Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

Hellflame : I really hope you didn't go through all that just to have your phone jacked in the end. Grr i dont see how ppl could do such a thing!
    Oh, and i really hope that you make the best choice with Sarah. Good luck with that. You are in a very hard situation. but don't be an idiot like my ex. b4 we even went out officially-we went out on one date, then he lost my # so he nvr called me so i thought it was through ya know? but i guess he was looing for me-anyways, the first night i got drunk. i drank too much and i blacked out. and my "friends" that were there let me go into the bedroom with a guy i didn't know from the begining and he made me give him a bj...or thats what they tell me. for all i know i could have done anything. and i was a total virgin at the time. but anyway, my ex found out and freaked out on ME! I mean, how rediculous is that? i was taken advantage of, and wasnt even mentally conscience and we weren't together and he still almost b/u with me for that. i mean, how rediculous is that? hehe but i'm not saying your in the same position at all or anything.

Smashpilot : Your gonna take a cross-country trip? wonderful! now you have to come and visit :shifty: Damn, i'm soooo partied out right now. haha maybe i'll be ready for some more by nxt summer. :p

GRRRR! i am sooooo sick! i can't deal with it. think of almost anything, and i'm probly feeling that right now. i can't even lay down w/o the need to throw up. my eyes hurt. i'm so very fatigued. i havnt slept vry much at all since thursday morning. i get an average of maybe 3 hrs a night of very restless sleep, and i wake up at least every hr. but most nights i dont sleep at all. i really dont know waht to do. and i have scoliosis so my back is a fuck anyway, and right now it hurts rediculously bad. my throat hurts. my teeth hurt. my ears hurt. my neck hurts. my hip hurts, my knee hurts. i'm so sick to my tummy. my head hurts really bad. and i had to call into work today! my boss told me that if i'm not better by tomorrow i have to go to the student health center. at least i could move my shift to thursday. grr. this is horrible. and my dad quit his job for some idiot reason, so now i dont have any insureance. no i have to be incharge of getting my own. and on top of that, he accuses me of drug trafficing and being a slut and being pregnant and says that i eat all the food in the house, and the last time i ate was over a whole day ago! he yells at me for everything and i yell back at him, but since he is the parent he always thinks he is in the right. and in his eyes, everything i do is very wrong. there is nothing i can do right.
    ya know, he didnt get me anything for my 16th b-day or my 18th, or even wish me a happy birthday. all he did was complain and bitch to me about me. he talked shit about me right there with my friends there on my 18th while i was opening my presents! it makes me mad too because my lil bro gets $300 worth of gifts and i get maybe $50 worth even when my friends get me stuff. and i dont complain about what i get, its that its not fair. and they were supposed to get me a reliable vehical, but since my dad is a dumb shit, we can't even support ourselves now. now i have to pay for my school, my car, my insureance (both health and car), my gas ( i drive a Blazer, and its almost $3/gal right now, it took me $80 to fill up my tank the other day), my phone (which got ruined in the rain so i have to buy a new one)....and whatever else i need. but i have to do all this while taking 16 credits and having a little $8/hr 20hr/wk job. I'm sorry to bitch, and i know a lot of you may have to pay for more than me, but i'm paying $2,000 in bills this month and i only made $800. and im not even getting my phone which i really really need.

i'm sorry, i just feel horrible and needed to vent. if anyone read through this whole damn thing, cool. hehehe

damn, i wish i could sleep. :'(

2. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Yes...yes I will...in fact, I've been looking for cheap ways to get there. I'd need suggestions on where to stay without kicking my bank account's ass...either that, or someone can offer to put me up...nudge nudge...hehe... So far I've got the flights down to $550CDN r/t.

Anyways...have a hug :hugz: You know you can always talk to me if you're feeling bad or something...hell, gimme a call if you want...if I don't pick up, I'm at work or something, and I'll text you back and letcha know. You know I'm here, no matter what ^_^ And yeah, I'll visit someday...next year maybe ;)

And yeah, I read the whole thing. I'm on the phone with a real toolshed, and there's nothing better than having LPA up and running ;)

3. Holiday

:hugz: thank you, you're great! ^_^

and yes i'll see what i can do about the place to stay. i'm not sure where i'm gonna be, but if i'm still here i'll try to convince my mom. hehe

i finally got some sleep today. grr this is a really shitty day. i really can't miss work tomorrow too :unsure:

Edit: grr the damn quotes didn't work, so i just did away with them.

