the gay thread

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by linkin park psycho, Feb 28, 2005.

x3r09

x3r09 Well-Known Member

To whom it may concern:

For everyone that hates and/or disregards the Bible and Christ, I swear to you that you will be undescribably remorseful of your facetious attitude and your disgusting mockery of it. One day you will stand before a Holy and Divine Being, and i hope you remember what I said, and most importantly;and what you did say to the Christians you stepped on and how you gloried in this grave error.

Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

What is that supposed to mean? I'm going to fell guilty for not beliving in Chrstianity later on in my life. If that's the case, then I would like to say I will never fell guilty for not being a Christian and/or Catholic since I find there ways of belief really, really confusing and amazingly hypocritical.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I guess Christians stepping on me is perfectly acceptable though, because I'm a "sinner", right?

Fuck that shit man, I endulge in the Seven Deadly Sins because it's my right as a human being. It's also my right as a Satanist, but hey, that's not the point. ^_^

Religion War on LPA #546456

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

:lol:

In any case, I didn't intend for my posts to turn this thread into another religion discussion, so how about we get back on topic?

RX8LP

RX8LP Well-Known Member

Its not a right as a human being to indulge in the seven deadly sins.

If you choose to then thats your choice. Cant nobody change that except you.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Says your religion maybe.

Jon[athan]

Jon[athan] Sincerly, written from my brothers blood machine.

no he is talking about the Judgement after death, that ALL of us will have to endure. everyone of us will be judged according to what we did to glorify God, and all of our sins. But christians will still go to heaven and non-believers to hell. it doesnt matter how many good things you do in your life.

@ casey: all of us are sinners, christians are not perfect, nor will we ever be, until we die.

Chris Luke

no he is talking about the Judgement after death, that ALL of us will have to endure. everyone of us will be judged according to what we did to glorify God, and all of our sins. But christians will still go to heaven and non-believers to hell. it doesnt matter how many good things you do in your life. [/b][/quote]
    Well, judgement after death is against my belifs. Since I do not belive there is a heaven or a God, I will not worry about felling guilty later on in life. And no, I do not plan on changing my beliefs.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

no most christians are against protection because we believe that sex should be saved for with in the bounds of marriage, and not before it. so thus you shouldnt need protection if ppl would just wait till marriage.

and at Cameron. i think you pretty much coverd it all...and to just back you up. i met a guy who was once a gay, before he came to know the Lord. after he did he realized that it was wrong and converted, and now has a wife and 2 kids. now tell me...can that honestly be a chemical inbalance? [/b][/quote]
    What if two people are married, they want to continue their sex life, and don't want to have kids.

Jon[athan]

what im trying to say is that some christians dont want protection because protection is MAINLY used to prevent pregnancies for teenagers that are sexually active. these christians feel strongly against protection becuase it is MAINLY used in this way, and christians are agianst sex outside of marriage. i do not know how they feel about protection being used inside the bounds of marriage... i would assume they wouldnt care because the sex would be through marriage.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Ok. I understand.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Congrats, you just enforced a Christian stereotype. I salute you.

...oh. You don't know which one? It's that stereotype where they force their beliefs on others with an I'm-right-you're-wrong attitude.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

And Christians wonder why they're the most hated religion among athiests :rolleyes:

Jon[athan]

Congrats, you just enforced a Christian stereotype. I salute you.

...oh. You don't know which one? It's that stereotype where they force their beliefs on others with an I'm-right-you're-wrong attitude. [/b][/quote]
    hey...at least we dont kill you if you dont convert.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

hey...at least we dont kill you if you dont convert. [/b][/quote]
    What are you insinuating?

Jon[athan]

What are you insinuating? [/b][/quote]
    that in other religions the followers used to kill people if they refused to convert. christians dont.

Chris Luke

And what religon does that? I think you are talking about Nazi's.

Todd

that in other religions the followers used to kill people if they refused to convert. christians dont. [/b][/quote]
    One word: Crusades

Jon[athan]

that in other religions the followers used to kill people if they refused to convert. christians dont.

muslims used to target non-christians and christians alike in attempts to convert them to their religion. and if christians or non-christians refused they ran a risk of being killed.

and nazis killed jews just because they were jews, they had no remorse.

Todd

muslims used to target non-christians and christians alike in attempts to convert them to their religion. and if christians or non-christians refused they ran a risk of being killed.

and nazis killed jews just because they were jews, they had no remorse. [/b][/quote]
    Did you completley disregard my post about the Crusades?

Oh, and how about pro-life Christains who bomb abortion clinics? The abortion doctors refuse to follow their pro-life beliefs, so they get killed.