A Mike Shinoda Solo Album?

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Feb 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    .Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

na don't think so if , why would an other artist lie that he's working on someones album it's not logic

it's differeny by chester's solo album , it's published by a unrelieable paper

hybridtheory_gc

hybridtheory_gc Well-Known Member

I'd buy Mike's solo album if he drops one. How cool would that be. Imagine all the cool beats mike can come up with plus he'll surely collaborate with other hip hop artists as well.

winafred

winafred Banned

hell yeah i would buy his album

hybridtheory_gc

hybridtheory_gc Well-Known Member

Yeah, i mean most if not all LP fans will buy it. ;)

forgotten girl

forgotten girl Ambient

-.-'' new stuff from Mike or Chester sounds awesome, but still, i'd prefer to hear first a new linkin park album..that's just my opinion..

hybrid_jay666

hybrid_jay666 Member

If that happens, it sould be really interesting...can't wait to see if it's true though.
    :mike:

LP1988

LP1988 Active Member

NOOOOOOO...i want LP to stick together forever...
    kiddin...the idea of mike doin a solo is great, but honestly speakin, if chester did a solo, it won't be similar to LPmusic, i don't thikn he would be screamin, and singin with his melodramic voice..*hmmm*...mikes rap is what he does...so it'll rock :mike:

.Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

can't anyone interview mike for his or her site or maybe someones works at a hiphop or rock site it will clear up alot of stuff

Materia

Materia Member

I'd support Mike making a solo album, he has much potential.
    But I'd prefer Joe making an electronic/ drum n bass/ synth album. I know that this might sound really stupid and very odd considering he doesn't do vocals. But I'm into synth music and it so happens that Joe has very good taste in electronic-based music and can play synths very well. I feel that he should create music that he has complete control of. It would be really interesting to hear his own unique sound & production. It would also show Linkin Park taking a nice change from the typical lead-singer-of-band makes solo album routine that is/has been so common in rock music now.

I apologize if anyone thinks this idea is completely stupid and for not sticking to the topic of Mike's solo project.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

i can see mike doing a solo album with all the guests and all, seeing as mike can produce and create beats and such ... but chester, ... well, how's chester going to create music?

i think this is where the theory (that LP will split into 2 to work on the solo albums) works well.

either way, all LP's studio collaborations (i.e. those other than reanimation) have been great, so i suppose that if they were to do it all again and release solo albums, it'd be pretty awesome. if they come out, i'm definitely buying them.

as for those wondering how they'll manage another album after that, i heard (a while back) that, yes, LP are spending time apart to persue their own interests, and plan for a mid-2006 studio release. the info is probably unconfirmed and just a rumour, but nontheless fits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.