Linkin Park To Play Tsunami Relief Concert

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Feb 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Live in Texas sucks :lol: Other shows are much better (Rock am Ring)

Ahhwell :lol:

EvilDude

EvilDude Well-Known Member

That's very selfish of you. The band is trying to raise money for hundreds of thousands of victims of a natural disaster and all you care about is them pushing back the release of an album.[/b][/quote]
    No no I didn't mean that! I know it's a great thing they're helping, but at the same time I'm wondering how MTV thinks they'll get the album done by then end of the year seeing they're pretty busy with the tsunami relief. I don't mind that they are pushing it back, I'm not really expecting it till next year mid or so anyway, but I'm just wondering how it'll work with what's been said by MTV.

Smoke

Smoke Well-Known Member

This is awesome. I don't think there is another Musical Act that has stepped up and taken control of a bad situation and made the best out of it like LP has with the Tsunami disaster. Not only do they care about their fans but they also care about people in need. :thumbsup:

damotherofevil

damotherofevil Well-Known Member

that's awesome. but i can't be there.. i wish they would make a dvd...

lp15girl

lp15girl Active Member

yup....I dont think about their new album again...I think It's time for LP to give the help to tsunami victims by holding concert with various artists...and I think that's not bad..perhaps LP will be able to get inspiration to make a good new album becoz of that..............I will support everything people do to help tsunami victims :)

winafred

winafred Banned

i hope they reach their goal for the tsunami victims cause it would help alot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.