Legalization: Shrooms

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by arT saveS, Jun 4, 2005.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

America rots your brain.

:) [/b][/quote]
    And.. I'm Canadian.

:)

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

And.. I'm Canadian.

:) [/b][/quote]
    Well fuck your lucky, I wish I lived in Canada. I hate it here.

Mechanical Christ: No, as far as I know it would be impossible to overdose on psilocybin. It replaces certain brain chemicals for a limited amount of time, and you would pass out if you had too much. No one has died from shrooms though.

Dark-Nova4001

Dark-Nova4001 Well-Known Member

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Wow. This has me dumbfounded. I read the article. This is the first of it's kind, I have never heard of anyone dying. That's craziness.

Dark-Nova4001

Dark-Nova4001 Well-Known Member

Yea, after reading your first post on how shrooms have almost no long term effects i decided to do a little bit of research on them, well actually i was probobly reading up on them for like 5-6 hours, and i found the article. I just thought i should let everyone know about it, but it is the only reported death from shrooms that I've read about so the chance of dying is very very small

erasethepain

erasethepain Well-Known Member

They should either legalize Marijuana or illegalize Alchohol.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Well said.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Well said. [/b][/quote]
    I'm guessing you don't know the game is based while Mario is tripping on shrooms. Fuck, you don't really believe in evil lizards and spikey turtles and plants that spit fireballs do you?

Weezy

Weezy Well-Known Member

Well, cigarettes are legal. I don't know much about shrooms, but from what I've seen here.. they don't seem as harmful as cigarettes. I don't get it.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Cigarettes - Thousands die each year from cancer.

Alcohol - Thousands die each year from poising and car wrecks.

Shrooms - One person has died, and shrooms have been used way before cigarettes or alcohol came around.

Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

yes, it should be legal. i am against the government putting its nose in other ppl's business. i dont understand why it is so wrong for someone to do something to your own body?!? grr... but yes, pot, shrooms, all that good stuff should be legal. and if the government really wants to make money, they would be responsible for all of the trafficing and tax everything they sell.

Shrooms are NOT...i repeat: NOT addictive. and they never will be. also seritonin is not what the trip mainly comes from. only in Ecstasy is the trip from seritonin primairly.

Shrooms will never be legal though. in fact this year they just passed a law saying it is illegal to have fresh shrooms. before it was only illegal to have processed shrooms.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Yeah, I'm tired of the governement putting their nose in our business, because it's our body, and we should be allowed to do what we want with it, which we are going to whether it is legal or not, I would just rather be able to do stuff to my own self and not goto jail for it.

Anyways, whining doesn't help so I will stop.

Your right, shrooms aren't addicting. They are actually "anti-addicting". I don't remember exactly what happens, but if you do shrooms, and trip, hallucinate, all that great stuff, if you do shrooms the very next day, or even within a few days of doing it the first time, it won't be very intense, it will be very minimal, maybe a body buzz at the most. So therefore regular shroom users have around 5 days in between each time they get high.

And don't say shrooms will never be legal, because anything is possible, we just have to do something about it. Goto your state legislators and tell them that this (and marijuana) is an important issue, send them letters telling them this or go to their office. Make them listen and discuss it, if they don't I'm not voting for their ass.

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

That's quite pathetic. I'll leave it at that

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Don't leave it at that, what's pathetic about what he said? Because I didn't see anything pathetic about it. Maybe it would have been wiser to word it differently, but it wasn't pathetic...

Holiday

Don't leave it at that, what's pathetic about what he said? Because I didn't see anything pathetic about it. Maybe it would have been wiser to word it differently, but it wasn't pathetic... [/b][/quote]
    i dont see how it was pathetic at all. pathetic is the wrong word. and besides, "all that good stuff" is a saying. i say it all the time, and that is why i typed it. no other reason. my argument is that the government should shut up about what we do to ourselves and make these things legal again.

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

In which case, you shouldn't have used it ;)

And since you've justified it - I apologise, that since I'm somewhat decent like that

Holiday

hmm.... well thank you for appologizing

Melonman64

Melonman64 Well-Known Member

I'm confuzzled

People are saying shrooms are dangerous hallocinogens, but then there are others (like people here) who say they do almost nothing. Someone help me!

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Ignorant people who know nothing except what they've been told, like the common "shrooms are a drug and drugs are bad, all drugs kill you..." saying, say stuff like shrooms are "dangers hallucinogens.

If your allergic to mushrooms, then I don't recommend eating shrooms. Yes, then it could be dangerous. If you get a mushroom that is just a poisonous mushroom instead of a shroom, then it could be dangerous. If eat more than half your body weight in shrooms, then yes it could be dangerous. If you can eat that much before passing out.

To my knowledge, only one person has ever died from shrooms. One person. Ever. (To my knowledge.)

I know a lot about shrooms, more than one might think. So if you have any questions you can add me on your MSN or just email me.