The Streaming Tied

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Aug 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    sickcycle

sickcycle Well-Known Member

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Rough translation through the joys of babelfish.

"Apprehension, it are not not yet no schande that you fort Minor knew. They have cd still no from, and this their very first action in the current bezetting was. The fact that there nevertheless dikke ranges them stood wait for have to experience everything with the fact that to fans fort Minor solo-project are of Mike Shinoda, the quicker of the raging popular Linkin park. And Linkin park in no more centuries a concert has given in Belgium, therefore for the fans this the next best thing were. And I do not think that they have disappointed many fans. Fort encloses Minor perfectly what introduces LP: no clamour, no jet ears but the same positive vibe. The bezetting: 3mc's, live a drummer and a DJ. In the halfuurtje they played some numbers of the debuut to appear The Rising Tide, but also - oh surprise - a number of Linkin park. Fort Minor did ever remix van By Myself for the re animation album and that was of course be a reasonable excuus for the fans for the wille."

So they played LP songs. Go figure.

saunderitos

saunderitos Banned

im so physked for The rising tied,even though im not a huge fan of rap ^^

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Rough translation through the joys of babelfish.

"Apprehension, it are not not yet no schande that you fort Minor knew. They have cd still no from, and this their very first action in the current bezetting was. The fact that there nevertheless dikke ranges them stood wait for have to experience everything with the fact that to fans fort Minor solo-project are of Mike Shinoda, the quicker of the raging popular Linkin park. And Linkin park in no more centuries a concert has given in Belgium, therefore for the fans this the next best thing were. And I do not think that they have disappointed many fans. Fort encloses Minor perfectly what introduces LP: no clamour, no jet ears but the same positive vibe. The bezetting: 3mc's, live a drummer and a DJ. In the halfuurtje they played some numbers of the debuut to appear The Rising Tide, but also - oh surprise - a number of Linkin park. Fort Minor did ever remix van By Myself for the re animation album and that was of course be a reasonable excuus for the fans for the wille."

So they played LP songs. Go figure. [/b][/quote]
    Dont be afraid, its not a shame that you're not familiar with Fort Minor. They dont have a CD yet, and this was there very first performance.

The fact that alot of people were waiting was all because of the fact that Fort Minor is the solo-project of Mike Shinoda, the rapper of the populair Linkin Park. And Linkin Park havent gave a concert in ages so this was the next best thing.

I dont think that they dissapointed alot of fans. Fort Minor connects perfectly to what Linkin Park brings: No screaming, no guitars but the same positive vibe. The people: 3 MC's, a live drummer and a DJ. In this 30 minute show they played some songs off of the debut-album Fort Minor, but also -oh suprise- a song from Linkin Park. Fort Minor also did a remix of By Myself for the Reanimation album and that was a pretty good excuse for the fans to be there.

___

99% perfect translation. Maybe some gram. errors. Its clear that they dont really know anything about Fort Minor. They know alot, but they think they're just 3 guys, while its actually a whole lot more.

Tekkiji

Tekkiji Well-Known Member

If you are in America just view it in IE and when you choose your selection pick Others. That's the only way it's working for me.

Fort Minor has already played, so hopefully some of you saw it. I missed it.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

The pics hugely remind me of John Cena and the Chain Gang :lol:

.Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

have any of ya heard enth nd on the belgium radio ??

Tekkiji

Tekkiji Well-Known Member

Minus

Then share, my friend.

I Don't Need No Accuser

I Don't Need No Accuser Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot. It's just the In The End (Remix), but none the less, very nice. I really want to hear some Fort Minor stuff.

Minus

Thanks a lot. It's just the In The End (Remix), but none the less, very nice. I really want to hear some Fort Minor stuff. [/b][/quote]
    If this mp3 is any indication as to the quality rip of the FM show, we're in for a treat.

Come on, post the rest of the show!

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

wow - some cool pics and a live track. iam impressed.

granted its only in the end remix but still cool. i cant wait to hear some fort minor stuff ^_^

.Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

watch lpfuse agian you will amazed some sick rhymes were being dropped live

sickcycle

The Streaming Wave has hit, http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...IB1FSH3D7XGGXDA

download now

:Edit:

Just watched the show, they play 2 FM songs and two LP songs, it starts off with Remember the Name, then goes to Its Going Down, the In the End Remix, then some song I dont know they name of, lets just say, HOLY FREAKIN CHRIST, Mike never lost it, the new songs are off the chain!

On a technical note, the video quality is great, so is sound, you you wont be missing much when watching this, and our fine boys and girls over at the FM forums are hard at work on an audio rip, so 56k'ers wont have to download a 70+ meg file, peace.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

thats sick... man i wish they were going to be playing leeds.

cheers for the link!

.Kevin

.Kevin Super Member

men mike second verse om the second new song is so dope, damn

Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

Tried to download it and I got an invalid link, courtesy of YouSendIt.

sickcycle

I think Jay rubbed off on him in that song!
    By the way, here is another link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=330Q8OE5

"http://www.megaupload.com/?d=330Q8OE5 <- -from Ioanna

http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...9H2KYCL9AHVQQY7 <-- second yousendit link from CryingRed

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...IB1FSH3D7XGGXDA <-- from RxGhost

I'm sure www.LpFuse.co.uk and www.forfeitthegame.com will host them soon.. =)"

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I have the two new tracks in mp3 format (which is legal since its from a live stream). Anyone got a dedicated host? ;)

Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

I think Jay rubbed off on him in that song!
    By the way, here is another link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=330Q8OE5 [/b][/quote]
    Wow, 76MB on my DSL is gonna take forever.

Yea well, I'm still gonna try. :lol:

Derek, you could try YouSendit or MegaUpload. But I believe it's only temporary for about a week or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.