Touring?

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by ROFLcopter, Jul 10, 2005.

ROFLcopter

ROFLcopter Well-Known Member

2 questions

are LP going to do world tours like they did for HT and meteora with their new album?

and can someone give me a date for their new record. ive heard rumors that it will be released same date as HT..(somewhere in october), is this true? And ive heard other rumors same date as meteora(next year).... so late 2005/06?

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Dont you read the news or something? First Mike's album which is coming out in a couple months. They also have problems with Warner Bros. My best guess is late 2006.

Cale.

Cale. Banned

Chester is touring with Cirque de Chaseur doing aerial gymnastics so Linkin Park is on hiatus.

savetomorrow

savetomorrow Well-Known Member

Well to be released on October 24th or March 25th as they did with Hybrid Theory and Meteora would mean those dates would have to fall on a Tuesday. Tuesdays are release dates (Mondays internationally) so I don't think they would go into planning that much to schedule a release date like that.

The record looks like it won't be out until mid-late 2006 now because they spend a lot of time in the studio.

As for tours bands are almost required to do world tours to promote their album or else the record company would get mad.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

there is no offical dates for tours or album releases yet.

mike is busy finishing off fort minor - and after that he'll be promoting it.

LP will then have to get together and go through the whole album process, and once that is done their album will become available.

i'd imagine that this is going to take a real long time so i wouldnt hold your breath to hear new linkin park material anytime soon.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

He's also apparently going on tour with it too, which I guess applies to the whole tour thing but maybe not.

So don't expect anything in a while.

You have Chester's performances at Club Tattoo and a whole album to tide you over until then sooo...

goldengoaliex910

goldengoaliex910 Well-Known Member

I heard he was training elephants :(

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

I heard he was training elephants :( [/b][/quote]
    i would like to see that!