Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

WAAAAAAAAAAAAKE ME UP, WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS!

It's true September is a fucked up month, it's a renewal one... Renewal for best.

2. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

WAAAAAAAAAAAAKE ME UP, WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS!

It's true September is a fucked up month, it's a renewal one... Renewal for best. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, September sucks. I hope everyone's October is better.

3. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Yeah, September sucks. I hope everyone's October is better. [/b][/quote]
    Agreed. ^_^

4. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

Agreed. ^_^ [/b][/quote]
    lol...thanks guys

5. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

God dammit. When I went out with Ani, I had dreams that told me that it's not going to work out, so I broke up with her. Now i'm having dreams that are telling me that it is going to work out. What the hell is up w/ me?

6. Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

What the hell is up with your dreams?

7. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

What the hell is up with your dreams? [/b][/quote]
    Like I said...when I started going back out with Angie, I felt better than what I am feeling right now...but then, I started having dreams and basically they were telling me that "hey, this isn't working out, it's over." so i basically followed my conscience and broke up w/ her. I thought I would feel better about this, and on days i'm fine...but it's the nights that kill me. Usually at night, I get depressed and I keep having these dreams that tell me that "it shouldn't been over...you still loved her" the complete opposite. I dunno, she's ruining my life.

8. xero theory

xero theory Banned

yesterday i had pre marital sex

now she said we broke up

wtf is up with her...now shes going around school telling all these rumors

9. Ether

Ether Well-Known Member

Yeah, September sucks. I hope everyone's October is better. [/b][/quote]
    October is my fav month....Im going to be 18!!!!! Bring on the grog!!!

10. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

Like I said...when I started going back out with Angie, I felt better than what I am feeling right now...but then, I started having dreams and basically they were telling me that "hey, this isn't working out, it's over." so i basically followed my conscience and broke up w/ her. I thought I would feel better about this, and on days i'm fine...but it's the nights that kill me. Usually at night, I get depressed and I keep having these dreams that tell me that "it shouldn't been over...you still loved her" the complete opposite. I dunno, she's ruining my life. [/b][/quote]
    :hugz: I wonder if they have anti-dream pills... :mellow:

11. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

:hugz: I wonder if they have anti-dream pills... :mellow: [/b][/quote]
    Wtf? :lol: I don't think they've invented anti dream pills yet Malika, I think you should try.

Meh, I fucking hate school, teachers fucking suck, and so do the subjects. I mean, they fucking censored the word pig! Wtf is up with that?

....I say fuck way too much.

12. Linja

Razan? Two words. Anger Management. You never had that problem when I was around to yell at. :huh: :hugz: How's school annoying? What about Rawan and... Rawan. Remember, you can always feel better by not pretending to laugh at Maya and the others' lame jokes. Well, I guess if you do that they'll cry. :mellow:

13. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Razan? Two words. Anger Management. You never had that problem when I was around to yell at. :huh: :hugz: How's school annoying? What about Rawan and... Rawan. Remember, you can always feel better by not pretending to laugh at Maya and the others' lame jokes. Well, I guess if you do that they'll cry. :mellow: [/b][/quote]
    LMAO They acctually would cry!

I never yelled at you... :whistle: Besides all you would do is forget! I miss you for it. :hugz:
    School sucks so bad without you, seriously. There was a fucking hammer on Ms Hasanat's desk! Trust me, if it wasn't for Rawan I would've probably become...*gulp* like them.
    Anyone besides you and me, probably have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about =P

How was the operation? Did it hurt? Are you okay? Did they beat the fuck out of you until you were unconcious, then perform the surgery?
    'Cause if they did... :shifty:
    I wanted to help.

*Runs before you start viciously attacking me*

14. Linja

LMAO They acctually would cry!

I never yelled at you... :whistle: Besides all you would do is forget! I miss you for it. :hugz:
    School sucks so bad without you, seriously. There was a fucking hammer on Ms Hasanat's desk! Trust me, if it wasn't for Rawan I would've probably become...*gulp* like them.
    Anyone besides you and me, probably have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about =P

How was the operation? Did it hurt? Are you okay? Did they beat the fuck out of you until you were unconcious, then perform the surgery?
    'Cause if they did... :shifty:
    I wanted to help.

*Runs before you start viciously attacking me* [/b][/quote]
    Razan, Razan, Razan... I'm a faster runner than you. *vicious smile* Yeah, but I doubt you would ever have become a mindless bimbo. And for Pete's sake, the people they chase after are hideous. Yes, I would have forgotten. ^_^ And I probably will continue forgetting things for the rest of my life. Remember Malika, the forgetful secret keeper.
    Well, I had the operation a few days ago, but they gave me Local Anaesthesic, and damnit, it hurt. The injection was the single most painful part of the whole operation, it was like just having cement flood through your ears, not feeling anything but hearing everything. Ater that, they cut my ears open, one by one, and they were forming the tendons for about half and hour or 40 minutes in each ear, and the worst part of that was that I could hear everything. There was scratching, snipping, cracking and all those sort of noises, and the whole time the doctors were muttering to eachother in Russian, and, I don't know, they were practically gossipping about the whole hospital. Kind of scary really, since the doctor looked like some mad scientist. And he smelled of tobacco. Anyway, I've got a huge bandage on my head, can't turn my neck, and it feels like they've cut off my earlobes. I don't know, it's really strange, and actually this morning was scary. I woke up this morning, and there was something strange on my pillow. So I turn around, and there's blood there. I didn't actually freak out, because I was still half-asleep. I looked in the mirror and there's this blood on my bandage. Erk.
    Tomorrow I'm going back to the place to change the bandages, I have to keep changing them a few times a week for two weeks. Then I have to wait for the swelling and all to go down, which I guess might take another few weeks, so wish me luck. I'm getting my nose and throat operated on next year. And my eyes at 18.
    And just to add to that; I'll probably stop for breakfast at Hard Rock Cafe; Home to drunken expats everywhere. :lol:

15. Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

I got abused by a screwdriver. :(

16. Linja

:mellow: How?

17. Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

ask marj

she knows how

18. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP