Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

*hugs self*

2. sariia

sariia Member

Well, my friend is obsessed with men who wear way too much eyeliner, she writes things like:"I will steal Billie Joe's heart and together we will conquer the world with his sexiness" on my notebook, puts always ultra pads on my notebook and constantly calles me a pizzaface.

i'm sorry about the thing with the psychiatrist, though. i guess everyone feels like they need ti visit thet place time to time.

3. Muri

Muri It never ends.

Well, my friend is obsessed with men who wear way too much eyeliner, she writes things like:"I will steal Billie Joe's heart and together we will conquer the world with his sexiness" on my notebook, puts always ultra pads on my notebook and constantly calles me a pizzaface.

i'm sorry about the thing with the psychiatrist, though. i guess everyone feels like they need ti visit thet place time to time. [/b][/quote]
    Wow. That's sad. :lol:

4. sariia

sariia Member

Wow. That's sad. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    actually it's quite amusing :)

5. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

i'm scared. i don't know what of, i'm just scared. i need to get out of here. go somewhere else for a while, have a bit of space, a bit of time to myself... away from everyone besides... her. things are good with her right now and that's how i want them to stay. though maybe some time away from her might be a good idea too, just so i don't get a chance to fuck things up completely. one problem though. where could i go? i would love to just go stay in a random field in a tent, but i know my rents wouldn't let me, and the people that care don't like the idea so... maybe its not such a good one. but i have to go somewhere...

6. a life in ashes

a life in ashes mercury summer

you could try staying with a close friend for a while...someone who you trust, to give you some space to relax etc.

7. the_king_of_all

you could try staying with a close friend for a while...someone who you trust, to give you some space to relax etc. [/b][/quote]
    that's what i thought. but my only real close friend who would let me stay lives like... 2 houses down the road, so i don't see the point because i need to completely get away. thanks for the idea though.

8. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

(w00t) !!!

slfjigsd.fjgdufhejkvgbedkjvbdkvjdbjkfvhsdk

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

fg.vsdcklbscjk.bsc smncb as~@:1'kw;hkr1!!!

(w00t)

9. Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

What are you so happy about that you're typing like a madwoman?

10. Darcy

Darcy LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Im very upset.

Around 2 AM, I got the feeling that something really terrible was happening. I thought maybe I would wake up this morning and someone would tell me that a relative had died or something. I got up today, and I thought nothing was wrong, and that I had just gotten that weird feeling out of nowhere.

A little over an hour ago, my friend Jim told me that his good friend, a former Marching Band kid who I never met because I joined Marching Band about two years after he graduated, was shot in the neck, face, and chest in Iraq. Somehow, he is alive, and the bullets managed to miss anything critical. But I cant help but be a little afraid.

11. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

I've had those feelings before. I consider them premonisions (sp?) I had one before my uncle had a stroke, one before my dad's car crash and one before my cousin got hit by a car as a pedestrian. It was so crazy. Now when I get that feeling I automaticaly start crying like crazy and freaking out because I don't know what will happen.

12. Darcy

I've had those feelings before. I consider them premonisions (sp?) I had one before my uncle had a stroke, one before my dad's car crash and one before my cousin got hit by a car as a pedestrian. It was so crazy. Now when I get that feeling I automaticaly start crying like crazy and freaking out because I don't know what will happen. [/b][/quote]
    I was talking about tsunamis with my mom the day before that huge tsunami happened. Scared the shit out of me.

As of today, I believe in predicting the future to some extent.

13. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

I was talking about tsunamis with my mom the day before that huge tsunami happened. Scared the shit out of me.

As of today, I believe in predicting the future to some extent. [/b][/quote]
    I do too. I would think it was just a coincident if it had only happened once, but three times plus what happened to you: no way.

14. Darcy

Yeah, I dont know. Im really shocked about this whole thing. Its just weird to me. Someone just a few years older than me, from my town...I dont know. It always seems surreal when things like this happen.

I just heard that he is going to be perfectly fine, and I feel a lot better.

I still fucking hate wars.

15. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I do too. I would think it was just a coincident if it had only happened once, but three times plus what happened to you: no way. [/b][/quote]
    My friend actually read my mind one time. She sensed some things of mine that has been happening away from her that I have never told her before in my life. It was disturbing how dead-on she was.

16. Darcy

My friend actually read my mind one time. She sensed some things of mine that has been happening away from her that I have never told her before in my life. It was disturbing how dead-on she was. [/b][/quote]
    That happens to me and my friend Tim. Sometimes we find that we are thinking the exact same thing at the exact same time. It happens on a regular basis.

17. Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

I don't think that's mind reading, I think that's being incredibly attuned to someone else's subtle body language (and know them well enough to interpret it correctly.)

...yeah, I'm no fun.

18. the_king_of_all

i do that. sometimes if someone has something wrong with them, and i just say the most random thing without even thinking about what i'm saying, it turns out to be right.

19. InSidiousGG

InSidiousGG Member

A girl whom I like.. I helped her in every way I can, especially through College Work.. Helped her almost everyday..

This has become on a daily basis until.. she took me for granted.. Whenever she had problems, she then comes to me and throws me the work.. And everytime I done it, she simply said ''Thank you for your help''

I feel so used and unappreciated.. That's not all..

She asked me out.. ( I was like ''yay! I am getting some hopes" ) few days before the actual.. and when the day comes,she simply says she forgot, ''sorry too tired next time'' or ''I am meeting others..sorry''

I was like huh, everything was like prearanged few days back..she should have knew to set aside time for the date..

And today, She msg me, she is meeting her friend ( guy) maybe a little late, and(of course) ''help me with my work when I come back?''

I got sadden..disappointed.. How come she rememebers other guys dates and not mine.. Why must it have to be me...

I feel like crying everyday.. everynight when I go to sleep..

I feel much better now..

20. the_king_of_all

i know how that feels. being unnapreciated sucks. i hope you manage to get things sorted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.