Man I´m a bit pissed now :/

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by python, Apr 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    python

python Well-Known Member

.... for the Meteora/DVD/T-shirt bundle. It´s so expensive because the shippment cost $23 and taxes and stuff were 1850 icelandic kroners ( $24 ). I was a bit dissapointed on the length and the material on the DVD. Offcourse LP are worth all that money but I just wanted more out of that DVD!!!. I don´t want to watch all LPTV in my computer,, that suxx,, low quality and stuff. I thought all the LPTV were just mixed together and stuff but I guess I was wrong :/ Well I´ll stop complaining and say some good ####. The T-shirt is AWESOME !!!!! It´s the only LP thing that I have that is not a cd :)...... Meteora is offcourse AWESOME ( I have two copies now ) LÖL. #### Iceland is expensive !!!shihat!!! Well what this is all about is that I wanted to know if anyone agrees with me or if I am just an Linkin Park psycho with to high standards :// I know I had to much standards for Meteora and got a little teeny weeny bit bit dissapointed (((( !!!!not!!! much I mean it ))) Please answare my questions if you have any oppinions,,,, k man !!!

Ps. PLEASE don´t complane about my spelling !!!! If you don´t know already´I am from Iceland and I ain´t a genius --- or how do you spell it ?? :/ ---- Well just answare my question before I say some more !!!!!shihat !!!!

python

python Well-Known Member

Ohh I wasn´t aware of my swearing :/ Sorry

Bryan

Bryan Guest

You stole my avatar you illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents.

python

python Well-Known Member

You stole my avatar you illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents. [/b][/quote]
    Dude I never put that avatar man !! It just popped.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

The edit button is not there to make the board look pretty. Use it.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Lmfao.

python

python Well-Known Member

Oooo,,,, your such a funny boy aren´t yahh ((( or a girl ))) You could have answared me like this : Hey python you can use the "edit" button to edit your post if you ddn´t know ( this was not said in an "thinking your stupid" way :) ))--------- This looks much nicer. I would be happy if I got an answare like that. I mean I´ve never seen that button or just ignored it. Didn´t that pop in your mind ??

Oooo,,,, your such a funny boy aren´t yahh ((( or a girl ))) You could have answared me like this : Hey python you can use the "edit" button to edit your post if you ddn´t know ( this was not said in an "thinking your stupid" way :) ))--------- This looks much nicer. I would be happy if I got an answare like that. I mean I´ve never seen that button or just ignored it. Didn´t that pop in your mind ?? [/b][/quote]
    Didn't using proper punctuation, English, and grammar pop in your mind? ;)

python

python Well-Known Member

OMG don´t look at my answare now I´m a bit drunk.

No just kidding I´ve never been drunk I´m just a bit high right now ((( not on drugs or anything like that just really hyper ))))

python

python Well-Known Member

Didn't using proper punctuation, English, and grammar pop in your mind? ;)
    [/quote]
    I´m not trying to write really well. It´s written really fast and really low thinking. See now I can write a bit properly.

I´m not trying to write really well. It´s written really fast and really low thinking. See now I can write a bit properly. [/QUOTE]
    "really low thinking"

I'll always remember you that way, Python.
    I'm kidding. ;)

python

python Well-Known Member

HeHe, you biatcha :) :)

HEY! Watch the language, now. :angry:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

HeHe, you biatcha :) :) [/b][/quote]
    *tosses you a warning for flaming*

Enjoy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.