Do you think Iran should keep it?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Shinoda_baby, Aug 12, 2005.

Shinoda_baby

Shinoda_baby Banned

Do you think that Iran should keep their posession of uranium?

I think no !!!

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Yes. If the US can, so can Iran. Only fair. Fuck this double standard bullshit.

We can have weapons, Iraq cant.
    We can have nukes, North Korea cant.
    We cant provide healthcare to American citizens, we can to the Iraqis.
    We can have a controlling dictator as a president, Cuba cant.

So yes, Iran should be able to keep thier nukes. If the US wants all these countries to get rid of their crap, maybe we should lead the way and set an example.

Hell, the only reason these countries build a supply of nukes is to defend themselves against the US. Bush threatens any country who's leader looks at him the wrong way, so all Iran and NK are doing are building a sufficent supply of weapons to deter the US from going to war with them. I can guarantee you Iran and NK are not building weapons to become hostile towards another country. They are in absolutley no position to do so because of lack of funding and military power. They're simply building them for defense in an attempt to prevent the US from bombing them. Its like on the playground when the scrawny little nerd flexes the little muscle he has when the bully walks by. If he's lucky, the bully will see that the nerd has a little strength to fight back and will walk away, the fight is not worth the little cut the bully will get in the process of kicking the nerd's ass. Iran and NK don't have enough weapons to actually defend themselves against the US, but they're hoping they have enough to at least scare the US off a bit.

Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

Well said, Todd.

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

Todd is the man :flowers:

tunnelvision

tunnelvision Active Member

why the hell not, i agree with todd.
    the whole world's gunna blow itself up soon enough anyway, and we can't deny them the chance to defend themselves when everyone goes to invade them for some ridiculously justifiable reason.
    sigh.
    when it gets to this point you know its all gone to hell.

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Under the NPT, every nation has the right to pursue nuclear energy (even though the treaty's crap for other reasons). Have the UN watch closely, let them keep their uranium.