meteora sales were going to be. Well, I have a friend who works for tower record corperate sales. She said rumors abound in the field are that meteora could very well break 1 million within the two week mark. that could very well be bs but basically anyway you slice it; the album is selling very well. I beleive with no data to back this up, it could be the best seller of this short year so far! Let's all hope so....

Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

[edit] :Kicks self: i must've added an extra 0 in my head by accident or something :p

[edit again] :continues banging head on desk: stupid zeros!

That is pretty good :p But its still speculation

torres

torres Active Member

I'm pretty sure Meteora will definitely premier on the charts number 1 having sold over 500,000 copies in its first week.

If anyone remembers, Limp Bizkit's Chocolate Starfish sold over 1 million copies in its first week.

Hybrid Theory has sold over 8 million copies in the US alone.

I think Meteora could make it to selling around 5 to 6 million copies in the US at least and I think selling at least 10 million altogether counting the rest of the world.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Reanimation sold 270,000 copies in it's first week, Meteora is guaranteed to hit platinum in one week!

Pinkin Lark

Pinkin Lark Prince of Persia.

yea great point!

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Yah I think Meteora will definitely hit platinum in its first week. But didn't somebody already say that Meteora has already sold 1 million on the net alone?