Who Has One?

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Louis, Jun 17, 2005.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Alright, this is just a little survey thing...just to see who has what.

Who on the message board has their own iPod? If you do have an iPod, say so and then say which iPod it is. And say what you think of the product (if it is satisfactory or not).

I have a U2 Special Edition iPod which has 20 Gigs of space, and it's pretty damn cool. I haven't stopped using it and I am so thankful that my parents bought it for me.

Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

I have a silver Ipod mini. Great little thing but it would be even better if the battery could last longer.

(I'm affraid to take it on the plane in case it'd let me down..)

Tekkiji

Tekkiji Well-Known Member

I have a 20Gig 4th Generation iPod. I love it. The battery life is great, could be better, but it's perfect for me. I love Apple products. The only thing I wish I had was a larger size. 20 gigs just isn't enough for me. I'm already over half way full. But once Apple moves to Intel, they say all prices will be dropped, but we'll wait and see.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

I had a 20 GB iPod and there were some problems with it. I returned that and bought another one but there were many things about the iPod that I hated so I became fed up with Apple and returned it for good. Read my post in favorite MP3 Player for more information regarding my distaste with the iPod.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

I'm going to get a 60 Gig photo. Unless they have a 60 gig without photo. I have lotsa music.

Cale.

Cale. Banned

I had five different iPods and they all broke in some way or another. I ended up getting my money back and bought a Creative Zen. Hasn't failed me since then.

Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

I don't have an iPod, but I want one. I need at least a 40GB one.

Melonman64

Melonman64 Well-Known Member

here's a joke:
    iCrap poop different.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I think that may be--wait, it is-- the worst joke of all-time.

Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

I think that may be--wait, it is-- the worst joke of all-time. [/b][/quote]
    Yep.

Justin

Justin See you there

Just wondering, do you like U2? It costs 50 dollars more than the regular 20 gig: if you buy the 'Complete U2' set from iTunes, you get 50 dollars off so you break even.

The reason why I'm asking you this is there was a really rich kid at school who had an U2 iPod, as well as a 60g photo and 5 iPod minis. I asked himj whether he liked U2, and guess what, he had never heard of them. I asked him how many songs he had; he said he had 82, and 9 on the other ones. What really pissed me off is that I asked him why he bought all the other iPods, and whether he had ever thought of not buying all those iPods and giving the money to charity (together they amounted to over $1000). He said something along the lines of: "Having all these iPods makes me cool and poor people can suck my dick." That kind of attitude just fucking pisses me off.

Oh, yeah, I have a 4th generation 20gb iPod; I saved up and bought it on my birthday. I'm perfectly content with it; I've got a Mac so it's really easy to sync with the iPod. I've never used my iPod until the battery ran out, but I've used it for over 8 hours straight and it still had a couple bars of juice.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I used to have a 15gig one. It got stolen.

I need to get a new one, though. more than 20g though, since I know I have more than that at the moment.

LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

I currently own a 40gb iPod.

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

20GB 4th Gen. And I have only about 1,000 songs.

LJ owns me :lol:

D_A_V_I_D

D_A_V_I_D Pure Pwnage

Just wondering, do you like U2? It costs 50 dollars more than the regular 20 gig: if you buy the 'Complete U2' set from iTunes, you get 50 dollars off so you break even.

The reason why I'm asking you this is there was a really rich kid at school who had an U2 iPod, as well as a 60g photo and 5 iPod minis. I asked himj whether he liked U2, and guess what, he had never heard of them. I asked him how many songs he had; he said he had 82, and 9 on the other ones. What really pissed me off is that I asked him why he bought all the other iPods, and whether he had ever thought of not buying all those iPods and giving the money to charity (together they amounted to over $1000). He said something along the lines of: "Having all these iPods makes me cool and poor people can suck my dick." That kind of attitude just fucking pisses me off.

Oh, yeah, I have a 4th generation 20gb iPod; I saved up and bought it on my birthday. I'm perfectly content with it; I've got a Mac so it's really easy to sync with the iPod. I've never used my iPod until the battery ran out, but I've used it for over 8 hours straight and it still had a couple bars of juice. [/b][/quote]
    Could you hit that guy for me.

Louis

Oh, yeah, I have a 4th generation 20gb iPod; I saved up and bought it on my birthday. I'm perfectly content with it; I've got a Mac so it's really easy to sync with the iPod. I've never used my iPod until the battery ran out, but I've used it for over 8 hours straight and it still had a couple bars of juice. [/b][/quote]
    Tell that guy to fuck off.

U2 is one of my favorite bands. I went to one of their concerts in April. I've loved them for a long time, and that's why I bought it. I still have yet to buy the Complete U2, but I will.

And the U2 iPod is excellent.

I Don't Need No Accuser

I Don't Need No Accuser Well-Known Member

My bro has one, it works good. I like it a lot. Easy to use, very nice looking. I would buy one if they weren't so f***ing expensive.

Justin

Justin See you there

Oops, did I mention that the kid was in 3rd grade?

D_A_V_I_D

D_A_V_I_D Pure Pwnage

I still think he needs some sense beaten into him.
    Just get another 3rd grader to do it instead.
    Seems fair to me ;)

Louis

I still think he needs some sense beaten into him.
    Just get another 3rd grader to do it instead.
    Seems fair to me ;) [/b][/quote]
    Wow, a third grader? Kick his ass anyway.