Metal Gear Solid!

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Max Maverick, Jul 9, 2005.

Max Maverick

Max Maverick Member

Is it just me that thinks it sucks that Eva turned on Snake at the end of Snake Eatter? :wth:

Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

*chants snake *

snake in my opinion is a much better character than raiden, but thats just cause sanke is a legend.... :p

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Your not allowed to post directly after one of your own posts. ;)

It didn't really bother me that Eva turned on Snake, i mean, it's Metal Gear Solid, everybody turns on somebody at some point. :lol:

Max Maverick

Max Maverick Member

Oh, sorry i did'ent know, :wth:

and yeah, it does seem like everyone turns on someone else in the end.

Joe

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the online will turn out in MGS3: Subsistance, i'm hoping it don't turn out to be a let down, but whatever it turns out like, it should still be fun to finally play MGS online.

Atsuzen

Atsuzen Super Member LPA Super Member

I only managed to get my hands on MGS3 (yeah, I suck don't I?), and I love the game. The only part that hurts is that ... I'm stuck in the game. >_<

Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

:lol: , what part , i may be able to help.

Jonny[uk]

Jonny[uk] Active Member

I havn't finished it. I am not very far at all. I never really have the time.

Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

You know what I have to say about Metal Gear Solid 2. Not the fact that I'm going to bitch about one of the charicters. But the fact that everything was either orange, grey, or blue. And it hurt my eyes.

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

I've got Sons of Liberty off my mate at the moment,. It's pretty good. Not amazing though, i prefer the ZOE Konami games. I just don't like the stealth element 'cause i always die :blush:

Atsuzen

:lol: , what part , i may be able to help. [/b][/quote]
    The End. Yes, that idiotic old geezer. Apparently I've been playing for x number of hours, running around like some fool, so he's out of stamina as well. :mellow:

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

The End. Yes, that idiotic old geezer. Apparently I've been playing for x number of hours, running around like some fool, so he's out of stamina as well. :mellow: [/b][/quote]
    Here's a trick you can use: Save your game in the area where you duel The End, then restart your PS2 and put the date forward by at least a week. Then if you load the game up again you get an fmv of Snake finding out that The End has died of old age.

Joe

Here's a trick you can use: Save your game in the area where you duel The End, then restart your PS2 and put the date forward by at least a week. Then if you load the game up again you get an fmv of Snake finding out that The End has died of old age. [/b][/quote]
    Yes, that is the "cheap" way of defeating him :lol: You won't be able to get his camouflage either if you choose to defeat him that way, his camo is the best in the game.

Here are some tips;

* Use your thermo-goggles to see footsteps. This is usefull when he moves areas.
    * Use your directional mic to find the position he's hiding, you'll be able to hear him breathe heavy and sleep.
    * When he's sleeping, this is your chance to sneak using your d-pad, once you're next to him, hold him up to get his camo and shoot him in the head. Repeat to beat.
    *Simply snipe him, use methods listed above to find his position, this will help as you won't be looking for ages.

SPACED

SPACED Well-Known Member

great game!

yeah i agree with the end of number 2 because the colneol gets REALLY freaky near the end, i could not sleep for 2 days LoL!
    and i was a bit dissapointed with raiden, i think he wasnt really that needed to be honest. oh and did you notice that raiden is NOT mentioned on the sons of liberty case... i sense false advertising...

I think the third is the best because it sortta answers all the questions that were asked in the previous games, and i thought the ADAM part was a nice touch to include.

(takes breath!)

Atsuzen

Here's a trick you can use: Save your game in the area where you duel The End, then restart your PS2 and put the date forward by at least a week. Then if you load the game up again you get an fmv of Snake finding out that The End has died of old age. [/b][/quote]
    I won't have to wait because I've left that game at least four months ago. :lol: Surely he'd be dead by now.

@Uncle_Raj : Thanks, but I might try that when I replay the game (I saved where The End was already at his weakest, so I can't go back).

xero theory

xero theory Banned

Raiden sucked though but it still was a good game

Testament

Testament \m/ LPA Super Member

Don't....ever...do....that...again.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I won't have to wait because I've left that game at least four months ago. :lol: Surely he'd be dead by now.

@Uncle_Raj : Thanks, but I might try that when I replay the game (I saved where The End was already at his weakest, so I can't go back). [/b][/quote]
    The bad thing about letting The End die like that is you don't get his camo.

xero theory

xero theory Banned

Don't....ever...do....that...again. [/b][/quote]
    sorry dude i did not mean to make you mad :(

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

sorry dude i did not mean to make you made :( [/b][/quote]
    He's already made.

Mad, on the other hand, you're entirely responsible for that.