4. Canadian Joe

Yeah...it'd be next year sometime if anything...gotta get out of first year of college first ;) Then I've gotta pay my tuition for second year...the other option is to just gas up the Red Dragon (ehm...my car...2000 Chrysler Cirrus) and take 'er for a road trip...I wouldn't mind doing that :D

5. Holiday

hehe road trips are always fun. ^_^ I drove to Oregon this year....but that isn't nearly as far as you getting here. but my truck takes way too much gas. I call it The White Leviathan. heheh its a white 1984 Chevy K5 Blazer. i love it, but its way too expensive.

ah! i feel horrible! my back is killing me and i'm pretty sure i now have an eye infection! *sigh*

I wish for you to make me better! :magic: .......damn, i dont think it worked.

6. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

its the same old problem again.....im worked up and stressed out.....tommorrow, my team will be playing of the biggest games of their lives and im going to be the one sitting in defence and i feel really pressured and as though that wasnt enough i had a horrible day at school! ITS JUST SO FUCKED, i got scolded by a teacher just because of sharing my views about how i dont like certain things and he was the one who asked us to talk about it in the first place....so FUCK HIM! and i just got paranoid about my girlfriend.....she went to ask me what i thought of another guy, that guy just happens to be my friend, so i said he was ok....and when i asked why she said it was better that i didnt know....wheres the trust? where has it all gone? i think im just being paranoid...but she never used to hide things like this from me.....fucking day...hate it so much......

7. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Damn Luke, how old is she?

8. Unplugged

Unplugged Well-Known Member

First i liked Linkin Park cause i thought i was more cool if i liked them,but i really liked them at one moment and i'm now addicted to lp :teehee:

And now i'm hating that kind of people
    A bit of weird :)

9. Unplugged

I Think if she's goes cheating on you...she's not the one for also it hurts really bad...i've been there myself...i was fucking stressed and my mother considert to put me in a kind of private school...pretty boring i thought by myself.But a really good friend helped me out and my ex-girlfriend was pretty ugly so i getted over her real fast. If there's to much pressure on you say it to the one that puts you under pressure...you can solve anything but most people don't realise that

10. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Please don't double post. Use the edit button. ;)

I'm mad at my brother for not wanting to go see My Chemical Romance anymore with me. I need friends who listen to emo. :(

11. hybrid_fan

hybrid_fan Ambient

I hate my father...I feel so sorry for this but I hate him more and more... :(

he's the blame,not me... :angry:

12. fallenangel

fallenangel Well-Known Member

there was alittle boy , only 11, found dead not far from where i live. the police are everywhere and i feel so damm sick. they believe it was murder. how can people do this sort of think. makes me sick...

13. Muri

Muri It never ends.

I'm very, very, very annoyed.

14. Unplugged

Some people are just not good at there mind...A girl from my class had a uncle that killed his self...it was kind of shocking when she told her story

15. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

I hate people who try to look depressed and shit when in reality they drive a Mercedes and have a $200 dollar cell phone.

16. Unplugged

Just in my neighbourhood there was someone from here work and she wanted to cross the street and she getted hit by a car...and then she were dragging by the car for 10 meters and then she fell of the car..and the men behind the car drove further and putted out his lights...now she's dead :( .....very sad for the family and kinda shocking cause i've got also a car accident...i was very lucky

17. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

money isnt everything

18. Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

money can be a cruel thing...

19. Canadian Joe

Well, folks, I've got something huge to let out this time. I've just lost my best friend, and it's not looking good for me this time. And it's all because of a certain loser that I hate.

This all started after my best friend read a certain post on my message board about how we're banning Shawn. To make a long story short, we're banning him because he's fucked up ten too many times. After giving him THREE chances, he's fucked up again...and we're letting him go for good.

