Have You Ever

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Linja, Jun 3, 2005.

Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

Have you ever?

Listened to your friends talking about you for hours on end, wanting to do nothing more than scream, “I can fucking hear you,”

Run from your destiny and responsibilities, like a game of hide and seek, only you hid too well, and nobody is trying to find you anymore,

Looked for where your best friend and boyfriend were at your house party, then opened the door to your room to find them together,

Thought about why people always want you to explain yourself to them, and when you do, they become hateful and start screaming at you,

Tried so hard to succeed, but no matter what, your guardian angel seems to have disappeared, and all you can do is fail,

Called everyone in your phonebook, and got no answers, only to turn up to school the next day, and find out that no one is talking to you,

Remembered your old closest friends, and called them up to see how they were doing, only to find out that they had died a while ago,

Held in your anger and hatred for so long, that when you are finally ready to release it, you realise that it has been so long that all you have held in had become a part of you,

Glanced into your mirror one day, and then realised that you don’t like the person you see there at all, and that your reflection isn’t actually you,

Woken up from a terrifying nightmare, and then realised that it wasn’t really a nightmare, it was your life so far,

Come home from a party after having a massive argument with your parents, to see the house crawling with police, and find out that someone broke into your house late at night and they were both killed,

Turned around, reaching out your hand, but realised that the person who had held your hand for so long was no longer there,

Gone through a facade of complete happiness, even to your closest friends, and finally when you were alone, you realised that you can't see through your own lies anymore,

Waited for so long, and through so much difficulty, but realised that in the end, you were not waiting for anything worthwhile,

Have you?

notneo

notneo Well-Known Member

I can tick of some on that list . Damn good writing .

fallenangel

fallenangel Well-Known Member

hey, this was really different and it's fab! love the style and this bit is my fav...

i love it! keep up the fab writing! you rock!!! :thumbsup:

lp_sk8ergurl

lp_sk8ergurl Well-Known Member

Not bad.

bleeding rose

bleeding rose Well-Known Member

This is good

hybrid_fan

hybrid_fan Ambient

this is great!

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

different.
    but good different.

Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

:eek: mind blowing..the darn amazing poem got me thinking about the state of mind of the person who has actually been through so many miserable moments in his/her life and just lived on to face a lot more, endlessly. it's fantabulous i should say. great work absolutely!keep it up! ;) ^_^

Linja

Thank you all!!! I'm thinking about adding a few more lines to it now, but if any of you have any ideas or suggestions of events or actual lines.....go ahead an PM me..

Samsus

Samsus Banned

I love your writing. I hope that you write more, and that your work will be recognized by a lot more people! :D

Suffice

Suffice Well-Known Member

:eek: Ooo its the same title as mine! I didn't realise. I wrote mine like a year ago though =P

Linja

Thank you

Last edited: Dec 25, 2005