Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

It's scary how so many of us have the same problems.

This is what my friends have likened to be 'nice guy syndrome.'

Those one of a kind guys who are always there for girls. You're the one guy they can talk to, the one that is willing to be partially embarassed if it means hanging out with a girl. You're the one that can always lend a shoulder for a girl to cry on.

I know exactly how you feel. I'm that guy.

Seeing as I'm in the same situation, I can't help you with attaining a relationship, having not had a serious one ever.

But I can help with how to just go on living.

Live your life. Don't think about it. Someday someone will see you for who you are.

We all feel unsecure about our looks, and whoever it is that insulted you isn't deserving of your friendship. Recovery from caring for someone is hard, but you'll get through.

Something I've learned from all my friend girls is that there's just something appealing about the guy who cheats on his prior girlfriend. Sometimes, the girl thinks that SHE will be different, that she'll be able to change that guy. 100 to 1, we all know she'll fail. It's this wierd point of view that girls have. As much as we can try to convince them, they won't change until they learn for themselves.

Enjoy life. Not every girl can appreciate the nice guy so early in life.

I don't know what else to offer but my sympathy for your situation and on behalf of all the nice guys everywhere, we feel for you.

2. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Trust me, it's hard whenever that happens (especially for the first time) I went out with this one girl for 11 months, and one day she just decided to give up on me, one week before my senior year started. And it just wrenched my heart to get on my bus and see her standing there talking to her friends knowing that "the love of my life" was now just a faded memory. We tried talking, tried becoming friends...but I just couldn't handle that kind of pressure. Back in June, we talked and tried to go back out, but it was just too little too late. I met a friend who now I hold dear to my heart and is now like a sister to me, and she helped me get over her in a way. All and all, me and her tried to go back out and it only lasted for 2 months and I never even saw her because she was grounded half of the time. I was tired of being held up like this. I moved on and during that year we were broken up...I could see a change in her everytime I saw her. I wrote a letter saying that I moved on too soon and I just figured it out now. Sad to say, she thinks i'm just a fucking idiot right now.

It's a crappy feeling...I define love as "something that can put you on cloud nine yet throw you back down quicker than a near-death experience" You just have to take it one day at a time...sooner or later, he'll stop being such a part in your life. And you can find someone who will spend the rest of your life with :)

I just wish I could do the same...god damn, I feel just like Derek right now. :(

3. Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Another reason why I'm glad not to be going out with anybody. Eventually, me and said girl would break up and be worse off then our previous friendship...I don't even bother asking anybody out because it will always tumble downward.

The idea of dating people is completely bullshit. It's rediculous how quickly people can move on from one date to another. Absolute bullshit. Nobody has asked me out...I'm sort of glad.

4. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

congratulations

[/b][/quote]
    Thanks.

5. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

My friend (who is 18) is going to jail for grand theft auto.

6. aki*lp

Shit, that's bad.

7. Paul

Shit, that's bad. [/b][/quote]
    He's an idiot.

He shows up at my house telling me that its his brothers car. The cops show up at my house, and arrest him.

8. aki*lp

He's an idiot.

He shows up at my house telling me that its his brothers car. The cops show up at my house, and arrest him. [/b][/quote]
    :lol: or not....and why did he show up at your place?

9. Paul

:lol: or not....and why did he show up at your place? [/b][/quote]
    I dunno.

They took me down to the station and ask me some questions. I was lucky not to get is trouble for association.

10. aki*lp

I dunno.

They took me down to the station and ask me some questions. I was lucky not to get is trouble for association. [/b][/quote]
    Hmm...when was this? (Sorry for asking too many questions :lol: ).

11. The Outsider

The Outsider Billy Corgan = God

The other day i was straining my usual 2 minute noodles with a fork over the sink, and all the boiling hot water spilled down on my finger, on my right hand.
    that night i couldnt even write my science homework, i was practically crying in pain, on the fone to my bf Anson.
    And a couple later days now, the blisters havent healed and 3 quarters of my finger is still red with burns.

12. iluvthe4stringthing

iluvthe4stringthing Member

Have you ever noticed how people congregate in the hallways at school? And they move in large, slow-moving herds like cattle and I just wanna get a cattle prod and zap everybody who gets in my way. Don't let this decieve you. I'm a nice person when I want to be.

