Stutterfly

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Geki, Sep 28, 2005.

Geki

Geki >.

Has anyone here heard of Stutterfly, or like them? I can't find anyone who even knows who they are, I was wondering if some people on the net know. I especially like Gun In Hand and Bury Me.

DIJ Metal

DIJ Metal Banned

I've heard of them. they are on the Projekt Revolution 04 sampler I got in the mail the only that bugs me about them is they put Gun In Hand on the sampler then like half a year later they finally released it as a single and put out a video. I like the song but I'm just plain tired of it now. They are a good band none the less

Rather Red

Rather Red Well-Known Member

one of my faves, i'd recommend their LP, ...and we are bled of color

2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

HA! that's nothing, i heard about Stutterfly a LOOOOONG time ago, ATLEAST 2-3 years ago.....i've heard about 3-4 different versions of Gun In Hand..... in never gets old, i love that song.....

and I wasn't "bragging" about knowing them for so long.... just saying that a year and half of a song ain't so bad compared to 2-3, lol.

there used to be a site that released "new bands" all the time, they closed a long time ago, but i heard it from there.... the first gun in hand was around 6+ minutes, it was awesome.... i believe i'm thinking of the same song, lol..

Myne

Myne Active Member

I also heard about them from the Projekt Revolution 04 sampler and I really liked Gun in Hand so I got a few more of their songs. "Through Me" and "Silent Scream" are pretty good.

Jakks

Jakks Point 0

Since everyone sayings Gun In Hand is a good song, Ive found it out and agree its great

I'll try and find some more songs by them now :teehee:

Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

know them, heard them, don't really like them, ...

Wiard

Wiard Member

I've known stutterfly for a pretty long time and i think they're really good.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i like a few of their tracks

Scarlet

Scarlet Well-Known Member

I've known about them for such a long time now. I remember liking them a while back and them saying they'd release a new album and get a new site. But, they took so long with the website and the music I sort of just stopped liking them. I've only heard one of their songs... "Gun in Hand".

So, I'm wondering... did their album ever come out? If it did, when was it released?

And is their more than 1 version of "Gun in Hand"?

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I've known about Stutterfly for God knows how long. I know for a fact though that I was introduced to them by Bryan (some of you remember him). "Gun in Hand" never gets old.

Geki

Geki >.

Scarlet, We Are Bled Of Color, they're album, was released this year. I like a lot of they're songs, my favorites are Gun In Hand, Bury Me, and Silent Scream. I only like the new version of Gun In Hand, I also will probably like the 6 minute one, but I can't find it anywhere.