What the fuck is wrong with LP?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Geki, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Geki

Geki >.

Are LP having trouble making new songs or something? They only have two albums and the rest are shitty remixes. I know they're having trouble with Warner Bros. and shit, but holy fuck, it's been almost three years since Meteora. If the next thing they release is a remix then I'm gonna stop listening to LP, because there are many better bands out there that don't have tons of rap remixes.

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

-_-

It's kind of hard for Linkin Park to make a new CD when 1. They're in a contract battle and 2. They're doing solo work.

Just have patience, Don't expect a new LP CD until late 2006 or early 2007.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

My, my, Geki... You sure are one angry child... :lol:

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

At least have some respect for Collision Course and Reanimation. Those two are arguably a lot better than anything Linkin Park have accomplished themselves.

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

I agree with the Reanimation part. :p

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

You think Reanimation and Collision Course we're better than Hybrid Theory?

rockrerun

rockrerun New Member

surely it's not too hard for you to figure this our for yourself... Linkin Park has already stated that they'll be taking time off for this year, Mike is doing stuff with Fort Minor including a tour in Europe, Chester is working on his own thing, and they're having problems with Warner. The earliest Linkin Park will start working on new stuff would be late 2005, which means they won't start recording until spring 2006. I don't expect to see a new album until fall of 2006 (or later). Collision Course was an MTV thing, and I think Reanimation and Live In Texas were albums that Warner really pushed for as a part of Linkin Park's 10 record contract.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

You think Reanimation and Collision Course we're better than Hybrid Theory? [/b][/quote]
    Reanimation, at least.

Geki: Go play some Pokemon. Should calm you down. Angry child. :lol:

Gaara

Gaara Banned

You think Reanimation and Collision Course we're better than Hybrid Theory? [/b][/quote]
    Reanimation>Meteora>Collision Course>Hybrid Theory

With Reanimation Mike could produce the album himself (with the guest remixers)
    With HT and Meteora LP was stuck with Don Gilmore, who's main purpose in life it is to make music suck and thus sell better. (Don: "nah those lyrics are to good, throw them away and write something more simple!")

Rock and hiphop is the perfect combination, so that adds a lot of points to Reanimation and CC.

Meteora still rocks, even though I know it could have been a lot better if Don Gilmore would have left LP alone.

Hybrid Theory is just to raw, it lacks depth, something that Meteora has, and what Reanimation is all about.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Fixed it for you.

Geki

Geki >.

Collision Course is good, but Reanimation and Live in Texas are just sorry excuses for albums, which LP counts them as for some strange reason. Minus Xero and Kaeton, shut the fuck up because I know I'm an angry child, I think I'm gonna go play so Pokemon now. I liked the Rock/Hop thing, but Reanimation, Collision Course, Fort Minor make them look like all Hop. I hope people don't think that The Rising Tied is Linkin Park, it's Mike doing his album. Sometimes I wish Mike would just leave the band, he can go and do his whole rap career shit.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Geki, it doesn't matter how upset you may be, bringing it here will do you no good. If you've got personal issues against something, it's best to not publicly display it because you'll probably end up getting the short end of the stick. So just go and cool off and come back when you're chilled out.

And continuing to be as outraged as you are right now (judging by your posts) will not work in your favor, so I suggest you go cool down before posting again.

saunderitos

saunderitos Banned

Yeh,its pissed me off aswell,the most was LPU3 cd though (XX

their new album better be the best cd i've ever listened to

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Reanimation, yes.

Geki

Geki >.

You're an idiot then. Reanimation is the worst remix CD I have ever heard in my life.

Gaara

Gaara Banned

Fixed it for you. [/b][/quote]
    As I said:
    Hybrid Theory is just to raw, it lacks depth, something that Meteora has (lots o layers :hugz: ) , and what Reanimation is all about.

Oh and you missed a spot ;) so i cleaned it up for you

Gaara

Gaara Banned

First of all, Reanimation isn't even a remix album, all the songs were re-interpreted (including new lyrics and souns)
    Where the source material was just rough rock crap, Reanimation added depht (Crawling One Step Closer and Pushing me away from reanimation smack the crap out of the old versions, simply becouse their better, lyrically, technically (5.1 edition :D ) and ofcourse the best things, Hiphop influance and a deep multilayered sound (depth is what keeps a song great, it keeps it fresh because evertime you listenen to it youll hear something new.

I'd have to say Reanimation is was my nr 1 best CD ever until i discovered Nine Inch Nails (damn you rock am ring 2004!!) now i'd have to go with With Teeth and The Downward Spiral. But Reanimation is really close on its tail.

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Ok Pikachu, I closed one of your threads before because you seem to have a stick up your ass that has the word Reanimation etched into it. Chill the hell out now before you start flaming more people. Call someone an idiot or anything of the sort again and you're warned.

Geki

Geki >.

Reanimation is a remix album dumbass. A remix of HYBRID THEORY SONGS. Did you forget about them or something? Usually when a rapper has an album and he decides to remix the song on the album he *Changes the Lyrics* and remixes the sound, like Reanimation does except rappers don't usually have shitty rappers help them. Mike acts like he's some cool ghetto rapper, when quite frankly, he is a poser and just downright sucks.

OK NATE THEN YOUR A FUICKING STUPID DUMBASS.

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Ok, youre warned. You made the stupid choice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.