Wrestling / MMA

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Joe, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

2. Myne

Myne Active Member

I didn't bother reading through all the other 22 pages, just this last one...so I hope this is relevant. But anyway, here's some TNA news:

3. Friskey™

RAW Review for this week.

1. I got it...RVD is making a surprise comeback at Homecoming

2. You knew very damn well that WWE were just going to bombard in saying that they were moving to USA.

3. Is it just me...or does Torrie remind you guys of Paris Hilton now?

4. I said it before, I'll say it again. If Edge loses, I will crap my pants and force myself to change my name to some weird ass word that no one has ever heard of

5. Never say the words "best friend". You know very damn well Flair.

6. Does Snitsky look Italian this week or is it just me?

7. Who in the fuck is this new dude that Chavo is carrying around? Seriously.

8. Edge totally botched his fall. He was going for the good ol' "nut fall".

9. My brother thinks Repo Man is dead...THAT'S A LIE!!!

10. RAW is moving to USA. That's right Spike TV, what are you going to do...censor me. Well guess what, it's going to happen. That's right, go back to your Ultimate Fighting, and your TNA, and your stupid b-movie action flicks you show EVERY GOD DAMN DAY! I'm done this week.

4. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Heres my Raw Report:

1. Ashley is still hot

2. RVD and Kane for homecoming!

3. Ok I think it's Triple H who's gonna be the next Intercontinental Title challenger

4. The tables match was good but who are they trying to fool about them being 'real tables'?

5. I really wish Kerwin White would piss off...a violent caddy as his backup? Please :rolleyes:

6. And as I said before if Edge loses I will legally change my name to Hragatagatoo

7. As Faded said, Spike TV can go back to their shitty programs like TNA and Ultimate Fighting but you can't bleep this out: FUCK OFF :lol:

8. I so wish Edge fell into the crowd and injured the security guard and several fans on his fall :lol:

9. TNA think they can beat WWE in the best homecoming...yes 'Team 3-D' and Kevin Nash are gonna boost your ratings eh? WWE simply can't match your powers with a ladder match,a championship match, a 2 on 3 bra and panties match and an ironman match,they aren't gonna bring in ratings for WWE at all eh? :rolleyes:

10. Hopefully Cena will get stunned by Stone Cold next week, the only thing good about Cena is his gimmcik,that's it.

5. Friskey™

I just checked out the new DVD "The Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior".

Really good. I was actually shocked about most of the stuff that he did or happened to him. I mean, I grew up idolizing The Warrior so it kind of depressed me to see all this going down with him. But all and all, if your a wrestling fan, pick this up.

8.5/10

6. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Nick Nemeth. Apparently had the most wins for the wrestling team at Kent State history.

7. Cale.

Cale. Banned

Anyone excited as to what the SD! match will be at WWE Homecoming?

Since their is 6 men maybe.....Elimination Chamber, 6-Man hell in a cell :lol:

Wishful thinking, it will probably be a six man tag, although the heels outnumber the faces 4-2. But Eddie will probably side with Batista since they are having this 'friendly' fued.

8. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

The Smackdown match is; Batista, Chris Benoit & Rey Mysterio vs. JBL, Eddie Guerrero & Christian. It will probably be nothing more than a six man tag with no special stipulations.

9. Cale.

Cale. Banned

There will probably be a stipulation, why would he keep us in suspense just for a run of the mill 6-man tag, of which we have seen plenty of on SD! & Raw after their PPV's.

10. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

TNA on Spike TV tonight.

Woo.

11. Luke

I'll post my Smackdown report later ^_^

12. Friskey™

Thought it was kind of weak to say the truth. I understand it's their debut, so they need to milk it. Did think that the Dudley Boyz debut was pretty badass though (digging the "Trademark This" thing)

13. Andrea

Thought it was kind of weak to say the truth. I understand it's their debut, so they need to milk it. Did think that the Dudley Boyz debut was pretty badass though (digging the "Trademark This" thing) [/b][/quote]
    I missed that part. I recorded it and I'll probably watch it later.

Jeff Hardy seriously needs to learn how to wrestle. He's never been good and all he does is his same usual moves. Most of the time he's just getting hammered in the ring and overly selling the beatings that he gets. He's such a disappointment and I wish he would change. -_-

Anyway... A.J. Styles is God. :lol:

14. Friskey™

I missed that part. I recorded it and I'll probably watch it later.

Jeff Hardy seriously needs to learn how to wrestle. He's never been good and all he does is his same usual moves. Most of the time he's just getting hammered in the ring and overly selling the beatings that he gets. He's such a disappointment and I wish he would change. -_-

Anyway... A.J. Styles is God. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, AJ is the shit...I don't care. :lol:

Go to tnawrestling.com they have a cut out part of iMPACT where "Team 3D" (don't want WWE suing me) bitching out WWE.

15. Myne

Myne Active Member

Hell yes. Although to be fair, maybe we should say AJ Styles is "good" a la Mick Foley. :p

16. Andrea

Hell yes. Although to be fair, maybe we should say AJ Styles is "good" a la Mick Foley. :p [/b][/quote]
    Okay, let me rephrase that.

AJ Styles is God of the X Division. There. :whistle:

17. Friskey™

Okay, let me rephrase that.

AJ Styles is God <s>of the X Division</s>. There. :whistle: [/b][/quote]
    No, he's God. :lol:

18. Luke

Here's my smackdown two cents:

1. Where's Stacy and The Mexicools??! :angry:

2. When Eddie and Batista were hugging before and after the match you could tell Batista was thinking ''What the hell did I do to deserve such a shitty storyline..." :lol: It was funny when Eddie Guerrero pretended it was Mercury who hit Batista with the chair though :lol:

3. Is it me or did Bobby Lashley's forehead seem like twice the size it was last week?

4. Melina looked fucking ugly :chemist:

5. The bit where JBL was comparing mexican's to the ass of a donkey was funny but highly offensive to mexicans,WWE cut it real close sometimes

6. The No Mercy card is looking shit as usual

7. When Booker T and Sharmell came out I had to look twice to tell which one was Booker T :lol:

8. Christian doesn't suit smackdown, he should go back to Raw

9. I really like Eddie Guerrero's latest entrance music for some reason...

10. Even though it somehow acheived the highest ratings for a smackdown show this year I thought the show on a whole was pretty crap

19. Cale.

Cale. Banned

^^

20. Andrea

*kicks back and watches RAW Homecoming*

Oooh yeah. This should be good. B)