I scared the shit outta this little freshman on Friday during lunch. Well...he wasn't little, persay, keep in mind ipm 4-foot-11. He was like 8 inches taller than me. So anyways...he's in my personal bubble. In other words, touching me. My back. And I don't like it...at all. I turn around and say, "Do you mind explaining why you're standing so close to me?" I swear to whatever deity exists, his face turned white...then red...and he got this hilarious wide-eyed expression of fear...maybe it's 'cause I can look really pissed off...which I was...[god I hate this time of the month] but it was funny!

Wow. I'm so lame.

13. iluvthe4stringthing

iluvthe4stringthing Member

I also remember once a few years ago I melted three of my fingers together. It only hurt getting them apart. Surprisingly little blood, too. Boy do I have some funky scars from that...

14. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Don't double post.

15. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

It's scary how so many of us have the same problems.

This is what my friends have likened to be 'nice guy syndrome.'

Those one of a kind guys who are always there for girls. You're the one guy they can talk to, the one that is willing to be partially embarassed if it means hanging out with a girl. You're the one that can always lend a shoulder for a girl to cry on.

I know exactly how you feel. I'm that guy.

Seeing as I'm in the same situation, I can't help you with attaining a relationship, having not had a serious one ever.

But I can help with how to just go on living.

Live your life. Don't think about it. Someday someone will see you for who you are.

We all feel unsecure about our looks, and whoever it is that insulted you isn't deserving of your friendship. Recovery from caring for someone is hard, but you'll get through.

Something I've learned from all my friend girls is that there's just something appealing about the guy who cheats on his prior girlfriend. Sometimes, the girl thinks that SHE will be different, that she'll be able to change that guy. 100 to 1, we all know she'll fail. It's this wierd point of view that girls have. As much as we can try to convince them, they won't change until they learn for themselves.

Enjoy life. Not every girl can appreciate the nice guy so early in life.

I don't know what else to offer but my sympathy for your situation and on behalf of all the nice guys everywhere, we feel for you. [/b][/quote]
    yeah....its quite true....but hey man we can express ourselves here and we will be there for you man....

16. The Outsider

The Outsider Billy Corgan = God

im really hungry and theres no one here to feed me :(

17. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

my car was towed last night....$185
    i got a ticket for being in the turn lane when i shouldn't have been...$114
    Calls to Canada that i shouldnt have made.....A LOT
    Creditcard bill...$110

FUCK its an expensive month!

18. hybridchild

hybridchild Well-Known Member

Kanye west did the right thing!

19. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I start to look at all of these bands that my friends are in, and I sorta feel left out. I mean, I really wish I could just be in a band and just make it something awesome. I mean, all of my closer friends play music, but wouldn't hold commitment like other friends of mine. And all of the other friends are in bands, and practically known by everyone they know. It pisses me off how I can never make friends who have the same kind of goal, and yet are not taken in a band already.

I don't know why I'm complaining, though. I usually wouldn't do so, but I honestly just can't take the feeling of exclusion. I have no buddy for the California Trip, nor am I included in rooms my best friends in band. Yesterday in Language Arts, nobody bothered to pick me as their partner for the stupid analogies. I mean, alright, I'm not the best guy in the world. But I hate the feeling of being kicked when I'm already trying to stand up from other mistakes.

It's not that you guys have to start including me in anything, it's just that I feel that nobody really cares. All of my friends are closer to each other than they are to me. My parents say I'm going to make a lot of close friends in high school. I have much doubt in that. The only people I'm gonna know are the same people from KMS going to Corona, and my brother's friends, and then some people from Aprende who I'm barely friends with. What new friends do I have to make? What can I acheive? Nobody seems to include me now. How will it happen in high school?

I feel so wrong now. I bet a lot of you would ask why I'm complaining. From many points of view, things are going well for me. I'm starting off with excellent first quarter grades in school, I'm one of the more talented musicians in the school bands, and I still have several friends. Not to mention I'm in love with someone who great and kind and everything I want her to be. It seems to be so good. Yet, I just don't know.

20. HM-UNDERGROUND

HM-UNDERGROUND Well-Known Member

I made out with my friends girl. While we were drunk though...now I feel like total assh*le.

I havn't told him yet...but I gotta eventually...maybe on Jerry Springer :lol:

~HM-UNDERGROUND

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.