Feat. Mike

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Bn/Thg:930, Aug 15, 2002.

Bn/Thg:930

Bn/Thg:930 Guest

Its going down is pretty much an LP song. And Karma killer sucks

Wickid

Wickid Active Member

No, Linkin Park will appear on PROOF'S solo album. D12 will collab with Papa Roach aswell.

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

Oh :) Thanks for the info buddy, I guess rumors got mixed up, but do you know if that is officially confirmed yet? If so, the hunt has begun!

Kuro-san

Kuro-san Guest

Do I smell a Rumors forum? lol

White Pony(turntables)

White Pony(turntables) Ambient

do i smell cheesecake? :lol:

Wickid

Wickid Active Member

Well, Proof himself said that they will be on his album, over at d12world.com forum. This is what he posted:

LOL @ he spelt Linkin wrong. Any way you can see for yourself here.

Now I've read it again, it sounds like it will be just Mike on the track.

I don't know if it is truely confirmed. This was posted on 24th May. :blink:

Bryan

Bryan Guest

it says Mike M. :blink:

PesaMis

PesaMis Member

I would like to see Mike colab with A LOT of more underground heads. Like he should do more with Chali 2na or J5 period. And he shold do more with the xecitoners. I'd like to see LP do something on MOP's album. I think that would work. And Mike and Zion compliment each other's style very well.

White Pony(turntables)

White Pony(turntables) Ambient

mike-and-chino-should-do-a-song

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

i hope mike doesn't sing the "break your neck with a baseball bat then smoke some weed and bang some chicks" that d12 is used to singing. :p

Mike is never gonna rap gangsta rap. Its going down didnt have one cuss word in it. Im pretty sure hes gonna write his rap for Proof's album. But if there is any cussing on that song, its gonna be from Proof. But its all good.

[​IMG]

Bryan

Bryan Guest

is that the guy Mike is gonna rap for?

no offence to any gangsta rap fans out there, but thats the kind of guy who sings about drugs/ho's/20 inch rims...i hope that guy doesnt write the lyrics for mike to sing <_<

Hes actually the cleanest member of D12 and hes pretty cool. He likes rock just as much as mike and he is even mixing rock in his new album.

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

is that the guy Mike is gonna rap for?

no offence to any gangsta rap fans out there, but thats the kind of guy who sings about drugs/ho's/20 inch rims...i hope that guy doesnt write the lyrics for mike to sing <_<[/b][/quote]
    Believe me, Proof is a tight MC and if mike appears on the album it will be tight :)

Bryan

Bryan Guest

ohh...thats cool :)

Heres a quote from Proof.

"The album will feature Nelly Furtado, Mike from Linkin Park, The Gorillaz, 7 Dust and of course D12." With the interesting rock/rap collabos, I had to question them "I just make music. I don't go out and say 'I'm a rapper, I have to work with other rappers, and do a strictly rap album' and basically, besides the Roc-a-Fella Camp, Dre's camp, and the Outkast camp, there's no one else I'm feeling right now."

yo wuddup they got a song off of the new Big Proof album at www.bigproof.com . Go there to check out his rapping style

Last edited by Chester 76 at Sep 21 2002, 12:04 AM

Bryan

Bryan Guest

i didnt like that song they have to hear at all. it sounded like crap. the beat didnt go with his singing at all, i hope the other songs are better than that