Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

I don't think I'm pretty at all. There are parts of myself that I actually hate.

It sickens me that I think this way.

2. NofxPants

NofxPants Does your house have stairs?

You're very pretty, at least I think so.

Anyways, Don't think so negative because you are beautiful ;) :hugz:

3. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

You're very pretty, at least I think so.

Anyways, Don't think so negative because you are beautiful ;) :hugz: [/b][/quote]
    As much as I can't believe what you said, thank you.

4. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Adding to my latest dumping of emotions...

Thank God I'm off to Germany today :D Anyone from Germany who wants to run into me, I'm arriving Thursday morning on Lufthansa 12, 0935AM in Hamburg :rolleyes: I'm 6'4", so you can't miss me B)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure nobody from Hamburg's gonna read this before then, but hey, ya never know...

5. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

im in love with my girl and my girl loves me...but our relationship seems to going no where and then somewhere and then nowhere again im so pissed at it...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

6. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

OMG! so much fucking drama!

my best friend in the world just found out that her bf of 9 months cheated on her w/ TWO other girls 3 nights ago...luckly she broke up w/ him that same night cuz he didnt answer his phone. and now she is sooooo sad. she cant' stop crying. and he keeps saying horrible things about her. i dunno what to do about it.

and there is this guy, Mike A. who is totally in love w/ me. he really wants me to g/o w/ him and he wants to lose his virginity to me...and i guess i tease him a little bit....but that is waht i do. he is so attached. but i dont want to g/o w/ him.

and then there is ANOTHER Mike that i have the same type of problem w/...Mike C. he wrote me these texts today:

Mike C.: "Y is it that i cant get you out of my head?"

me: "Hmm i dunno. i sont mean to be a bother. im sry :( i actually thought that you had forgotten about me or that you jsut didnt want to talk to me anymore."

Mike C.: "No. I cant forget you. but whenever i think aobut you and when ur not with me i feel all empty inside. thats not a bad thing you ur part."

me: "AW! *hugs* do you really feel that way?.......i dont know what to say..."

Mike C.: "Yes i do. all [you] gotta say is yes to this question: will you go out with me again?"

me: " Aw sweetie, i cant answer that right now. I have to think about things first. i have so much going on right now. and i havnt seen you in a long time. im sorry. :( "

Mike C.: "Ok, then im going to bed now. you think about it then call me or text me when you decide. ok good night, love you."

but the problem is that i dont really want him as a bf. i think my problem is that i just want a bf...but there is no one that meets my standards right now. i have no idea how im going to deal w/ this. i have two boys on my hands who are more in love w/ me than they have been w/ like anyone b4. i dont think i deserve that kind of love. i just dont know waht i should do! :'(

7. a life in ashes

a life in ashes mercury summer

:hugz: :hugz: :hugz: sounds like you need lots of hugs...

8. Suffice

Suffice Well-Known Member

Why is my life so shite.

9. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

i need to tell her how i feel, but i don't see a lot of point. she is all the way over there and i am all the way over here, and last time i tried long distance it fucked up majorly because somebody lied. a lot. [hint: that somebody wasn't me] and i discovered how easy it is for someone just to lie to you, or not tell you things, when you don't actualy see them every day, and you can never tell wether what they are saying is the truth or not. but yeah. back to the point. i don't have a clue what to do. we are good friends and i don't want to destroy that so... i guess i'll just keep it wrapped up inside... for now.

10. Suffice

Suffice Well-Known Member

Why does no-one care about me anymore..

11. FreeYourMind

FreeYourMind Well-Known Member

I

do. :hugz:

12. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I'm feeling that something isn't clicking between me and Angie, maybe a year was too long for us to be spilt up like that. But then again, she gave me life and love. I'm just wondering if I moved on and felt in denial agreeing to what she said.

13. the_king_of_all

um... are you living my life or something... exactly the same happened to me... :wth: it seriously sucks, but i'm sure you'll do what ever's right.

14. InSidiousGG

InSidiousGG Member

Ahh!! I am so depressed right now!!

So alone...I wanna cry...

15. warpbabydoll

warpbabydoll Member

I am depressed or maybe even worst; Schizophrenic. I badly want to tell people what I am doing to myself but the only people I can tell are strangers because I know they don't know me. They won't look at me differently (in a different light). And sometimes I feel I don't need anyone, that I can turn my back on everything and it would stop bothering me.

16. Muri

Muri It never ends.

*Maybe I'm fucked up because my friends are like that?
    One of them is constantly trying suicide,he cuts and is depressed all the time. My best friend is like a fucking sadist. I don't get her sometimes. The other one is TOTALLY obsessed with her dog and Mike Shinoda. Yeah,I know,it's not healthy being around a teenie.
    The rest of them are just plain weird. Crazy.

*I'm exhausted and I don't know what to say to a certain person because I'm too confused. I'm like a total jerk.

*I still havent seen a psychiatrist. Although I really should. My mom is scared of that,because she's afraid I might be a little nuts. This is fucked up.

*I have low self-esteem but still I'm such an egomaniac at times. Impossible.

17. hybrid_fan

hybrid_fan Ambient

people think that i'm insane

18. Kris

Kris Well-Known Member

I know it's hard sometimes but you have to try not to care what people think about you. Just be who you are. You know exactly what you think and why you think it. I don't think your insane. ^_^

19. Runawy

Runawy Well-Known Member

gah I don't know what to do, I have seriously 5 guys after me... i'm going out with one of them, but last night i was cuddling with someone else... it's like i can't say no, i want to make everyone happy, but i'm just getting myself into a huge mess. i have feelings for more than one guy... and it sucks cuz i wanted a boyfriend, now i have one and i wish i didnt have that attachment. i feel so bad.

20. the_king_of_all

:hugz: that's shitty....

-----

i'm scared.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.