I have a question for everyone

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by Geki, Sep 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Geki

Geki >.

I was wondering if people want me to leave or not. I'm leaving all the other forums I attend, so I was wondering if people want me gone here too.

hybridchild

hybridchild Well-Known Member

Why would we want to see you go?

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Uh, I wouldn't see why people would want you to go, and I'm wondering if this post is just for attention.

Seriously, why make a post asking if people want you to leave? It's like begging for people to give you attention/pity. Your leaving is completely up to you, but why the hell are you leaving all these forums?

Geki

Geki >.

Well accoring to other members, and me too now, I'm an idiot/nOOb that replies nothing right, and has very bad opnions on things.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Well, instead of letting those people get to you, why not try to reform your ways and make things a little better?

I will be honest and say I have noticed problems with you but its mostly that you act pretty negative and come off really confrontational. Change that and you should be a lot more tolerated on here and other forums. Nobody likes a party pooper.

Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

I don't see anything wrong with you and your posts. :)

I don't mind you here at all, so yeah, stay.

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

You seem likea good guy to me so i say stay mate. I haven't really noticed any problems with your posts or anything like that so just stay and give us a chance.

That and (on a lighter note) you have a Kenshin av ^_^

Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

totally stay here man. we've got room * gently pats on a sofa*

elie

elie Well-Known Member

I think you should get your belongings and hit the road. There really isn't enough room for this "needing attention" online, that's what Myspace is for, not for LPA. Discuss Linkin Park, meet people of similair interest and throw your lil teenage pride of Internet status out the window, because, wake up, no one gives a crap and people WILL bag on you because of posts just like this.

Represent, 7-1-4 kids.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

I don't see any problems with your posts. Don't think your opinions are wrong either, your opinions are your own and nobody can change that. I'd like you to reconsider leaving your forums and I'd like you to stay at the LPA.

If people at your other forums don't like you, fuck them. If they have something against you, they will express it in a warn or in a ban. Otherwise, express yourself. Don't feel sad if you do something silly, learn from your mistakes and move on. That is how people stay here for so long.

Once again, I, and my fellow LPAers would like you to stay. :)

DIJ Metal

DIJ Metal Banned

dude as Depeche Mode said it "People are people so why should it be you and I should get along so awfully" it doesn't matter what a person is like or what he/she does people have all sorts of different emotions and different personalities so you should learn to live with it instead of saying shit like that and putting people down it's not right. I hate people I'm not gonna deny it but I live with it. Just something for you to think about.

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

If you're leaving all the forums you attend... What makes this one any different? :unsure:

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

This has become some cry for personal attention. Stay if you want, your more than welcome to, or leave on your own terms and don't make a fuss about it. I hate these 'I'm leaving' type of topics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.