Ipod nano post #2

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by hybridchild, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    hybridchild

hybridchild Well-Known Member

About three weeks ago I was in sillicon valley(for those who dont know thats in california). Well, there were two guys discussin the ipod nano. I was thinking what the fuck is a nano!?

They were laughing at the idea because, they said bill gates is going to make something to put the ipod to shame. So everyone going out and buying ipods like me, I would stop. Wait for the next best thing. What ever the hell bill gates makes, I guess! :mellow:

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

couldnt this be in the first Nano topic?

hybridchild

lol people tend to not read post when theres more than one page!? Dont ask me why but thats what I found out.

Tekkiji

Tekkiji Well-Known Member

if you listen to some of the major tech geeks out there, they're all saying Bill Gates is through. They believe Apple will take over soon after Vista is released. Bill Gates could make some sort of MP3 player, but there's millions out there. How could he make one better than any of the other popular mp3 players?

palingenesis

palingenesis Well-Known Member

there have been to many ipod knock offs and just look at the success of those....

hybridchild

I agree with all opinions here. I dont know how hes supposed to make something that puts the ipod to dust, but I do know these guys prob werent messin around

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Microsoft will never release anything to beat the iPod. The iPod has become so popular that it would be nearly impossible for anyone else to steal the market share from Apple. The only way for someone else to succeed would be for Apple to quit making iPods, or to start making some really, really crappy iPods, and seeing as how the music market is a goldmine for Apple, that will never happen.

And I bet after everyone realizes that Windows Vista is a steaming pile of shit, Apple's market share when it comes to computers will shoot up.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

So that gives you permission to break the rules and post duplicate topics?

It doesn't matter what page you're on, if your post is discussion-worthy, they'll discuss it in the original thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.