However, to understand exactly WHY he's getting shitcanned, I'll have to explain what our problem with him is.

Basically, he's the epitome of stubborn. He has faults, like we all do, but he refuses to work on them. I'll start by posting a Cliff Notes version of what he does that pisses us off.

*Attempting to get between my friends and break up all my friendships up, simply because he doesn't have the same number of friends that I do. Every friendship that I've lost in the last three years has been because of him, and believe me, he's had a LOT of second chances.

*Sending useless emails full of 10MB of pictures on a weekly basis to everybody. And when I say "everybody", I'm including my friends, most of whom don't care about seeing 10 megabytes of flightsim screenshots every third day. I'm sick and FUCKING TIRED of getting emails from pretty much everybody asking "Who the fuck is Shawn, and why did he send me this".

*Attempting to break up my best buddy and his girlfriend for 15 months, just so that he can steal her for his own. This is lower than low. He also hits on most of my friends. He's 24, and in one case, he was hitting on a 14 year old friend of mine (she's 15 now, but this happened last year). He also regularly asks me to set him up with my friends.

*Phoning/dogging/ANNOYING me constantly. I shit you not when I say his record is phoning me 43 times in one day, AFTER I had told him not to phone again on the third time. He also phones me at home (no caller ID), and is the sole reason I have CID on my cell phone.

*Trying to get frivolous things filed against Matt and I because we call him out on his faults. This includes false calls to police (twice), airport security (more times than I can count), and even Customs. He also tried to sue us when we called him stupid in front of his boss. Things like this piss me off royal.

*Calling home and whining about me TO MY PARENTS. On top of this, he can't confront anybody to their face - - he always, without fail, will go through their friends/family. I've gotten, HUNDREDS of times, friends saying "Shawn says to treat him nicer" or "Shawn says you said (insert insult here) to him". Another royal piss-off.

*Refusing to change, or just plain ignoring us. He's stated thousands of times that he'll change, yet he never does, and in fact just gets worse. And when we tell him that he's getting worse, he just says "No I'm not!" and ignores us. Truly the mark of somebody who deserves it.

*Lies, lies, lies. And more lies. He bullshits about so many things, we could probably start a fertilizer company. And a damn profitable one at that, too. He's tried to mislead me on such things as friends hating me, girlfriends wanting to dump me, and even legal things (mentioned above). He's even lied TO THE COPS to try to get me arrested for calling him dumb. He told them something along the lines of "Joe tried to jump the fence at the airport, he's a security threat!". And there was the time he told me it was an electric fence, and "it has 10000 volts!"....I grabbed the fence and pretended to get electrocuted. He called the cops that time too. When they arrived, I told them (politely) to suck my dick, and referred them to Shawn. I never heard of him getting in trouble though.

There's much, much more, but in my rage-addled state, that's about as much as I can care to type now. Anyways, on to what this all brought on. My closest, dearest friend has noticed all of this, and is unfortunately in the "doesn't see the true side of Shawn" camp as of now. She's jumped to his defense, and threatened to stop being my friend if I don't lay off him...which, let me tell you, is now DEFINITELY not going to happen. He's fucked up big time this time, let me tell you, and he's never, ever, EVER being forgiven this time. I don't care if he begs for a thousand years, he's not getting any sympathy from me, and he can fuck right the hell off for good. But as far as my best friend goes, I'm worried to all hell that this is going to cost me my friendship with her - - this is the girl I've been so upset about missing for a year, the one I'm visiting in April for her birthday, and the one that I'm taking overseas in two years as a grad present. I care about her more than anybody will ever know, and it's all about to go to hell because of this fucking asshole, just like everything else has when he gets involved. And I really, really can't have that happen. I mean, I'll have nobody, and I'll have a hole in my heart the size of the fucking moon that'll never be filled. She really does mean that much to me - - she's my best friend, and I pray she always will be.

I just don't know what to do, and I'm shaking right now from both rage and fear.

20. Unplugged

wow....i'll hope you get soon over this :unsure:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.