Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperXero

SuperXero Well-Known Member

I hate it when your having the best week of your life but then your past comes back to bite you in the ass. im the biggest fuck face in the world

last night i lost my best friend because i altered a picture of him to make him look really stupid it had the captions 'hey kids , im a ***' i did this because he accused me of flirting with his girlfriend (now ex girlfriend) and i made this picture and sent it to his ex two months ago. yesterday the stupid bitch showed him the picture because me and him were made fun of her a little bit. she said 'if you think hes such a good friend look at this picture he made of you' and i denied me making it but she even showed him the chat logs of me sending it to her. later i admitted myself making it and he hates me forever i told him i made it out of anger but he doesnt listen he wants to string me and its all my fault and partly that stupid girls. this feels like that tbs song 'theres no i in team' and that brand new song 'seventy times 7' both of which are about best friends. i've hit rock bottom. me and him were having a really great day yesterday and this stupid girl and my past ruined what we had a great friendship. i knew him since i was seven and we'd been friends since. im so stupid!! :(

2. Runawy

Runawy Well-Known Member

nevermind my previous post, it doesnt matter anymore. it was all one big mistake and we broke up. the more i want people to be happy the more i fuck things up so i'm just not going to try anymore. maybe everyone is meant to be fuckin miserable.

3. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I am so nervous. I have to apply for jobs starting sometime this week. I think the whole "welcome to the real world" thing has smacked me in the face. I am out of high school and now I have to start this new chapter in my life. It is kinda scary, in a way. My stomach is in knots and I haven't gotten much sleep in days because I have been thinking about this. I hope I end up with a job with great pay, great benefits, and flexible hours.

4. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I hate my dad. When the computer starts running out of space, he starts deleting my shit. What the bloody hell. I guess I'll just go and start deleting his stuff, then.

Now I have to redownload all this crap. Goddamnit.

5. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Good luck. Don't worry too much, you can do it. :)

6. Darcy

Darcy LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

:( I recently went through something similar, except I wasn't going out with either of the two guys I had feelings for. It worked out in the end. One was cool with me going out with the other one, we're all still friends. Just wait, and good things happen I guess.

7. InSidiousGG

InSidiousGG Member

I hate my mum!

8. a life in ashes

a life in ashes mercury summer

:hugz: i know the feeling but it'll be ok in the end

9. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

last night was.... urgh. i finally addmitted it too her and it turns out she does to so like... i'm really really happy about that :D one problem though. my ex tried to get back with me. again. with the whole 'i still love you' thing. again. i mean, yeah, she might still love me, but how the hell am i supposed to tell when she lies so fucking much? somewhere deep inside me i probably still love her. or at least the old her. but that doesn't matter because i can't trust her as far as i can throw a tree that's still in the ground.

10. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Dude, go with your heart on this one. If this girl you we're talking about really cares for you, then go for her...because if your saying that your ex has lied so much, where is the trust in her?

In other words, we really need to go bowling :lol:

11. the_king_of_all

Dude, go with your heart on this one. If this girl you we're talking about really cares for you, then go for her...because if your saying that your ex has lied so much, where is the trust in her?

In other words, we really need to go bowling :lol: [/b][/quote]
    hahahaha i was hoping you would read that. i was actualy going to put something on the end like 'faded, we should go bowling again' but decided not to. yeah, i'm really with you on that one. but the problem is that i want to keep my ex as a friend, which i might not be able to do >_<

12. Friskey™

hahahaha i was hoping you would read that. i was actualy going to put something on the end like 'faded, we should go bowling again' but decided not to. yeah, i'm really with you on that one. but the problem is that i want to keep my ex as a friend, which i might not be able to do >_< [/b][/quote]
    Well, the fact is that I tried it and it didn't work...but then again, look what happened, i'm back with Angie and everything's better than ever. It may be entirely different for you...if you like talking to your ex though and hanging out with her, and don't mind seeing her make out with another guy, then try and be friends with her. Doesn't hurt does it?

If nothing works...STRIKE!!!! :lol:

13. the_king_of_all

Well, the fact is that I tried it and it didn't work...but then again, look what happened, i'm back with Angie and everything's better than ever. It may be entirely different for you...if you like talking to your ex though and hanging out with her, and don't mind seeing her make out with another guy, then try and be friends with her. Doesn't hurt does it?

If nothing works...STRIKE!!!! :lol: [/b][/quote]
    :lol:! yeah. i don't mind seeing her making out with another guy. i mean, she has another boyfriend at the moment (yet she loves me? :wth: ) and it doesn't bother me at all. i know how much of a great time we had when we were together but... maybe she isn't for me anymore.

14. Friskey™

:lol:! yeah. i don't mind seeing her making out with another guy. i mean, she has another boyfriend at the moment (yet she loves me? :wth: ) and it doesn't bother me at all. i know how much of a great time we had when we were together but... maybe she isn't for me anymore. [/b][/quote]
    Hey, sometimes in life you just got to move on. It may suck, but hey...sooner or later you may be with some hot girl while your ex is suffering (i'm just exaggerating here, but you catch my drift :lol:)

15. the_king_of_all

Hey, sometimes in life you just got to move on. It may suck, but hey...sooner or later you may be with some hot girl while your ex is suffering (i'm just exaggerating here, but you catch my drift :lol:) [/b][/quote]
    :lol:! yeah. thanks for the advice. you basicly just confirmed what i was thinking so now i'm pretty sure what i'm going to do. thanks ^_^

16. Friskey™

:lol:! yeah. thanks for the advice. you basicly just confirmed what i was thinking so now i'm pretty sure what i'm going to do. thanks ^_^ [/b][/quote]
    no problem my good man. ^_^

17. Runawy

Runawy Well-Known Member

things are just getting worse. he gave up on me and said goodbye forever. he's moving away, like the last two guys i have cared about. everyone moves away, i have the worst luck ever. we couldn't be together even if we wanted to, i mean i was his only reason to stay but he figured it wasn't worth it, because he figured i didnt like him in that way anyhow. but the truth is i was starting to. whatever, its for the best. maybe he will find the happiness i couldnt give him there.

18. hybrid_fan

hybrid_fan Ambient

:hugz:

19. Runawy

Runawy Well-Known Member

20. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

:hugz: :hugz: :hugz: sounds like you need lots of hugs... [/b][/quote]
    aww thank you! i really did need that. :hugz:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.