Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I eventually piss people off, it's amazing. Really, it is.

2. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

you've got a special talent

:lol:

3. cindy_lp

cindy_lp Banned

I hope your not being serious too, Ryan.

4. User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

What the fuck? One of my friends was raped back in high school and I don't think it's a funny matter. I don't know if you were being serious or sarcastic, but I don't think it appropriate and you should keep your sexist thoughts to yourself. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: [/b][/quote]
    Rule #1: NEVER, under any circumstances, take Casey seriously. ;) :lol:

5. cindy_lp

cindy_lp Banned

Cameron, I sure hope he was joking. I don't really think it's a joking matter though...

6. Amanda

Cameron's right. NEVER take him seriously. He finds a joke in everything. :lol:

no, Casey I'm not knocking you... I think its funny

7. $pvcxGhxztCasey

...Yeah, I really rape people Cindy. You know it.

I was thinking about saying sorry since I'm on a really short leash here at LPA now, but I've decided not to since it's obvious to anyone with half of brain that I was joking.

EDIT: Terri Schiavo would know I'm joking, and she's a veggie.

8. User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

I agree with you, it isn't a joking matter. I am though, 100% sure that Casey wasn't being serious.

9. Amanda

:lol:

omg that's horrible! but... oh i hate to say it but it's funny!

10. cindy_lp

cindy_lp Banned

Ummmm.....I guess that's taking a hit at me. Am I right? It didn't appear to me that everyone took it as a joke. I read the posts after you said "rape is ok" and it seemed as though I'm not the only one that took you seriously. I think anyone that jokes about stuff like that needs to talk to someone. Talk to your parents about it, ok? :innocent:

in-the-shadows, didn't you think he meant it at first? Your comments appeared to prove that you did. And how do you know he was joking as you said? You've been here as long as I have... :whistle:

11. $pvcxGhxztCasey

The ignorance in this one is great.

12. Amanda

in my first replies I was being sarcastic and playing along. Casey's a joker, everyone knows that! ^_^

13. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

Ummmm.....I guess that's taking a hit at me. Am I right? It didn't appear to me that everyone took it as a joke. I read the posts after you said "rape is ok" and it seemed as though I'm not the only one that took you seriously. I think anyone that jokes about stuff like that needs to talk to someone. Talk to your parents about it, ok? :innocent:

in-the-shadows, didn't you think he meant it at first? Your comments appeared to prove that you did. And how do you know he was joking as you said? You've been here as long as I have... :whistle: [/b][/quote]
    It's Casey, he wasn't being serious.

I mean come on, do you actually think he likes to rape people?

14. lofton0788

lofton0788 Well-Known Member

funky monkey

15. cindy_lp

cindy_lp Banned

Casey, do you a problem?
    1. You need to get over yourself.
    2. I don't know you so how would I know you were joking?
    3. Rape isn't something to joke about.
    And it's funny you should try and make me out to be ignorant. I don't make jokes about important matters like rape. If you knew someone that was raped you wouldn't joke about it. I wonder what my friend what say if I mentioned someone joking about rape and saying it's okay to rape someone. How the fuck would you feel to be raped?

16. cindy_lp

cindy_lp Banned

I tried to edit my last post, but it's not showing for some reason....

Anyway, I never said I thought Casey raped people. I'm talking about the fact that he said it's okay to rape people.

17. $pvcxGhxztCasey

Maybe we have different thinking methods, but I believe in trying to find humor in everything, and trying to make the best out of a worst situation. Obviously I wouldn't be screaming "RAPE IS OKAY!" is my friend got raped, but I'd still be cracking jokes about it because that's me, and everyone I know accepts it.

It's me. If you've known me long enough (even on the 'net), you'd know if I'm joking or not. You don't know me that well, so I guess I'll go ahead and say I'm sorry for joking about it, even though that's just how I am.

18. Amanda

Maybe we have different thinking methods, but I believe in trying to find humor in everything, and trying to make the best out of a worst situation. Obviously I wouldn't be screaming "RAPE IS OKAY!" is my friend got raped, but I'd still be cracking jokes about it because that's me, and everyone I know accepts it.

It's me. If you've known me long enough (even on the 'net), you'd know if I'm joking or not. You don't know me that well, so I guess I'll go ahead and say I'm sorry for joking about it, even though that's just how I am. [/b][/quote]
    ok... break it up kiddies!

Casey - yes we understand you're joking but you have to understand that it's a touchy subject (and no that's not your fault)

Cindy - ok, calm down. He jokes about everything, you jsut sort of have to accept that.

are we all good now?

19. cindy_lp

cindy_lp Banned

Casey, I accept. I will forever know from know on that you joke about stuff. I'm glad you find humor in stuff. I just think matters like these are too important to joke about. :)

in-the-shadows, we solved it and everything is okay now. We can all move on now with our own lives....FYI--I'm almost 21 so I don't think I'd classify as a kiddie. I'm sure you were joking though.

20. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Let's get back on topic please, shall we? Casey, I dont mean to stick up for Cindy but try being a little less offensive with what you joke about on here. I've tried to tell you that someone could eventually get offended by your jokes, and well..here you go.

In the same token, you guys have to understand that Casey jokes around a lot, and 99.9% of the time isnt really serious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.