Download Two New Fort Minor Songs Here!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Aug 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Materia

Materia Member

In the medley, that second verse by Mike is crazy! Dude fucking killed it.

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

Leave me alone :lol:

It was late :'(

darkstar

darkstar New Member

So the two songs are down?

I feel left out! :mellow:

Anyone want to hook me up?

All i have so far is RTN

I'll be happy to get a torrent going if someone could send me me the songs somehow..

*Adrianne*

*Adrianne* New Member

can i just take the name to say hi! and then to say i saw Fort minor perform for the first time altogther on friday the 26th of August at Reading festival and omg they were fucking awesome... they played loadsa exclusive tracks off the new album, that can't be found on the internet anywhere apart form the 3, well thats what mike shinoda said anyway hehehe omg they were so so so awesome, i only saw fort minor by chance, my mate really wanted to see them so we ended up going....the tentt they played in was only small and we stood at the barrier wen we got there there were only a few people, btu by the end the tent was absolutly packed to the seams everyone bouncin to the beats it was fantastic! im so hooked now, lookign everywhere for the tracks like mr brown etc dnt ask me for names of any new songs cos i cant remeber them but wow! im soo so so so getting the album, and i dnt mean downloading it im getting it on CD! i only buy very very very special albums on CD hehe and my god this is one of them, and hte first in abotu 5 years!

woo only 3 months till i can buy it hehehehe

thanks everyone for reading my lil experience i wanted to share with u all :D oh yeah btw i met him after he played we spoek and everythign he shook my hand and signed my program and awww woow hehehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.