What Should Linkin Park Do?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Branden, Jun 26, 2005.

forgottenlp52

forgottenlp52 Well-Known Member

It was.

Shakes head in dissapointment*

~Diamond Feorsteorra~

~Diamond Feorsteorra~ Well-Known Member

I don't care as long as they bring out some new shit.

XanProphecy

XanProphecy Member

This is funniest thing I've ever read. I like the first post. I want the greatest hits of the CDs and then the Kiddy Mix. That would just be FUN!! :D

pyropaul

pyropaul Well-Known Member

First of all, Look at the date I became a member (so I'm not a newbie).

I does seem to be a general rule of thumb that on a message board that is a fan board for a band that no one typically bashes that band. I thought/think that while the members of Linkin Park certainly make much more money than the overwelming majority of people in the world, they still do have the right to complain that their bosses are getting rich on the backs of Linkin Park. Artist are the ones that create the music; they should inherently have the rights to have a say in how their music is distributed and how the profits from the music are distributed as well.

Also, at what point did I say that Linkin Park is the greatest band in the world? I would definetly say that I like the band a lot. They are in my top 10 for sure, but probably not my top 5 and certainly not in my top 3.

nice grammar by the way. next time read your post 1st, to make sure that the wording makes sense. have a wonderful day.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Grammar.*

Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

Grammar* [/b][/quote]
    YES! I was about to point that out but you beat me to it. :lol:

ayesha kahn

ayesha kahn Active Member

Their greatest hits CD
    DVD of all their videos.

forgottenlp52

forgottenlp52 Well-Known Member

Release a music for relief dvd.

BlackOps

BlackOps Member

Linkin Park: Instrumentals

If you think about it, an album (if the 10 were major release) would take 30 years since they release a new one every 3 years.

EDIT: The problem with a greatest hits CD is that you really need more than 2 CDs to have that.

~ immortal soul ~

~ immortal soul ~ Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, I definitely agree... Releasing a greatest hits album after 2 full-length albums would be ridiculous... KoRn released a greatest hits album after 6 albums... I think that's okay but LP should definitely wait until they have at least 5 released albums... LOL so maybe a greatest hits should be out in 10 years haha...

wierd_lpfan

wierd_lpfan Active Member

We're all sick of them making the same music over and over again. They need to be creative and start making better (and longer) songs and expand their talent musically.

Did you just get into their music or something?!? [/b][/quote]
    They're music rocks! They don't make the same music over and over again, they are creative and I've liked their music for 3 years, and LOVED it for 2. I've heard all of their songs from HT EP, Hybrid Theory, Reanimation, One Step Closer and Meteora, they're the best band in the world and I don't see how you can talk about them like that.

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

They're music rocks! They don't make the same music over and over again, they are creative and I've liked their music for 3 years, and LOVED it for 2. I've heard all of their songs from HT EP, Hybrid Theory, Reanimation, One Step Closer and Meteora, they're the best band in the world and I don't see how you can talk about them like that. [/b][/quote]
    Yes they do make the same music over and over again and they are not being creative enough. They are far from the best band in the world.

I can talk about them like that because I want something more and different, just like a lot of people here. I'm tired of the same typical Linkin Park songs.

Your reply is just sad.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

First of all, Look at the date I became a member (so I'm not a newbie). [/b][/quote]
    Just because you joined a long time ago doesn't mean you're NOT a newbie. How long you've been a part of the community determines it.

wierd_lpfan: If you think they are so creative, find as many songs by them as you can that DON'T follow this formula.

Verse
    Chorus
    Verse
    Chorus
    Bridge
    Chorus.

~ immortal soul ~

~ immortal soul ~ Well-Known Member

Just because you joined a long time ago doesn't mean you're NOT a newbie. How long you've been a part of the community determines it.

wierd_lpfan: If you think they are so creative, find as many songs by them as you can that DON'T follow this formula.

Verse
    Chorus
    Verse
    Chorus
    Bridge
    Chorus. [/b][/quote]
    I don't think that creativeness is only limited to the song structure... It's also to do with creative guitar riffs or creative beats and samples... I know lots of bands that work nearly always with the song structure that you named... So I think it goes farther than just to the song structure... LP have some creative beats and Breaking The Habit is probably one of their most creative songs... But I think their guitar riffs aren't that creative and you're right that they use the same song structure over and over again but nevertheless they're great in what they do, mostly (for me) because of Chester's voice and his way of singing/screaming that is really unique and just kills (if you know what I mean)... I don't think that they'll ever get the award for the most creative band on the planet but their sound was very fresh and innovative in the beginning and they're still great in what they do... But I'd wish that they'd make some changes for their next album...

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. :mellow:

goldengoaliex910

goldengoaliex910 Well-Known Member

As if their lyrics aren't whiny enough already.

LOL JK.

:whistle:

Dart

Dart Well-Known Member

I don't think that creativeness is only limited to the song structure... It's also to do with creative guitar riffs or creative beats and samples... I know lots of bands that work nearly always with the song structure that you named... So I think it goes farther than just to the song structure... LP have some creative beats and Breaking The Habit is probably one of their most creative songs... But I think their guitar riffs aren't that creative and you're right that they use the same song structure over and over again but nevertheless they're great in what they do, mostly (for me) because of Chester's voice and his way of singing/screaming that is really unique and just kills (if you know what I mean)... I don't think that they'll ever get the award for the most creative band on the planet but their sound was very fresh and innovative in the beginning and they're still great in what they do... But I'd wish that they'd make some changes for their next album... [/b][/quote]
    dude,you just said that they are great,innovative,fresh, bla feat. bla,bla but you still think they have to change things for the next album.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Painflow

Painflow Active Member

Yes they do make the same music over and over again and they are not being creative enough. They are far from the best band in the world.

I can talk about them like that because I want something more and different, just like a lot of people here. I'm tired of the same typical Linkin Park songs.

Your reply is just sad. [/b][/quote]
    you LOVED the music they maked for 2 years and now you want to see their capabillities.don't you think if they see that you liked the way they were singing.would make them to make the same again again and again, ha?

i think they should if you don't like them then go and tell them!!! :angry:

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Making an album solely based on what people enjoyed is lacking creativity and basically just a money maker.

I mean, audience response is great, but you have to do things for yourself, you know.

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Your reply makes no sense to me.

I loved the Hybrid Theory album. It's a pure classic in my eyes. Meteora did not live up to my expectations. That is why I hope they release something different that will make me (and I'm sure other fans) get back into their music again.