Growing Up Pains

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by The Outsider, Sep 9, 2005.

DIJ Metal

DIJ Metal Banned

I was bullied once and it went on for a year or two till I got pissed off and pushed the bastard into the side of a filing cabinet and fucked up his back for awhile. he never bullied me as much ever again, just one comment every 2 weeks or so. now the motherfucker and me are cool and I go to the Mcdonald's he works at and he's like "what's up man, haven't talked to you in awhile have a good day" hahaha bitch

Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

i guess i'm the bully at school, :chemist:

other than that everyone at school is pretty cool with one another.

Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

LMAO! Remeber Gum Rashid gang, the Bengali Faremers and the Dogs! They were so fucked up. Now only schools fight eachother, people here hate EC and DC and are with DIA and DAA. There's so much fighting here but luckily all the girls think it's stupid now, unlike last year. They used to fucking cheer them on!
    Good times, good times :lol:
    Mali, are you fucking kidding me? The only people that didn't like you were...shit, I can't even remember! You were always neutral, no one hated you.

Aww, you're not going to be bullied if you don't let them bully you, act a bit tougher than you are...like Ms. Bitch :p Well unless there are a bunch of huge muscle bound girls with switchblades I think you're going to be fine.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Sometimes a joke here and there, but nohing serious. I guess im the only one who bullied :whistle:

orius

orius Member

im sort of the geek (well actually the goth :p )in school but i end up bullying the bullys and making their lives misreable :p

Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

LMAO! Remeber Gum Rashid gang, the Bengali Faremers and the Dogs! They were so fucked up. Now only schools fight eachother, people here hate EC and DC and are with DIA and DAA. There's so much fighting here but luckily all the girls think it's stupid now, unlike last year. They used to fucking cheer them on!
    Good times, good times :lol:
    Mali, are you fucking kidding me? The only people that didn't like you were...shit, I can't even remember! You were always neutral, no one hated you.

Aww, you're not going to be bullied if you don't let them bully you, act a bit tougher than you are...like Ms. Bitch :p Well unless there are a bunch of huge muscle bound girls with switchblades I think you're going to be fine. [/b][/quote]
    Neutrality rocks. But pfft. The people in DC are really cool, the whole gang war thing is just plain stupid. Yeah, I remember Gum Rashid and everything, remember that thing I said about their perfume *cough* cologne? And the girls.. Jeez, they ditched Shani's party just to go watch some stupid "battle". And, bloody hell I don't know what's going to happen at the new school. I've not decided yet, boarding school or the one that's here, but only half the classes are in English. Hmm, tricky, tricky. I'll have to work on my neutral face. Don't want to get bullied.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

couldnt of put it better myself

Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

Sophomore Year, some kid, Anthony, called me a Dirty Greek. I punched him right in the face and fractured his jaw. It was probably one of the best things that ever happened to me. It felt so good to let out all that anger on some asshole.

Being suspended for 5 days wasen't so cool, though.

Other than that, I wasen't really bullied. Sure, they made fun of me when I was really chubby in 7th grade but whatever.

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

People try to make stupid jokes with me.. like today. I was reading the Diary of Kurt Kobain in Algebra, and one kid laughed at me and asked me if I was reading a spell book..? It was idiotic. I said no, and that he was an idiot. He likes to make such stupid comments I hate it. Another time, he kept trying to hit on me as a joke. Saying i'm sexy, and then snickering with his friends after he says it. I'm not sure if that's quite bullying, but I get idiots like that who pick on me alot so yeah.

Highschool is so overrated.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

10 or so football players stood around me while a running back beat the shit out of me in the gym locker-room in 8th grade.

They all get what's coming to them. Even if you're not around to see it, just remember that.

DIJ Metal

DIJ Metal Banned

are you sexy? if not then yeah it was bullying

Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

are you sexy? if not then yeah it was bullying [/b][/quote]
    Guess what, she is sexy. So its not bullying...I think (Guys have a weird mind...)

Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

I used to get bullied and picked on by lots of different people, but there was that one in particular who wouldn't leave me alone. Then I kicked his ass after school one day, got suspended, and a $400 fine.

Though, after all that, noone ever bothered me again. :whistle:

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I don't know..? In my opinion i'm not lol but that's just me. He was laughing about it with his friends like a preschooler and saying it sarcastically.

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

He was being an idiot after calling you sexy because he wanted it to seem like he was joking "just incase" you didn't like him.

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

No, he had a girlfriend. I know her. :p

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

yeah she is.