Do you beleive in Santa Claus

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by hybridchild, Sep 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Link04

Link04 Ambient

I only like the Tooth Fairy because she gives me money. I hate the fact that she steals my teeth, though. That's just creepy. What do you think she does with them anyway? She probably does some kind of crazy voodoo shit. She's probably putting curses on us as we speak. I'm sure there's voodoo curses involving teeth.

Oh, and to stay on topic: I believe in Santa because he stole my cookies too. He also stole my milk and a glass of wine. True story. [/b][/quote]
    Dude, you'd be surprised. I can't tell you how many people would sell their soul to have such a stranglehold on the enamel market like the Toothfairy has. I mean, we've all seen her diamond studded cane and her poofy pink hat. Consider the source of her wealth.

And I totally agree with the protest. Santa has stood as violator of individual property rights for too long.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

But do you realize what kind of wealth Santa Claus could obtain for himself?

A weight-loss product under his name would sell by the truckload.

How else does he get his fat self into those skinny chimneys?

Paper Cut

Paper Cut Well-Known Member

The Easter Bunny may not steal things, but he does leave eggs all over my house. What if I couldn't find one and it went rotten!? Can you even imagine the smell!? I hate the Easter Bunny.

I only like the Tooth Fairy because she gives me money. I hate the fact that she steals my teeth, though. That's just creepy. What do you think she does with them anyway? She probably does some kind of crazy voodoo shit. She's probably putting curses on us as we speak. I'm sure there's voodoo curses involving teeth.

Oh, and to stay on topic: I believe in Santa because he stole my cookies too. He also stole my milk and a glass of wine. True story. [/b][/quote]
    "Damn long-ears... Tryin' to take Easter away from Jesus!" -Peter, Family Guy

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

:blink: Dodgy.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Nope.

Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

If it means I get presents, I'll say I do. :lol:

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

no, i do not believe in Santa

Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

The Easter Bunny may not steal things, but he does leave eggs all over my house. What if I couldn't find one and it went rotten!? Can you even imagine the smell!? I hate the Easter Bunny.

nah...maybe she just has some festish for teeth...which is just plain disgusting... ^_^

JJ

why is this in serious chat?

sorry if i have offended anyone.... but come on

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Why is this a thread, full stop? :lol:

Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

isnt it about time someone closed this thread or throw it into the random chat?

JJ

Why is this a thread, full stop? :lol: [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

Justmuse

Justmuse Well-Known Member

Santa is a cool guy;)I used to write him letters when I was a child;)I left them in a snowy flat balcony and believed that Santa will certainly read it.And once I was sitting all night long near a christmas tree to meet him.I even saw a shadow;)))So Santa is very real

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.