What did you dream about last night?

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Joe, Jul 25, 2005.

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Bullshit. You just can't remember them anymore.

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I dreamt about my old art class back in elementary school. I came in late because I was running errands for another teacher. I told her why I was late but she didn't believe me. She said she was sick and tired of me coming in late in her class and she didn't care what excuse I had this time. I got so fed up with her that I grabbed a bottle of red paint and start squeezing it all over her. She started yelling and screaming and I ran. She ran after me but since she was all covered in paint and couldn't see very well, she ran into a wall and it knocked her out.

...and that's when I woke up. :lol:

*On a side note, my art teacher in elementary school was a complete bitch and hated everyone. I actually skipped her class a lot because I didn't want to deal with her bullshit. She never believed anyone's word on anything. It was always her way that was the right way. I hate people like that. I'm glad in my dream she got knocked out. :lol:

Ackie

Ackie Well-Known Member

LMFAOO i feel lyke that sometimes but it's just the fact u can't member then, even when u wake up straight away

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I actually remebered mine, i dreamed i was back at school in my media class, but i didn't know what i had to do & Maria (my teacher) had to keep telling me. That's all i remember, but i'm sure there was more.

Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

i had a dream i was a person in final fantasy world kinda thing and i was a shop person who sold things and killed monsters and shit..

aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I remember my dream.
    Owen Wilson was trying to blow us up (me, my family and a few American guys I have no recollection off). Well I don't know why we were in that building, or why Mr. Wilson was targeting us, I like Indiana Jones (a female version) I went looking around the huge office building and found some grenades. Though they don't work, as they (the "bad" guys) had this really awesome shield which could repel any sort of attacks. Weird as it sounds, the FBI showed up and killed Owen Wilson, and his "bad" crew.

----------
    My thoughts:
    Wow This will make a great movie!

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

i could fly last night and it felt so great :lol:
    i love dreams and i hate it when i don't remember what i dreamt of the night before

Joe

:lol: That sounds like some crazy ass dream!

I forgot my dream, but i think it had something to do with me being back at college.

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I don't know if anyone knows here the comicmaker Jhonen Vasquez but anyways. I was on this island with a bunch of other people. And there was this stage with all kinds of instruments to hurt people. Jhonen was on there torturing people with a saw, screwdriver and hammer and all that stuff o_O
    Somehow I knew it was fake, but I was still scared so I hid under the stage, but blood fell on me so I went back to the sea. It wasn't a normal beach/sea thingy..I don't know the english word, but it was like..the beginning of a pool. My friends stood behind me waiting for Jhonen to bring us back to our homes, and when Jhonen came he laughed hard and said we're pussy's.

I didn't like this dream. :wth:

Joe

I had a pretty cool dream actually, i dreamed i was friends with the guys from f.r.i.e.n.d.s :lol: Anyway, Rachel was pregnant and we was all joking around and stuff, Good times.

... and for those of you who can't picture it, it looked a little something, like this;

Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

wow i had a f.r.i.e.n.d.s dream apart from that we were all playing a murder game where one person was the murderer and had to kill everyone else (fake of course) and joey was the killer :lol:

emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

I dreamed that my best friend in the whole world was with a girl (Cristina) and they were sayng bad things about me.And my best friend was very mean.

the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

:lol:!!
    ---------

i have wierd dreams. i keep having this one though (it's only about 10 seconds long) where i am on a swing or something and i fall off. my legs go crazy and i get a wierd feeling in my stoumach like i am flying, then it ends. i've had that since i was about 7

Adam

Adam !!!! LPA Super Member

I had a dream that my mate had a party and all just sat and talked all night.

Exciting or what. :wth:

Atsuzen

Atsuzen Super Member LPA Super Member

I was flying. Or, atleast it was me ... in a guy's body. I was carrying a grandma. I was blonde. :mellow:

aki*lp

:lol: That sounds like some crazy ass dream!

I forgot my dream, but i think it had something to do with me being back at college. [/b][/quote]
    Crazy ass is right. Man I didn't know why Owen was so mean to us in the first place, and why he was wearing cowboy clothes is still a mystery. :lol:

I once dreamt that one of my relatives died, fucked as it may sound he died about 6 or 5 hours after my dream. My mom thought that I was some kind of a ...."thing" to have a pre-thing dream.

amanda_diane

amanda_diane Well-Known Member

I dreamt about my school, we took a field trip to the grocery store...and the weirdest part is we had to walk there. Then When we got there it turned out to be like a circus and we had to perform in it. After we were done performing, the circus turned into a grocery store again, that's where my dream ends...pretty weird.

aki*lp

:lol: *cracks up*

I haven't had a friends dream ever. *sad*
    Though I dreamt that uhh, linkin park was performing in my garden, and My dog Taro jump on Chester and bit some part of his body *I don't remember much ,but I am sure that it was painful*, anyways he was rushed to the hospital, but then the doctor told us that as Taro had bitten him he would become a dog (Chester) *Sort of like the spider who bites Peter Parker..not really though*.So we tame Chester.....but then.....the dream ends, as soon as he finds this thing the garden.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

I was on MSN and I was talking to one my friends, but she's in Spain.

Boring :lol:

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

:lol:

Kinda creepy considering I had a dream like that just over a month ago

Coinsidence...I think not :lol: