Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

I agree. Love is BS. And I know exactly what you're going through...I fell victim to the same trap, and in almost exactly the same way, and it's ruined my life too. Hope you're fine...need to talk, PM me and I'll give you my MSN...

2. Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

You guys should stop going out with trash.

3. Seb

Seb Active Member

She is NOT trash. I love her and I will always love her. Even though she doesn't love me anymore, I would do anything to improve her life. I pray that we will be able to put this behind us and be best friends again...........

Faded, I'm a guy. In your post you said I was her girlfriend. I WAS HER BOYFRIEND. I hope that was a typing error.

4. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

I'm so sick if everybody thinking I'm a loose cannon.

5. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I do believe I made a huge mistake last night.

6. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Oh shit :lol: My bad...I didn't know man. I must've read that a little too fast. My apologies.

7. $pvcxGhxztCasey

I'd love to see some of your girlfriends.

8. Friskey™

I'd love to see some of your girlfriends. [/b][/quote]
    Same goes to you Casey :lol:

9. Cassie

Cassie The time to hesitate is through.

I don't know what or who, I want anymore...

10. $pvcxGhxztCasey

Same goes to you Casey :lol: [/b][/quote]
    I'll be the first to admit that some of my girlfriends look fucking ugly as shit.

Then again, some are beautiful too.

11. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I know I'm late on this, but show some respect. That was very rude and it could have been kept to yourself.

12. Friskey™

I'll be the first to admit that some of my girlfriends look fucking ugly as shit.

Then again, some are beautiful too. [/b][/quote]
    I'll say the same thing. Some of my ex's...wow, I must've been drunk or something :lol:

13. emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

I just realised that I have no friends:( .Except for my boyfriend I have nobody.It makes me kind'ev sad because I thought I had a friend(actualy a best friend) but it turned out that she wasn't.She went in the hospital and told everyone except me and beeing the last to know made me sad and of course I couldn't visit her because I found out to late.And the only mesage that she gave me was one in wich she told me that I was a mean person and I don't care and only mean thing that hurt.So you tell me if you think that was right....I mean she never told me that she went in the hospital but she sent me a message teling me that I don't care because I didn't visitit her...but if I didn't knew she was in the hospital how could I visited her?Even her boyfriend knew even if she repetly told me she doesn't have any feealings for him but the night me,my boyfriend and hears went to visit her(cause I just found out the day after)she preferd remaining with him and I started crying and she said I was acting and don't care at all. :'(

14. Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

Yeah so first this couple makes me write thier WHOLE order for a christening cake and when I tell them the price they get pissed off and cancel everything. Then this woman working at the SAQ just beside tells me she wants a brick cake. Alright, I take the cake, put in a box, tie it with ribbons and put the little sticker on the box when she finally tells me that after all, she's gonna take a sugar pie. And just after her, this other woman buys her bread and does her things and when I'm finished with her, she tells me it was rude that I served the other woman first and that I should ask who there first and blablabla! what the Hell, you both arrived at the same time and I'm not the only one to help customers!

God people were complete assholes today! But at least, this very nice man who comes all the time came and he was really nice and didn't complain about anything. He's my new favourite person in the world.

15. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Sounds about right. There are always the dodgy customers at work, but atleast there's always some nice people aswell. Sometimes the smallest things customers say, like please & thank you can make my day.

16. emyly

I feel very sad and I feel like I lost something very close to me.I know in the I will remain only with the memories and nothing much

17. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

I'll be your friend

:hugz:

18. emyly

I'll be your friend

:hugz: [/b][/quote]

19. Fractured

Fractured Well-Known Member

just when you think the world is great and everything starts going good.. there will ALWAYS be ATLEAST one thing that'll bring it down.. i swear.. i hate people who make promises but wont keep them.. like my boyfriend he had to work from 9 am till 5:30 pm and he said he wanted to go home and rest and then come get me and hang out.. here it is 9:15 and he is STILL asleep.. and wont answer my calls.. sometimes.. i feel like he's not really sleeping.. he's with someone else... or like.. i dont know... i dont have any explanation (sp) to think that... but i still do... i think its because my first waaaayyy serious relationship..and i dont know what to do some of the time... but im learning... i dont know.... i randomly get depressed and.. today just happened to be the day when i feel like shit the most and he goes and sleeps... i feel like noone cares anymore... i cant handle anything... im stressing over everything... :(

20. bennylp

bennylp Guest

What is the point of love, if all it seems to fo is make yo uhate yourself, and hurt yourself??? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME???????????? I AM IN DIRE NEED, (ther is a nice cliff over there if you wish to jump off...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.