Brain areas shut off during female's "climax"

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Friskey™, Jun 21, 2005.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I was kidding for christsakes. [/b][/quote]
    I don't care. It's kinda gross to see on LPA these 16 and 17 year old guys being all like, "UR HOT I WANNA FUCK YOU" and she was 13 (up until today, when she's 14).

It's just... wrong. I don't know if you've ever done it, but if you haven't sorry for going off on you. It's just weird.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I don't care. It's kinda gross to see on LPA these 16 and 17 year old guys being all like, "UR HOT I WANNA FUCK YOU" and she was 13 (up until today, when she's 14).

It's just... wrong. I don't know if you've ever done it, but if you haven't sorry for going off on you. It's just weird. [/b][/quote]
    I kind of go a bit far sometimes, but yeah, I see where you're coming at.

Hey, half the crew I hang out with is that age (13-21, by the way) so I know how it is to have 16-17 strangers hitting on them. What the fuck.

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Holday: I've never had my ears pop after an orgasm, but i'm sure it's normal. Everybody has there differences.

Interesting article.

RX8LP

RX8LP Well-Known Member

haha yeah...after one. im really strange about that. seriously. i like only get one very rarely. i think i have had only 5 from other ppl....but sometimes when i make myself have one my ears do that....i really dont understand myself. *sigh* [/b][/quote]
    gee thanx for telling us how many guys have gone down on you and that you make yourself have one every now and then. nice. ;)

:rolleyes:

$pvcxGhxztCasey

gee thanx for telling us how many guys have gone down on you and that you make yourself have one every now and then. nice. ;)

:rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Do you like girls?

Link04

Link04 Ambient

o_O you have experience? Guess I'll know when I find out in a couple years. [/b][/quote]
    Fuck...I keep on forgetting I know you in real life ;) .

Keep it under your hat, mmk? You understand it's much easier to tell people things on message boards about your personal life.

RX8LP

RX8LP Well-Known Member

Do you like girls? [/b][/quote]
    no i like morons.

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Um. I don't think it really matters, she didn't go into detail and she was discreet about it. I didn't mind it at all. :wth:

She even stuck with the conversation, so I see no problem in it.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

no i like morons. [/b][/quote]
    Grow up. She hardly went into detail and there was nothing rulebreaking about her post, it even kept close to the topic of the thread.

If you dont like a thread you dont have to read it. Simple as that.

Alacrity

Alacrity don't stop talking to me; i haven't been listening LPA Super Member

Fuck...I keep on forgetting I know you in real life ;) .

Keep it under your hat, mmk? You understand it's much easier to tell people things on message boards about your personal life. [/b][/quote]
    Gotcha.

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

haha yeah...after one. im really strange about that. seriously. i like only get one very rarely. i think i have had only 5 from other ppl....but sometimes when i make myself have one my ears do that....i really dont understand myself. *sigh* [/b][/quote]
    You are not alone so don't think your body is weird. I experience my ears popping after I have one. It doesn't happen everytime though. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. :lol:

I also know people who experience the same thing, so I guess it's more common than you think. So don't worry because I'm sure it's pretty normal. :hugz:

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Ear popping?, memory loss?... What kind of frisky shit are you guys into? :lol:

Interesting none the less.

Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

See what I caused :lol:

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Hmm its interesting that alot of women in here claim to have experienced an orgasm. Isn't there a stat that says only like 1 in 4 women actually experience an orgasm during sexual intercourse. I'm not sure if thats the exact stat but i know it is a really low percentage. But that is of course during sexual intercourse and ot being self-inflicted. But anyhow, this is an interesting topic.

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I don't really know the stat, but I definitely know for sure that I do experience an orgasm during sexual intercourse. :whistle: :lol:

$pvcxGhxztCasey

The female orgasm is a sexual myth.

:shifty:

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Now now...just because you've never experienced one.. ;)

Kidding, kidding.

Cassie

Cassie The time to hesitate is through.

A sexual myth huh? Might as well be as far as I'm concerned. :lol:

Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

:rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    well...i never sd anything about how many guys did anything. i dont know where you got that from. and i was just stating a fact. no one else seemed to mind. I'm sorry you are not comfortable talking about the human body. but i dont think you should be posting in this thread if you dont like the disscusion.

Andrea: hehe i am not alone! haha awesome. thank you for sharing. i wasn't sure if anyone else had that happen....but i guess in this world, no matter how weird it is, someone always feels the same way. and yeah, it doesnt happen everytime with me either.