In The Leak of Determination

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Friskey™, Oct 4, 2005.

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

I was talkin to this dude. Didn't quote em, my bad. [/b][/quote]
    Im that dude. lol.

Oh wait. I see why you said that now and I find it to be a lot better than most of the CDs I've heard this year, It's quite a drastic change for the band and the dynamics are great.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I'm totally disappointed.

sicx

sicx Well-Known Member

Im that dude. lol.

Oh wait. I see why you said that now and I find it to be a lot better than most of the CDs I've heard this year, It's quite a drastic change for the band and the dynamics are great. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, I mean it's a great album musically, and talent wise. But I see it as a vast departure from the their past albums. I guess you can say the heaviness went downhill by album. You can see the small change from First Impressions to Identity Crisis, the small change from Identity Crisis to The Illusion Of Safety, there was a bigger change from Illusion Of Safety to The Artist In The Ambulence, but enough to keep the style. But from The Artist In The The Ambulence to Vheissu, the change is too much. There are so many different styles on Vheissu, and I just can't see it as album of the year.

Now Coheed might be a different story, being Welcome Home is about as epic as you can get.

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

Yeah, I mean it's a great album musically, and talent wise. But I see it as a vast departure from the their past albums. I guess you can say the heaviness went downhill by album. You can see the small change from First Impressions to Identity Crisis, the small change from Identity Crisis to The Illusion Of Safety, there was a bigger change from Illusion Of Safety to The Artist In The Ambulence, but enough to keep the style. But from The Artist In The The Ambulence to Vheissu, the change is too much. There are so many different styles on Vheissu, and I just can't see it as album of the year.

Now Coheed might be a different story, being Welcome Home is about as epic as you can get. [/b][/quote]
    You should really check out Coheed's new CD. It's darker than their previous CDs and Claudio doesn't sing in such a high voice too much.

My reccommended songs from their new CD would be any of the Willing Well tracks and Ten Speed (Of God's Blood and Burial). The Willing Well tracks are by far the best though.

sicx

sicx Well-Known Member

You should really check out Coheed's new CD. It's darker than their previous CDs and Claudio doesn't sing in such a high voice too much.

My reccommended songs from their new CD would be any of the Willing Well tracks and Ten Speed (Of God's Blood and Burial). The Willing Well tracks are by far the best though. [/b][/quote]
    I meant like Coheed is up for album of the year.