Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

lol, it was just a joke! :D

In actuality, both men AND women are simpleminded creatures, and they both think they're not. Quite a nice balance, I suppose.. :D but that's stuff for philosophers. (aka: I just like to stir up trouble lol)

disclaimer: anything i say may or may not be my actual opinion. though in this post, it is. :p
    <!--QuoteBegin---[Link]-
    @Jul 14 2005, 06:30 AM
    Damnit. This Mormon girl really likes me. First off, it's not mutual. And even if it was, she's MORMON. I'm not. That alone should make her LEAVE ME ALONE. Damn, woman.[/quote]
    Excuse me, but what is "mormon" exactly? I'm curious.

2. fallenangel

fallenangel Well-Known Member

human beings, simple minded? really?

for someone who studies human psychology i can safely say that human's are extremly complex creatures.

but back on topic, my car broke down and i had to be towed home by my dad and brother. man, they can argrue like little school girls! then my dad took it out on me!
    all i said was that i would put the torch in the back of the van and he yelled 'put it in the f***ing front!'

i've never disappeared so fast before!

3. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

they are really really pissing me off. instead of making things better, they have made them worse. again. way to go guys.

4. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

lol, it was just a joke! :D

In actuality, both men AND women are simpleminded creatures, and they both think they're not. Quite a nice balance, I suppose.. :D but that's stuff for philosophers. (aka: I just like to stir up trouble lol) [/b][/quote]
    Alright.

You had me scared there for a minute.

And Link_ Yes, I am a rather sheltered human-being. :lol:

5. DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

[offtopic]
    I think it depends on your definition of complex then. :)
    [/offtopic]

6. fallenangel

fallenangel Well-Known Member

[offtopic]
    I think it depends on your definition of complex then. :)
    [/offtopic] [/b][/quote]
    mmm....so your saying that you are simple minded?

7. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Minor rant: Whenever you played a team ball sport in P.E at school did you ever have kids who would try to win the game single-handedly by attempting to dribble the ball the length of the pitch/court, and then try to score but fail miserably because they aren't nearly as good as they think? There are plenty of those in my class, and today we were playing football. Whenever I won the ball off them (Jamie Carragher-stylee) they were bitter enough to start on me, effing and blazing. Assholes. If you're planning on playing for Doncaster Rovers or some other no-mark team to keep you away from the job center/McDonalds, you could at least learn to accept that you're going to get tackled from time to time. You're (name made up) Ikea McLusky-Davis, not Steven Gerrard. I feel like taking their legs out next week. And yeah, I did say that to them and one slapped me and they all walked off. I reiterate: assholes.

8. User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Mormonism is a cult that derives its roots in Christianity, and they believe that Jesus appeared to people during the colonization of North America. Their books include The Old and New Testament, as well as The Book of Mormon.

9. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

Mormonism is a cult that derives its roots in Christianity, and they believe that Jesus appeared to people during the colonization of North America. Their books include The Old and New Testament, as well as The Book of Mormon. [/b][/quote]
    Didn't they used to practice polygamy or whatever that's called when you have more than one wife? And you can't date 'til you're really old.

10. User Name

You can't date until you're 20. As for the polygamy thing, I'd have to look into that, because I don't know the answer to that.

11. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Polygamy was allowed originaly, but they had to change it. i don't know weather they changed it back to it being allowed or not though.

12. Geki

Geki >.

My family's feud too much. My parents are divorced and it's like each family hates one another, and I'm pitted in the middle. I can't talk to my Mom's side when I'm with my Dad, and when I'm with my Mom she gets upset when I talk about my Dad and his family. It pisses me off.

13. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

well...the whole Polygamy thing is becuase the Mormons did not beleive that a female could go to heaven with out being bound to a man. so man would have as many wifes as any one wanted to be a part of it.

the really strange thing is that they would marry the poor girls to guys after the girls were dead....just so they could go to heavan.

14. User Name

Their beliefs, I find, are very messed up, and The Book of Mormon is contradictory to the prophecies made in the Old and New Testament regarding the end times.

Personally, I really have no idea how they manage to make their cult work. :blink:

But enough about religion. Let's get back on topic.

15. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

That was weird. :mellow:

We were just sitting in her car. She was dropping me off and she said "Bye" and I just turned around and started to make out with her. I didn't even talk to her a lot before tonight. We made out for 20 minutes in my driveway in her car.

16. JohnnyB

JohnnyB Well-Known Member

Wow! Seems like the sort of thing that would only happen in a movie. :lol: . Congrats though!

17. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

These have not been a good 10 days leading up to my birthday so much shit has been going down I'm not even looking forward to my birthday :(

18. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

You're a slut. :kiss:

19. Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

I just came back from Canada. Damn there are a lot of hot girls up there.

20. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I feel so much better now. (Warning, contains some really foul language):

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.