Dry Cell

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Joe, Sep 11, 2005.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Posted by David today:

I can't believe it, we all thought the guy on the forums was bullshitting, obviously not. My second favourite band gone. All this time, all these years has been a waste of time & hope. :(

:'(

Ant

Ant Ambient

Wow, that sucks... their recent demo tracks were so good (much better than "Disconnected", and that was good, too!).

Personally, I kind of hoped they would have kept the vocalist that originally replaced Jeff. I never liked Jeff's voice or attitude, and that singer (I forgot his name) had a great voice (albeit a bit young).

Can't wait to hear what Judd and Brandon do, though. Judd could be a fine lead singer, if he wanted to.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Jake. He's in Dysfunktion 212 again now, but there's not much activity going off with them either.

I'll still keep a look out to see what happens with the members, and what projects they go into, but it's still a sad sad day.

Hold me. :(

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

God damn. I had a feeling Jeff's re-joining could spell bad things for the band and I was right. Sure, it doens't say he caused the break-up, but I didn't see it working out a second time. The demos were awesome and I was highly awaiting their new album. I could really see them getting successful. Oh well.

ChaoX

ChaoX Well-Known Member

damm ... i luv Dry Cell... it won't be the same without jeff and danny...shit hapens

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Damn they were a solid band. But i guess the main part of having a band is having chemistry with your other members. If there are issues that can't be worked out its best that they split and go their seperate ways.

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

dammn! that sucks, I still liked Dry Cell heaps.

2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

god DAMMIT! :angry: :angry:

this really sucks... i LOVED "New Revolution" and "The Lie", their new demos, i really had high hopes for them and their future.... this sucks beyond belief :(