the mp3s

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by chickvicious89, Apr 15, 2003.

chickvicious89

chickvicious89 New Member

hi! i'm new here and btw, i really like the site, mine's cheap, lol. but newayz, i'm like madly obessessed w/ linkin park, i'll admit it proudly too. i saw them in concert last night(or actually the night b4) in new orleans. so naturally if i find ne mp3's of them i want to hear it but NONE of the mp3's on this site work and this is the ONLY place i can find sum of them (hence the "exclusive" thing). so if ne1 knows what's up w/ that could u plz lemme know? thanx a billion!! :whistle:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

We’ve been having problems with a host, so as of now, none of the music (audio or video) on this site can be downloaded.

H.Y.B.R.i.D

H.Y.B.R.i.D New Member

I'm new in the forum, but I read it every days.. because I'm bad in english and I was to fat to take the time to registrer me :wth:. Anyway I just wanna know how can we get these mp3..? or when this section will be Ok...
    I really wanna heard:
    -all the demo...
    -fuse
    -Reading My Eyes
    -Rhinestone
    -Stick 'N' Move

Plz... If their is no place to d/l this, can somebody ad me on his msn list and just send me.. this is very important for me..

LP forever..

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

As soon as we can find a host that can handle the large amount of bandwidth we formally consumed we will update you guys.

Till then we apologize for the inconvience.

ThElOsTpRoPhEt

ThElOsTpRoPhEt Well-Known Member

they don't have all demos (i think), but www.pushmeaway.com is a great site too (with many mp3's)

H.Y.B.R.i.D

H.Y.B.R.i.D New Member

thx guys :lol:

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

and you can get a lot of mp3s off of shareware programs (not some of the lesser known unfortunately) like KaZaA (i suggest kazaa lite because it has less spyware). i have practically all 3 albums downloaded from there. but a hint on meteora...check the songs before they're finished downloading or else you might find that they've been mislabeled or are incomplete.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Umm...you're telling me you downloaded the albums and didn't even buy them?

If that's true, what a thing to say on a Linkin Park fansite's forums. You should support Linkin Park and buy their albums.

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

NO i did buy them and i downloaded them

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

hmm :rolleyes:

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

i like linkin park too much to just download the albums. i just like having them to listen to while im on the computer. believe me, i am not the kind of person who calls themself a fan and doesn't buy the cds.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Ok. But to save yourself a lot of time, you should just rip the mp3's straight from the CD's onto your computer. Then you know you're getting CD-Quality mp3's, and you don't have to waste time searching. ;)

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

when i go away to college, then i will...but the computer i'm using is my mom's and she doesn't want a cd-ripper on the computer. don't ask me WHY...she's just weird.