Growing Up Pains

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by The Outsider, Sep 9, 2005.

The Outsider

The Outsider Billy Corgan = God

NOt the physical pains but how people get bullied at skool.

I think its not fair..I get bullied a lot..

What about you?

bennylp

bennylp Guest

Bullies, homework, girls (i'm a boy) parents, school, friends, assignments, homework, learning guitar, internet...i could go on and on.

BUT I WON"T

cya

Benny

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

The last person who tried to bully me got kicked so hard in the nuts, they were in need of a heart surgeon.

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Being bullied is a part of life. Everyone has gotten bullied one time or another. I got bullied when I was in high school. The people who bullied me though had plenty of flaws. They really only did it to make themselves feel better and superior than others. Towards the end of junior year and all of senior year, the bullying practically ceased. I suppose "maturity" kicked in. During senior year, one of the guys who was bullying me actually said he was sorry for making my high school years hell. He said all along that he never wanted to verbally abuse me, but he only did it to fit in with his friends. Dumbass. I accepted his apology though because I tend to be a forgiving person.

The Outsider: you'll get through the bullying. Try not to let it affect you personally. It's only words, unless people are beating you up. If that's the case, stand up for yourself. You're much better than they are.

Weezy

Weezy Well-Known Member

I can say that I've never really been bullied in my life; I'm just a regular guy, but I'm easy to like.

No one at my high school did the whole "bully" thing.. or at least I didn't notice any of it. People got along.. and this is a school of 2500 people. Maybe it's just harder to hate when you have such a diverse group of people.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i got bullied once.

me and my friend are quite tall, and there was this dick head who had 'little man sydrome' as i like to call it. so on day he started on us both at the same time. NOT a good idea. me and ste made him see the errors of his ways - iam not saying that this is the right way of solving problems like these but there wasnt anyother way this lad was going to stop.

never-the-less he never troubled us again.... strange :lol:

emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

I never got bullied

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Some asshole used to bully me in middle school. As far as I know, there isn't too much bullying in my school. People joke around a lot and sometimes it can go pretty far but there aren't groups of people picking on a kid.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I used to get bullied alot but now I bully those bullys :p and stand up for the little guys. It sometimes results in me getting seriously hurt but bullys don't deserve to be in the same school as others. There should be a special school just for bullys so they can pick on each other.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I was bullied all through Elementary school. To this day, in 8th grade, I am still teased minorly and made fun of. It pisses me off, but I have to accept that there are idiots in the world.

insanechica007

insanechica007 Well-Known Member

in sixth grade i got..i guess 'bullied' alot by quite a few people. alot of kids on my bus that just didn't like me made me feel stupid mostly, but there were alot of boys that called me a poser and a lesbian. i called them assholes right back, but this year, nobody seems to think that badly of me anymore. which rocks.

so this year, i'm telling all the new little kids that if anyone in my grade gives them a hard time, to tell me and i'll take care of them. i just don't think those kids should be put through what i went through.

Stick N move

Stick N move Well-Known Member

i know a girl wich i like a lot.. i met her in czech republic, and she also lives in holland.. we're just normal friends btw..

but she gets bullied so bad she can't sleep at night..

i really feel sorry for her.. i want to do something about it.. but i can't.. i can just give her the support she needs, and hope that is enough..

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

I had it so bad all the way through to high school that I switched schools numerous times to escape it...and guess what? It didn't do a goddamn thing. I guess I'm just 'one of those cases'...it seems that everyone always has to go after me, for lack of anything better to do. A lot of it comes from me being the class brains: I graduated with a 95% average, and I don't get any fucking respect for anything.

Sorry if I sound like a bitter little shit, but bullying really hits a nerve with me, and was almost the cause of my death around Gr. 6/7... :wth:

Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Sure, I get 'bullied' at school every day, people call me names, but that hardly gets to me any more. *shrug*

They'll are idiots in my opinion.

Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

If they make fun at you for anything at my school, you must have done something really bad.

ive been bullied elemtary only.

amanda_diane

amanda_diane Well-Known Member

I never have been bullied, not to sound stuck up or anything but to my knowledge everyone thinks I'm a cool and caring person. but of course I have enemies, everyone does, most of my enemies are just girls who don't even know me, you know the ghetto type girls doesn't like me, and I don't like them. ^_^ I just try to stay away from the drama that goes on around me.

Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

You're my age?

...I totally knew that.

Aside from that, I'm one of the lucky ones who's never had a bully problem, but I have friends who have, and I'm thankful I haven't.

Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

Luckily I've never been bullied.. but I've always known that a lot of people don't like me. I've heard of it in my old school, since there tends to be a lot of gangs there, but now that I've moved, and I'm about to go into 8th grade... I don't know. I have a feeling that I'm going to be bullied there seeing as I don't speak the language... Oh shit.

Edit: Ether, I'm not sure which type of grades, but I just turned thirteen, and I finished Gr 7, so, if it is American... then so be it. :lol: Why, are you in 8th?

Ether

Ether Well-Known Member

Im a chick with short hair.....but im not gay....so i have copted my fair share of bullying. It tends to ease off as you get older.

8th grade....are you guys talking american 8th grade??

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Think of it like this: he people who bully tend to end up dropping out and forming a whole career soley from stacking shelves in supermarkets.
    Basically, don't let them get to you and take no shit. I was bullied in primary and for a year or so of secondary, but when someone told me the above it changed my outlook completely and now I'm fine.